Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,396 to 10,410 of 30806
-
10-31-22 22:40 #20411Senior Member

Posts: 161Just sharing some of my experience. Trying around 11 AM will get you some attention as lot of them are looking to make a transaction or two during lunch hours. Another time is around 4 PM when they check in to a hotel and want to earn that room rent back quick. Also high probability of getting a response if you reach out as soon as you see an ad. Typically you should get good response from most of the out of town providers since they are trying to make the most out of their trip. If you are particularly interested in someone and not getting any response, you may try from different numbers. Just keep trying and you will figure it out, its a hit or miss in general. Always remember to play it safe and never ever let your guards down.
Originally Posted by ItsPlaytime
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 20:21 #20410Senior Member

Posts: 97Phoenix
Has Phoenix left town? She hasn't posted in like two weeks.
-
10-31-22 17:02 #20409Senior Member

Posts: 247Nina
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/321694353657
Can someone chime in on Nina. Please.
-
10-31-22 13:02 #20408Senior Member

Posts: 42Any tips on getting texts back?
Still very new to this, haven't actually met with a provider yet. So far every time I send a text I either do not get a reply or if I do it's 2 hours later and don't get a reply after. Anyone know a provider that will get back to me about a same day or next day appt? Love slim spinner type but at this point kinda open to anything.
-
10-31-22 07:07 #20407Regular Member

Posts: 1Definitely a fake. I traveled up and down the eastern seaboard over the summer. I've seen this post as far away as Kentucky in the past. It's a scam. Google the number or search the picture. Will probably get some hits. Otherwise, search other locations. Never ever ever give these a penny of your hard earned dollar.
Originally Posted by ThatDude820
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 00:51 #20406Banned Member

Posts: 719How much? In English please.
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 00:47 #20405Banned Member

Posts: 719Not anymore!
Originally Posted by ThatDude820
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 17:58 #20404Senior Member

Posts: 578Fake
Known scam post.
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 15:39 #20403Senior Member

Posts: 38Damn
For me I hate chatty Cathy's. They always seem to not be ready when the appointment is scheduled. A qv almost takes a damn hour.
Originally Posted by Asdine246
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 13:58 #20402Senior Member

Posts: 173No $ and 1/2 qv.
Originally Posted by Asdine246
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 13:52 #20401Senior Member

Posts: 59Allie is back?
Not sure if anyone remembers blonde Allie from a few years ago. Smoking hot young girl. Hadn't seen her post in quite a while, so I texted her to see what she was up to. I had done this before and got a response it wasn't her number. This time she responded and I have an appt with her today! Hoping it ends up being legit. She may have been seeing regulars and not posting but part of me is skeptical. Does anyone know who I'm talking about and has seen her lately?
-
10-30-22 12:45 #20400Senior Member

Posts: 41Yeah bro that's a bit much. Just don't give her your money.
Originally Posted by Skndvr
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 11:45 #20399Senior Member

Posts: 57Is that 100 qv and 200 hh? The " $" threw me off. I guess she finally gave up trying to be high end? When she first returned it was like 3-4 bills and hh only.
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 11:41 #20398Senior Member

Posts: 57I saw her when she was first in town. Very nice lady. No rush but she will set a timer once you finally get started. That second part is why I wouldn't repeat. She's a little TOO friendly. I was seeing her on the way to something and even mentioned it. Still talked my ear off while taking forever to get ready. I don't mind a little convo but that's the wrong kind of GFE for me. I figured other guys would appreciate that more than I do though. As far as the actual session, she was very into it and a good time. Seems pretty open if you have the money for extras.
Originally Posted by ThatDude820
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 10:45 #20397Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
I would never see her but can only imagine how pissed others are after having several hours of their time wasted. She probably doesn't even own a car as that money would be more useful blown on various candy.
Originally Posted by MrBJohnson
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




