Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #6925

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Slammed this cutie spinner on her first day. Damn she's much cuter in person and her tits and ass are amazing for her. I grabbed her tits hard while in mish and squeezed the shit out of them. Slow BBBJ to start then I daty her. (Told her to shave again to for smoother pussy action). P2 P heavily and transitioned to BBFS. Her ass is amazing to look at while in doggy. Small waist round firm ass until I slammed millions of sperms into her little pussy.

    She was screaming a bit while I was fucking her so I may have bottomed her out in mish. It was good is all I know.

    She's the first tiny Japanese girl in a while at WSD and she's a good one.

    The only con is that she's in the middle room all the way down the hall. I swear like a motherfucker in there. I had to wipe myself down a few times during my dick-in-pussy workout.
    She is quite attractive -short with pretty face, nice soft body with well proportioned tits and a wonderfully tight pussy with excellent moves. English is quite limited and she needs direction.

  2. #6924

    Erin at 10 Tenclub

    Young JAV girl, BBFS was offered but I didn't have enough money on me. But I was able to "try it" out for a few minutes for "next time".

    She is the girl in the video, you can google the video by looking for the xxx- type of number on the JAV cover photo. She's a little plump in the body but very cute face. I was able to dip my cock in from just the head. And inch by inch I worked her to try it out. Business must be slow so she was accommodating for me but she def will ask for a tip.

    After a few minutes of shallow fucking her raw, she grabs the condom and suited me up before I was able to get any real momentum. Fun times, I jack rabbited her pussy from missionary to doggy while looking at at the mirror like I'm riding a pony and pour cum into the bag.

    She asked me to come back and see her again and next time bring more money. .

  3. #6923
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCostello  [View Original Post]
    I have a hotel room and a day to kill in NYC was looking for a pse party girl that won't be an outrageous investment. I can host but I guess I could do Incall too anyone providing more of a multihour or overnight service. Prefer spinners. Even without BBFS that's not a deal breaker just PM me if you have ideas I used to have Alice from AsianLassies cell and she'd see me overnight but I lost her.

    Thanks in advance, love this community you can find anything here.
    Spinners and wild?

    Wally from dream dream girl could be. And she does Greek too. You have to ask about outcall. She def will do multi hour at the spa.

    Not sure who else does Greek. This the hard part to find for a spinner.

    Nikki pleasure palace is a cute hot body spinner. I didn't see Greek but BBFS cip is available. She's not wild and slutty like Wally though.

    Riona is a nice body spinner. Not wild like Wally either but hard to match Wally's energy.

    I think NYAF has some wild spinners but I don't know them.

    Oh Chanel and Alyssa are both spinners from dream dream you. No Greek but both slutty in bed too.

  4. #6922

    Outcall and overnight BBFS and Greek options

    I have a hotel room and a day to kill in NYC was looking for a pse party girl that won't be an outrageous investment. I can host but I guess I could do Incall too anyone providing more of a multihour or overnight service. Prefer spinners. Even without BBFS that's not a deal breaker just PM me if you have ideas I used to have Alice from AsianLassies cell and she'd see me overnight but I lost her.

    Thanks in advance, love this community you can find anything here.

  5. #6921

    Riona

    Quote Originally Posted by Lgkok  [View Original Post]
    What was the upcharge for bb.
    She asked the usual $200 but you can try charming her to lower it.

  6. #6920
    Management told (texted) me she was fired when I asked when she'd be back. Yeah, they are terrible with that website.

  7. #6919
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    She didn't used to do it on the regular but now it's on the menu. She highest cost at WSD so you better to prepared for the upcharge and you should ask her yourself.
    Yeah given her baseline cost I just assumed her upcharge would be out of my price range. I'm still curious what she asks for though.

  8. #6918
    Senior Member


    Posts: 807
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Didn't make it to see Nikki WSD yesterday and needed to get it in today but Nikki was busy at the time that I wanted to see her. Damn.

    Look around for emergency options and made my way to 10 tenclub. Please txt them if you need access.

    Booker suggested Riona or Nora. Then she said Nora has weird attitude. I took that as a hint she may be YMMV and temperamental if she sees a fat boy like me so I went with Riona.

    Riona has a nice set of tits wow. Felt natural and very kissable and good for squeezing. She was very vocal doing tits play. In the shower and fiv in the shower as well. I tried to bend her over for BBFS in the shower but didn't get it in LOL but then she keened for a BBBJ so I settled for that and waited to pounce on the room. She sucks a nice dick, tries to BBBJ and gave me constant eye contact.

    Her pussy is bare and no hair. So nice. Her skin is milky white and pussy is delicious for daty and I do my p2 p tease. She reached for her phone to write down the tip amount for BBFS and I nodded and inserted my cock at the same time. She drops her phone as I pounded that pussy for a good 10 minutes all the while listening to her escalating moan. I kissed her bright red lips (didn't smear but watch out if you get a goodbye kiss and don't want to get caught with lipstick on your face LOL).

    Middle of hard mish fucking her alarm goes off. It was early I guess she wants to make sure there is time to shower. I stop so she can shut down the alarm and I move to doggy since time is getting close and I need to finish up. I took that ass and fuck her hard. She's good. No lube needed at all so far and I am just slamming it and sweating hard. I picked up my phone and she sees it in the mirror but didn't stop me. I ask if it was ok and she nodded while moaning so I recorded her ass and back as I fucked her hard and unloaded 2 days worth of cum into her. Man I love fucking the Japanese girls.

    Don't ask me for the video you pervs. It's for my personal collection.
    What was the upcharge for bb.

  9. #6917
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkhan76  [View Original Post]
    At least last I heard. Alex is still listed there, so who knows what's up.
    She is listed with all the other models but hasn't actually been on the schedule in a while, they do a terrible job of updating the site, they have girls on schedule that they don't have pics for, girls listed that haven't been available in months etc.

  10. #6916

    Fired?

    Quote Originally Posted by Archie  [View Original Post]
    Alex at EC used to, but she was apparently fired. She was great, IMO, anyone have a line on where she ended up?
    Girls there have a tendency to leave for a while and then come back, but I'd be surprised if Alex was fired since she did perform as required. She had a business like attitude but she wasn't rude necessarily.

  11. #6915

    Caitlin & Claire at EC do

    Quote Originally Posted by RedSox1775  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any recommendations for any black providers who allow BBFS and / or CIP?
    At least last I heard. Alex is still listed there, so who knows what's up.

  12. #6914

    Alex

    Quote Originally Posted by Archie  [View Original Post]
    Alex at EC used to, but she was apparently fired. She was great, IMO, anyone have a line on where she ended up?
    Ugh. That sucks she was apparently fired. Sort of explains why she hasn't been in the lineup for weeks now. I always had a good time with Alex, she didn't allow CIP at first but after seeing her after the third or fourth time, she allowed me to CIP. A great body and kisser.

  13. #6913
    Alex at EC used to, but she was apparently fired. She was great, IMO, anyone have a line on where she ended up?

  14. #6912

    Harper

    Quote Originally Posted by Jtuck  [View Original Post]
    I'm wondering if this is just a typo on their part, but Harper at WSD has the + indicating BBFS on her page. She didn't offer before AFAIK so I'm wondering if anyone has partaken and how much she asked for if so?
    She didn't used to do it on the regular but now it's on the menu. She highest cost at WSD so you better to prepared for the upcharge and you should ask her yourself.

  15. #6911

    Black providers

    Anyone have any recommendations for any black providers who allow BBFS and / or CIP?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape