Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 20,221 to 20,235 of 27149
-
11-02-22 18:15 #6929Senior Member

Posts: 106Dr Lisa if she's still around.
Originally Posted by Boondo16
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-22 14:11 #6928Regular Member

Posts: 19Russian or white girls
As the title implies. I'm looking for Russian or white girls in general who does BBFS. Bonus if Greek and spinner but I'm really interested in skinny.
-
11-02-22 14:09 #6927Regular Member

Posts: 19Wait did you get Greek from her?
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-22 13:36 #6926Regular Member

Posts: 9Nami at DDY
If you're looking for a Japanese girl that's barely legal to drink in the US or Japan, Nami is young innocent-like Japanese school girl. It's her in the picture slightly glamorized and face covered for privacy reasons (customs isn't easy to pass these days for many Japanese). She allows BBFSCIP for a low fee. For some or possibly many, but not me, she's got a Bush. At least, she wasn't trimmed at all the last time I saw. She smells and taste good down there (get to floss my teeth too jk jk). Anyway, she's not as sex fiend but will cater to you and follow directions.
-
11-02-22 05:16 #6925Senior Member

Posts: 87Nikki
She is quite attractive -short with pretty face, nice soft body with well proportioned tits and a wonderfully tight pussy with excellent moves. English is quite limited and she needs direction.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 20:30 #6924Senior Member

Posts: 153Erin at 10 Tenclub
Young JAV girl, BBFS was offered but I didn't have enough money on me. But I was able to "try it" out for a few minutes for "next time".
She is the girl in the video, you can google the video by looking for the xxx- type of number on the JAV cover photo. She's a little plump in the body but very cute face. I was able to dip my cock in from just the head. And inch by inch I worked her to try it out. Business must be slow so she was accommodating for me but she def will ask for a tip.
After a few minutes of shallow fucking her raw, she grabs the condom and suited me up before I was able to get any real momentum. Fun times, I jack rabbited her pussy from missionary to doggy while looking at at the mirror like I'm riding a pony and pour cum into the bag.
She asked me to come back and see her again and next time bring more money. .
-
11-01-22 19:34 #6923Senior Member

Posts: 4761Spinners and wild?
Originally Posted by KevinCostello
[View Original Post]
Wally from dream dream girl could be. And she does Greek too. You have to ask about outcall. She def will do multi hour at the spa.
Not sure who else does Greek. This the hard part to find for a spinner.
Nikki pleasure palace is a cute hot body spinner. I didn't see Greek but BBFS cip is available. She's not wild and slutty like Wally though.
Riona is a nice body spinner. Not wild like Wally either but hard to match Wally's energy.
I think NYAF has some wild spinners but I don't know them.
Oh Chanel and Alyssa are both spinners from dream dream you. No Greek but both slutty in bed too.
-
11-01-22 12:10 #6922Senior Member

Posts: 124Outcall and overnight BBFS and Greek options
I have a hotel room and a day to kill in NYC was looking for a pse party girl that won't be an outrageous investment. I can host but I guess I could do Incall too anyone providing more of a multihour or overnight service. Prefer spinners. Even without BBFS that's not a deal breaker just PM me if you have ideas I used to have Alice from AsianLassies cell and she'd see me overnight but I lost her.
Thanks in advance, love this community you can find anything here.
-
10-30-22 19:37 #6921Senior Member

Posts: 4761Riona
She asked the usual $200 but you can try charming her to lower it.
Originally Posted by Lgkok
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 13:14 #6920Senior Member

Posts: 129Management told (texted) me she was fired when I asked when she'd be back. Yeah, they are terrible with that website.
-
10-30-22 12:04 #6919Regular Member

Posts: 14Yeah given her baseline cost I just assumed her upcharge would be out of my price range. I'm still curious what she asks for though.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 08:26 #6918Senior Member

Posts: 808What was the upcharge for bb.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 03:02 #6917Senior Member

Posts: 278She is listed with all the other models but hasn't actually been on the schedule in a while, they do a terrible job of updating the site, they have girls on schedule that they don't have pics for, girls listed that haven't been available in months etc.
Originally Posted by Arkhan76
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 00:43 #6916Senior Member

Posts: 39Fired?
Girls there have a tendency to leave for a while and then come back, but I'd be surprised if Alex was fired since she did perform as required. She had a business like attitude but she wasn't rude necessarily.
Originally Posted by Archie
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 00:04 #6915Senior Member

Posts: 200Caitlin & Claire at EC do
At least last I heard. Alex is still listed there, so who knows what's up.
Originally Posted by RedSox1775
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





