Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #6895

    Wall Street

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Slammed this cutie spinner on her first day. Damn she's much cuter in person and her tits and ass are amazing for her. I grabbed her tits hard while in mish and squeezed the shit out of them. Slow BBBJ to start then I daty her. (Told her to shave again to for smoother pussy action). P2 P heavily and transitioned to BBFS. Her ass is amazing to look at while in doggy. Small waist round firm ass until I slammed millions of sperms into her little pussy.

    She was screaming a bit while I was fucking her so I may have bottomed her out in mish. It was good is all I know.

    She's the first tiny Japanese girl in a while at WSD and she's a good one.

    The only con is that she's in the middle room all the way down the hall. I swear like a motherfucker in there. I had to wipe myself down a few times during my dick-in-pussy workout.
    What's their new Twitter or where do I check the girls I had them on Twitter but now they post and ask for a code when I click on their link.

  2. #6894

    Nikki Wall Street Desires. Wow big tit spinner!

    Slammed this cutie spinner on her first day. Damn she's much cuter in person and her tits and ass are amazing for her. I grabbed her tits hard while in mish and squeezed the shit out of them. Slow BBBJ to start then I daty her. (Told her to shave again to for smoother pussy action). P2 P heavily and transitioned to BBFS. Her ass is amazing to look at while in doggy. Small waist round firm ass until I slammed millions of sperms into her little pussy.

    She was screaming a bit while I was fucking her so I may have bottomed her out in mish. It was good is all I know.

    She's the first tiny Japanese girl in a while at WSD and she's a good one.

    The only con is that she's in the middle room all the way down the hall. I swear like a motherfucker in there. I had to wipe myself down a few times during my dick-in-pussy workout.

  3. #6893
    Quote Originally Posted by Firewall  [View Original Post]
    I was doing her for 300 and she ran specials of 250 time to time. Pre-Covid was great!! I be dammed to pay 500. There are so many for less with the same quality or more for less. 400 is fare game for full freak mode with Baylee. Roxy was the same deal!!
    Fully agree. Her high demand made mgmnt ask for more and more.

  4. #6892

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynMatt  [View Original Post]
    As far as fellatio w / CIM you can get that at quite a few places in Chinatown (Grand Elegant, Sunshine Day Spa on Elizabeth Street and the place across the street from it, etc) but they won't usually swallow and (obviously) they're going to be asian and not Latina. Just be clear you don't want a massage if you don't want to waste time. I don't think you're going to find BBFS from a young Latina at that price.
    Yes absolutely agree with this. There are Latina fast houses but they are not young and usually not good looking. BBFS cip probably possible with upcharge but ain't not young pretty latinas for bbfscip for $350. If they exist, they are likely on Seeking which is def possible per my own experience. Or not being discussed here LOL.

  5. #6891
    Quote Originally Posted by DexterLab  [View Original Post]
    Basically as my title says, I'm looking for either cheap fellatio with CIM and swallow options (preferably no pricier than $150) or BBFS with a young Latina woman, CIP preferred and no pricier than $350.

    Asking for either of these options appears impossible in 2022 Manhattan, but I thought I would push my luck by asking anyways.
    As far as fellatio w / CIM you can get that at quite a few places in Chinatown (Grand Elegant, Sunshine Day Spa on Elizabeth Street and the place across the street from it, etc) but they won't usually swallow and (obviously) they're going to be asian and not Latina. Just be clear you don't want a massage if you don't want to waste time. I don't think you're going to find BBFS from a young Latina at that price.

  6. #6890

    Cheap fellatio or Latina BBFS

    Basically as my title says, I'm looking for either cheap fellatio with CIM and swallow options (preferably no pricier than $150) or BBFS with a young Latina woman, CIP preferred and no pricier than $350.

    Asking for either of these options appears impossible in 2022 Manhattan, but I thought I would push my luck by asking anyways.

  7. #6889
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesEngr  [View Original Post]
    Any reports on Victoria D? Looks cute. Wondering how service is.
    I saw her 2 times when she just started at lears. The first time I paid 100 extra for BBFScip 2 times in the hour session. The second time She asked me for 100 extra but CIP wasn't an option anymore. I haven't seen her since then. But she was very good back then.

  8. #6888

    Victoria Dream

    Any reports on Victoria D? Looks cute. Wondering how service is.

  9. #6887
    Quote Originally Posted by TastesOfCarrot  [View Original Post]
    Lucky you. I actually asked and was denied BBFS. Still had a good time, but is there a level of familiarity or something that you need with her? Would like to know since she's great but not really willing to waste my time if it takes too long to develop that level of trust.
    Oh. I didn't know that. Thought she was up for bare for every client. $500 for covered FS is not worth it even with her.

  10. #6886

    Baylee

    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    She's a bit pricey at $500 per hour. But she is a guaranteed good time. DFK, Rimming, spanking, choking, BBFS, CIP, and she really gets into it. No upcharge.
    Lucky you. I actually asked and was denied BBFS. Still had a good time, but is there a level of familiarity or something that you need with her? Would like to know since she's great but not really willing to waste my time if it takes too long to develop that level of trust.

  11. #6885
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    She's a bit pricey at $500 per hour. But she is a guaranteed good time. DFK, Rimming, spanking, choking, BBFS, CIP, and she really gets into it. No upcharge.
    I was doing her for 300 and she ran specials of 250 time to time. Pre-Covid was great!! I be dammed to pay 500. There are so many for less with the same quality or more for less. 400 is fare game for full freak mode with Baylee. Roxy was the same deal!!

  12. #6884

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy4444  [View Original Post]
    Hard to compare. Spent 3-5 hours with each incl dinner and intimacy 2 x. All bare. Damage was 800 total per experience.
    Nice. Yah depends on how you compare it. $200 an hour avg is good if you are getting the experience you want.

    I am more of a measured by the number of times I bang her and cum and since I can't bang more than once every 4 hours, I stick to AMP. .

  13. #6883
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesEngr  [View Original Post]
    Must ask. What was the $UGAR for each?
    It was 800 for about 4+ hours no clock. One has been a model on tv. I've seen the tv show clips. Much better value IMO than many AMPs.

  14. #6882
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Cost and time spent with you?

    I am not asking for their IDs. Just wondering how much it was to compare to AMP girls.
    Hard to compare. Spent 3-5 hours with each incl dinner and intimacy 2 x. All bare. Damage was 800 total per experience.

  15. #6881
    Quote Originally Posted by MrShiz  [View Original Post]
    With a recent test.
    Would you happen to know the upcharge if there is any? Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape