Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 695 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 195 595 645 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 745 795 1195 1695 ... LastLast
Results 10,411 to 10,425 of 30805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20395

    Donations

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    This is one of my greatest regrets because I never had the chance to meet her. Every time I tried to see her, she won't reply or when she would I was at work already.

    One time, I took the day off from work to go and visit her. When I got to her place near RDU, she ghosted me. I waited for good 45 min and left. The next day, people were posting in the forum she was visiting our favorite uncle LEO, and the day of the arrest was pretty much the day she ghosted me. I guess I got lucky!

    That time, she stayed for the weekend at uncle LEO and left. Months later, I tried to see her for the and time, but she was visiting uncle LEO, once again, but this time her stay was probably the longest she had.

    Has anyone seem her lately? If so, anyone knows the rose donations?
    I haven't seen her, but she quoted me $. $qv $$hh $$$hr.

  2. #20394
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/184416956292

    Any info? Says she wants a deposit and normally that's a scam but profile looks legit.

  3. #20393

    Ava / Baby

    This is one of my greatest regrets because I never had the chance to meet her. Every time I tried to see her, she won't reply or when she would I was at work already.

    One time, I took the day off from work to go and visit her. When I got to her place near RDU, she ghosted me. I waited for good 45 min and left. The next day, people were posting in the forum she was visiting our favorite uncle LEO, and the day of the arrest was pretty much the day she ghosted me. I guess I got lucky!

    That time, she stayed for the weekend at uncle LEO and left. Months later, I tried to see her for the and time, but she was visiting uncle LEO, once again, but this time her stay was probably the longest she had.

    Has anyone seem her lately? If so, anyone knows the rose donations?

  4. #20392

    Cute Arabic chick


  5. #20391

    Taylor made

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrifter  [View Original Post]
    Saw on snap asking 200 hh outcall.
    Negotiate. She will settle for less.

  6. #20390
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrifter  [View Original Post]
    Saw on snap asking 200 hh outcall.
    Yeah she gone hiked her rates.

  7. #20389

    Ads

    Quote Originally Posted by VaryDer07  [View Original Post]
    Just incase if yall were wondering about Taylor Made.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/832264346984
    Saw on snap asking 200 hh outcall.

  8. #20388

    Taylor Made is back

    Just incase if yall were wondering about Taylor Made.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/832264346984

  9. #20387

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatDude820  [View Original Post]
    Looking at this little one who's a transplant from Fayetteville. She quoted me decent prices the first time then raised everything when she came back in 2 weeks. She missed our appointment we had but looks fun and enthusiastic. Anyone dream of her lately?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/037217990030
    She fine. Pics are real. She's from out towards New Bern area.

  10. #20386
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBJohnson  [View Original Post]
    I hope you're joking. That's taking it way too far. Just don't see her.
    Agreed. That's "f"ing ridiculous.

  11. #20385

    Boys what's the word on this one

    Looking at this little one who's a transplant from Fayetteville. She quoted me decent prices the first time then raised everything when she came back in 2 weeks. She missed our appointment we had but looks fun and enthusiastic. Anyone dream of her lately?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/037217990030

  12. #20384

    Research

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, did you do any research on her before you visited?
    No I was dumb and really should've asked the board or something like that. Normally it's go time once I'm in the parking lot. The only other one that stood me up was Alexxa Nicole and that's probably for the better because she looks like a demon user.

  13. #20383
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    Consider the source

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBJohnson  [View Original Post]
    I hope you're joking. That's taking it way too far. Just don't see her.
    That is all.

  14. #20382

    Ashton

    Or you can just get a chuckle and laugh at all of her felony mugshots online as there are dozens. I particularly find it very comical the progression of her mugshots over the years form crying Ashton in her early mugshot days to hardened criminal Ashton in her recent mugshots. All of her felonies should be reason enough to keep you guys away from her with all of her uncles most likely paying close attention.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    I would never see her but considering she wastes time of mongers habitually. Wouldn't some glass under her tires or a few screws be purposeful in evening things up a little or perhaps an anonymous letter complaining about drug activities and the traffic going in and out of her apartment slipped under the door of management?

  15. #20381
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    I would never see her but considering she wastes time of mongers habitually. Wouldn't some glass under her tires or a few screws be purposeful in evening things up a little or perhaps an anonymous letter complaining about drug activities and the traffic going in and out of her apartment slipped under the door of management?
    I hope you're joking. That's taking it way too far. Just don't see her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape