Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 378 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 428 478 878 1378 ... LastLast
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 24808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19153

    Big Titty Mocha on NW side

    Anyone see her before? Is she even real?

  2. #19152

    Big tits Mocha on north side

    Anyone seen her? Is she even real? I couldn't find anything in the search, but new here and maybe doing it wrong.

  3. #19151

    Jane

    Saw Jane for the first time yesterday, but not.

    The last. Very good experience. 5 stars.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/jane/51335806

  4. #19150
    Quote Originally Posted by BratForRoastBf  [View Original Post]
    Yup that's her post. She's about 50 lbs. Lighter in person if it is still the same lady. She's still posting. I left a review and comment on E. A, but I don't see them on there. It's frustrating that the don't allow you to warn others about dangerous situations.
    Well damn she was going to be on my list to try. Thanks for the report and saving me getting held up. Another red flag is she keeps changing her number.

  5. #19149
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyThreeBalz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? She posts frequently but I haven't seen any reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/97794877
    She offers an (IMO) overpriced mediocre body rub, with a happy ending and roaming is allowed. She is thicker than her pictures indicate. Not bad looking, and if she had a more on her menu I'd probably consider keeping her in rotation.

    You can get the same experience from any number of AMPs in the city, with more options.

  6. #19148

    Thalia

    Has anyone seen this one? She posts frequently but I haven't seen any reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/97794877

  7. #19147

    50 pounds

    Quote Originally Posted by BratForRoastBf  [View Original Post]
    Yup that's her post. She's about 50 lbs. Lighter in person if it is still the same lady. She's still posting. I left a review and comment on E. A, but I don't see them on there. It's frustrating that the don't allow you to warn others about dangerous situations.
    50 pounds lighter?

  8. #19146
    Quote Originally Posted by PornLoverJess  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with her and she seems nice so far. Any insight would be appreciated.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...d/849855140494
    Someone posted about her within the last couple of weeks and confirmed she is legit.

  9. #19145

    Real deal

    Quote Originally Posted by PornLoverJess  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with her and she seems nice so far. Any insight would be appreciated.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...d/849855140494
    She is the real deal and you are going back to have a nice time. Very sweet started with a body rub worked up from there nice lady you won't be disappointed!

    Good luck.

  10. #19144
    Yup that's her post. She's about 50 lbs. Lighter in person if it is still the same lady. She's still posting. I left a review and comment on E. A, but I don't see them on there. It's frustrating that the don't allow you to warn others about dangerous situations.

  11. #19143

    Any info

    Been chatting with her and she seems nice so far. Any insight would be appreciated.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...d/849855140494

  12. #19142

    Is this the Mia you are talking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by BratForRoastBf  [View Original Post]
    Been watching from the sidelines for a while.

    Have to make my first report about getting ripped off by a provider calling herself Mia. She's at the Quality inn on 21st. Agreed to meet this morning and went to the room number she gave. Out walks a tall black guy who she said was her "weed man". I put the donation down she picked it up and asked if I had a cover. Nope that's on you. Fumbled around the room looking for one then said her friend was bringing one. Asked for a lighter, I don't smoke, made her way past me quickly and left the room. Two minutes later the "weed man" stepped back in and said she ghosted me. Out $50 on donation, but my dumbass ignored all the red flags. No verification pic (I usually have them send a selfie with a hand gesture and face in the pic). Agreed quickly to backdoor with no upcharge. Body / face didn't match the post. A large man leaving the room, and her avoiding getting undressed till she had money in hand. Lesson learned I blame my head cold for letting the other head take over.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/97668523

  13. #19141

  14. #19140

    Mia Ripped me off

    Been watching from the sidelines for a while.

    Have to make my first report about getting ripped off by a provider calling herself Mia. She's at the Quality inn on 21st. Agreed to meet this morning and went to the room number she gave. Out walks a tall black guy who she said was her "weed man". I put the donation down she picked it up and asked if I had a cover. Nope that's on you. Fumbled around the room looking for one then said her friend was bringing one. Asked for a lighter, I don't smoke, made her way past me quickly and left the room. Two minutes later the "weed man" stepped back in and said she ghosted me. Out $50 on donation, but my dumbass ignored all the red flags. No verification pic (I usually have them send a selfie with a hand gesture and face in the pic). Agreed quickly to backdoor with no upcharge. Body / face didn't match the post. A large man leaving the room, and her avoiding getting undressed till she had money in hand. Lesson learned I blame my head cold for letting the other head take over.

  15. #19139

    She looks kinda hot to me

    Quote Originally Posted by NamelessGhost  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her dozens of times. She is in a VERY sketchy location and has a special needs bf who is no issue. Her situation will likely change in early Nov.

    Fairly high volume. Which she denies. But she's good at her job. Her "issue" is ongoing but doesn't get in way.

    Be nice to her!
    Thanks for the feedback Nameless. Might give her a go. Must be doing something well if you have seen her quite often. What is it that will be changing in early Nov?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape