Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,511 to 9,525 of 29325
-
10-30-22 15:33 #19815Regular Member

Posts: 17Doll house
There used to be a place a few years ago called The Doll House. Woucould go in and taken to a private room. You could get dressed down as comfortable as you wanted. Then she would come in and do a sexy strip tease and lap dance for you. Is there any other places around that are similar. I know there is a place in Lafayette. Thanks for information.
-
10-30-22 14:19 #19814Regular Member

Posts: 8Thanks
Info looks a little dated and nothing that was terribly recent post wise. I've got all week there so maybe I'll just TOFTT between Greenwood and Franklin.
Originally Posted by ShyOldGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 13:33 #19813Senior Member

Posts: 58Try These
Try "A" Spa next to Discount Tire on US 31 or Lilac Spa on Fairview Drive just off US 135.
Originally Posted by ShyOldGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 12:18 #19812Senior Member

Posts: 1029The last time an AMP opened in Greenwood it was busted within 2 days. At least that's the last 1 I remember.
Originally Posted by LtDansLegs8240
[View Original Post]
However, within a few blocks north of the Greenwood city limits (County Line Road) there are a few.
1. Foot Loose. County Line and St. Peter's Street.
2. Oriental Foot Spa. Madison Ave north of Wendy's and Lowes.
3. A Spa. US 31 north of Stop 12 behind Skyline Chili.
4. Eye A Mia. Madison Ave first house north of strip mall at Stop 10.
5. Art Spa. Stop 11 Road just east of Emerson Ave.
6. Daily Spa. Madison Ave at Lilac Drive.
That should get you started.
-
10-30-22 12:12 #19811Senior Member

Posts: 136Using Search Thread option for 'Greenwood'
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...rchid=12589878
Originally Posted by LtDansLegs8240
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 12:07 #19810Senior Member

Posts: 42Gypsy
Thought I would give Gypsy a try this week, I had not been there since they moved to High school rd. The only one available was Julia (new girl been there a week). Very attractive lady a bit on the curvy side but very shapely! For being new her massage technique was very good! I have to say over all a much better place than the old location and Julia gave a great message.
I think she is legit, only asked if I need draped, and didn't offer anything, never got close to implying nor did I ask. She is maybe. 20 and just felt wrong to go there! Good luck!
-
10-30-22 11:50 #19809Senior Member

Posts: 82Art reopen
Got a tip that art was reopening today but had a morning appt elsewhere to keep me from having time to recharge so just did a doorway pop in the see the new MT. I would estimate late 20's 5'8 ish. Not fat by any means but substantial frame. In a skirt. Nice legs!! Cleavage looked probably C and fairly soft so likely baby experience. Will def go in this week to sample what's available. Said I left wallet in car and headed out.
-
10-30-22 09:23 #19808Regular Member

Posts: 8Any AMP in the Greewood area
Just wondering if there are any AMPs in Greenwood that at least are known HE spots. Have to be there all week for work next week. Any help would be appreciated.
-
10-29-22 23:29 #19807Senior Member

Posts: 34Don't hesitate
I understand the feeling of going in, even when you don't find the MT attractive or as per your expectation, cause you feel obliged to. But, if you go to any random AMP you will surely find one moderately attractive. Its always best to either ask if there are any other MT available within that spa, or else you can sound confused and come out saying will come back later.
Originally Posted by DixonBalls7
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 16:51 #19806Regular Member

Posts: 2016th st
Took your advice, poked my head in there today. Very friendly, love the red hair. Settled on a 60 min massage, which was nice. Good tease, and on the flip was just fine with popping out the puppies and exploring her other holes. Will go back.
-
10-29-22 16:37 #19805Regular Member

Posts: 11South side foot spa
After reading some other reports, I decided to give Oriental on Madison a go. I texted ahead to confirm someone would be available in 20-30 minutes, and the physical setup was nice and clean, with reasonable traffic in the parking lot, but the masseuse was mid-40's, short, and chubby. I should have cut my losses there, but I took a half for .5. The massage was alright, if a little hard and rushed, and the flip was standard. The whole thing was very rushed, though, and time was short-changed by double digits! Definitely will no be returning.
-
10-29-22 02:18 #19804Senior Member

Posts: 180The doors of some AMP's open as early as 8 AM, but that does not necessarily mean that the curtains to the pussy are opened as well.
Originally Posted by DonutHole90
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-22 21:56 #19803Senior Member

Posts: 99Sometimes the door at Kentucky Ave is open a bit early. I have seen as early as 8 AM, but I wouldn't rely on that.
Originally Posted by WC2000
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-22 17:05 #19802Regular Member

Posts: 22Indy 2nd reign
Any info on Indy second reign experience?
-
10-28-22 15:32 #19801Senior Member

Posts: 142Rosemary Spa
Good to know services provided. I had stopped by once several weeks ago. Rang doorbell and she answered a few minutes. She must had just started an hour massage with someone, asked me to come back in an hour. I opted to just visit elsewhere. But remember her not being hard on the eyes. Appreciate the feedback IndyLad and BeMine.
Originally Posted by BeMine
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






