Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19819

    Great advice. Rosemary Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by BeMine  [View Original Post]
    I second that. I also live nearby and visit her only when I want standard stuffs. Art is my go to spa when I need boom boom!
    BeMind and IndyLad. You were right. I just had to give Rosemary spa a try. So stopped by today. Very nice woman answered the door. Wearing a COVID mask. Just took a HH as not expecting FS. Led me back and left room. I took off clothes and got on table. She knocked and came in. Put a towel over me and began the massage. As mentioned she does a fantastic massage. Best I have had without a doubt. As also stated, does not remove any cloths but allows Never removes any garments, but allow light roaming. I didn't push too hard. On the flip she covered me with towel and began massaging my legs, left then right, then ran her hands lightly on my chest and then started inching downward. She then said something that I could not make out, but replied YES, she kept going lower and lower, then I said YES again and she removed the towel. She asked if I wanted her to get some oil, I said yes. Did not say much else and as mentioned gives a fantastic release. Went and got warm towels, she left room, I got dressed. What I also liked was no negotiating. When I walked out she was waiting with bottle of water. I exchanged it with the standard tip and said I would be back. Almost went back even yet today. LOL. If you are wanting a great massage and a tug. Rosemary Spa is place to go. Oh. Judy is her name.

  2. #19818

    Bad link

    Quote Originally Posted by LtDansLegs8240  [View Original Post]
    Info looks a little dated and nothing that was terribly recent post wise. I've got all week there so maybe I'll just TOFTT between Greenwood and Franklin.
    Not able to see who you were trying to ask a question about.

  3. #19817

    Niagara

    Niagara never fails to thrill. Never had a bad visit in there and always leave after a tremendous massage. I hear you all talking about Firehouse but do not know where that is. Any help appreciated.

  4. #19816

    16th. Plus a Tip

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeNavy24  [View Original Post]
    Took your advice, poked my head in there today. Very friendly, love the red hair. Settled on a 60 min massage, which was nice. Good tease, and on the flip was just fine with popping out the puppies and exploring her other holes. Will go back.
    Agree 100% with JoeNavy24 - Angela has unique hair, and I too see her as a comfortable honest person. An example is once I wanted to just sit and talk, no massage, would leave her a fifty for the privilege, and told her so via Translate app. But after our conversation and when I was ready to leave she offered to return the fifty back to me, but I told her 'time is money' and had her keep it.

    I last saw Angela a few days ago and noticed she needed a couple small items to help her business at this new location for her, so I ordered them from amazon and ebay, to be delivered directly to her address. To tell her the expected delivery dates, I simply texted her that info.

    So here is your tip of the day (if you aren't doing so already) - when you want to communicate, send the text in Chinese! I used Google Translate to convert to Chinese, then copied, pasted into my texting app, sent it, and within an hour she texted me back in Chinese a couple thank yous along with an emoji.

  5. #19815

    Doll house

    There used to be a place a few years ago called The Doll House. Woucould go in and taken to a private room. You could get dressed down as comfortable as you wanted. Then she would come in and do a sexy strip tease and lap dance for you. Is there any other places around that are similar. I know there is a place in Lafayette. Thanks for information.

  6. #19814

    Thanks

    Info looks a little dated and nothing that was terribly recent post wise. I've got all week there so maybe I'll just TOFTT between Greenwood and Franklin.

  7. #19813

    Try These

    Try "A" Spa next to Discount Tire on US 31 or Lilac Spa on Fairview Drive just off US 135.


  8. #19812
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1029
    Quote Originally Posted by LtDansLegs8240  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if there are any AMPs in Greenwood that at least are known HE spots. Have to be there all week for work next week. Any help would be appreciated.
    The last time an AMP opened in Greenwood it was busted within 2 days. At least that's the last 1 I remember.

    However, within a few blocks north of the Greenwood city limits (County Line Road) there are a few.

    1. Foot Loose. County Line and St. Peter's Street.

    2. Oriental Foot Spa. Madison Ave north of Wendy's and Lowes.

    3. A Spa. US 31 north of Stop 12 behind Skyline Chili.

    4. Eye A Mia. Madison Ave first house north of strip mall at Stop 10.

    5. Art Spa. Stop 11 Road just east of Emerson Ave.

    6. Daily Spa. Madison Ave at Lilac Drive.

    That should get you started.

  9. #19811

    Using Search Thread option for 'Greenwood'

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...rchid=12589878

    Quote Originally Posted by LtDansLegs8240  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if there are any AMPs in Greenwood that at least are known HE spots. Have to be there all week for work next week. Any help would be appreciated.

  10. #19810

    Gypsy

    Thought I would give Gypsy a try this week, I had not been there since they moved to High school rd. The only one available was Julia (new girl been there a week). Very attractive lady a bit on the curvy side but very shapely! For being new her massage technique was very good! I have to say over all a much better place than the old location and Julia gave a great message.

    I think she is legit, only asked if I need draped, and didn't offer anything, never got close to implying nor did I ask. She is maybe. 20 and just felt wrong to go there! Good luck!

  11. #19809

    Art reopen

    Got a tip that art was reopening today but had a morning appt elsewhere to keep me from having time to recharge so just did a doorway pop in the see the new MT. I would estimate late 20's 5'8 ish. Not fat by any means but substantial frame. In a skirt. Nice legs!! Cleavage looked probably C and fairly soft so likely baby experience. Will def go in this week to sample what's available. Said I left wallet in car and headed out.

  12. #19808

    Any AMP in the Greewood area

    Just wondering if there are any AMPs in Greenwood that at least are known HE spots. Have to be there all week for work next week. Any help would be appreciated.

  13. #19807

    Don't hesitate

    Quote Originally Posted by DixonBalls7  [View Original Post]
    After reading some other reports, I decided to give Oriental on Madison a go. I texted ahead to confirm someone would be available in 20-30 minutes, and the physical setup was nice and clean, with reasonable traffic in the parking lot, but the masseuse was mid-40's, short, and chubby. I should have cut my losses there, but I took a half for .5. The massage was alright, if a little hard and rushed, and the flip was standard. The whole thing was very rushed, though, and time was short-changed by double digits! Definitely will no be returning.
    I understand the feeling of going in, even when you don't find the MT attractive or as per your expectation, cause you feel obliged to. But, if you go to any random AMP you will surely find one moderately attractive. Its always best to either ask if there are any other MT available within that spa, or else you can sound confused and come out saying will come back later.

  14. #19806

    16th st

    Took your advice, poked my head in there today. Very friendly, love the red hair. Settled on a 60 min massage, which was nice. Good tease, and on the flip was just fine with popping out the puppies and exploring her other holes. Will go back.

  15. #19805

    South side foot spa

    After reading some other reports, I decided to give Oriental on Madison a go. I texted ahead to confirm someone would be available in 20-30 minutes, and the physical setup was nice and clean, with reasonable traffic in the parking lot, but the masseuse was mid-40's, short, and chubby. I should have cut my losses there, but I took a half for .5. The massage was alright, if a little hard and rushed, and the flip was standard. The whole thing was very rushed, though, and time was short-changed by double digits! Definitely will no be returning.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape