Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 379 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 429 479 879 1379 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 24808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19138

    Best Massage Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    I posted this in a massage thread as well. No private messages please. She has current urgent need for money so she's willing to see some people. If you know how to get a hold of her that is. Don't ask me. From my understanding she still currently clean and still way more of a woman than she used to be. I know there's some of you that know how to get a hold of her.
    Thanks for the info Ty! Those who know. Know.

  2. #19137

    Asian Escort BFS CIM

    Quote Originally Posted by Badabing1000  [View Original Post]
    Howdy,

    I am a South Bender who will be visiting your very fine city in a couple weeks. I see that there are several STG ads for Asian providers touting BBFS and CIM. Are they for real?

    We have nothing that on the SB STG.

    Thanks, Bing.
    1- NONE of the pictures are accurate.

    2- Promises are always lies.

    3- BBFS CIM may be advertised but IF it is available it will cost at least $ more.

    4- Some providers are worth it and some are not.

    5- It is always a gamble.

    6- If the unknown is a bit of a thrill for you the you will enjoy it.

    7- Don't be afraid to walk away if you do not like what you see.

    Good luck and don't forget to report back!

    One last point. Some providers at AMPs are willing to BBFS and it is cheaper than the Asian Escorts. Just a thought.

  3. #19136
    Quote Originally Posted by DaeMen  [View Original Post]
    How is her body now? Bit of a tummy? Flabby?
    Bit of a pooch, skinny-fat if that makes sense.

  4. #19135

    Katie- back from VA?


  5. #19134

    Fake pix

    Quote Originally Posted by DaeMen  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her & can verify her appearance? Service?
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...3/558079860940

    OK, I finally got (them) to send new pics, and it's a Catfish or worse (pics were online porn). So avoid.

  6. #19133
    Quote Originally Posted by Badabing1000  [View Original Post]
    Howdy,

    I am a South Bender who will be visiting your very fine city in a couple weeks. I see that there are several STG ads for Asian providers touting BBFS and CIM. Are they for real?

    We have nothing that on the SB STG.

    Thanks, Bing.
    It depends but yes and it's extra. It's about 100 extra on top of whatever you are paying.

  7. #19132
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyButt  [View Original Post]
    Text was really going pretty good. Didn't seem to scammy to me until she got to the part about "stop and get me some Newports and a Mountain Dew" and place her "Gift" in the bag with it. I don't know about you but the pics don't really scream Newports. Js LOL Ask her to send a verification selfie and crickets.
    Has anyone seen her & can verify her appearance? Service?

  8. #19131

    Asian Escorts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Badabing1000  [View Original Post]
    Howdy,

    I am a South Bender who will be visiting your very fine city in a couple weeks. I see that there are several STG ads for Asian providers touting BBFS and CIM. Are they for real?

    We have nothing that on the SB STG.

    Thanks, Bing.
    From what I have gathered, 99% of those ads are some degree of lies & catfishing. Some guys here have met with girls that are acceptable to them, but (afaIk) they are never the same girls in those pics. As far as services, I remain dubious. I only tried one time: Repeated lies to get me there, catfish pics. I left.

  9. #19130

    Asian BBFS, CIM in Indy?

    Howdy,

    I am a South Bender who will be visiting your very fine city in a couple weeks. I see that there are several STG ads for Asian providers touting BBFS and CIM. Are they for real?

    We have nothing that on the SB STG.

    Thanks, Bing.

  10. #19129
    Quote Originally Posted by NamelessGhost  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her dozens of times. She is in a VERY sketchy location and has a special needs bf who is no issue. Her situation will likely change in early Nov.

    Fairly high volume. Which she denies. But she's good at her job. Her "issue" is ongoing but doesn't get in way.

    Be nice to her!
    How is her body now? Bit of a tummy? Flabby?

  11. #19128

    Tongue ring?

    Anyone know any ladies who have a tongue ring right now? Thanks!

  12. #19127

    I reached out to her

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    Text was really going pretty good. Didn't seem to scammy to me until she got to the part about "stop and get me some Newports and a Mountain Dew" and place her "Gift" in the bag with it. I don't know about you but the pics don't really scream Newports. Js LOL Ask her to send a verification selfie and crickets.

  13. #19126
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyAssMan  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she is on the east side.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...l/411574973939
    I've seen her dozens of times. She is in a VERY sketchy location and has a special needs bf who is no issue. Her situation will likely change in early Nov.

    Fairly high volume. Which she denies. But she's good at her job. Her "issue" is ongoing but doesn't get in way.

    Be nice to her!

  14. #19125

    Panhandle recommendations?

    Traveling to Gulf shores and looking for any tips, UTR contacts. Place is a dead zone for AMPs but open to any good endings.

    Many thanks.

  15. #19124

    Obviously a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    If they are charging top tier criminal defense attorney money for an hour but need assistance on gas for outcalls, it is most definitely a scam. Especially with the amount of gas money they ask for. You would think you were asking them to drive to Fort Wayne or something LOL.

    Also 240 for an hour? You know the saying, if it seems too good to be true, it is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape