Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #6910
    Hey guys,

    Sorry if this is the inappropriate place to post. I've been lurking as a guest user for some time now and I've officially turned over into the dark side. I'm looking for my first time experience and wanted to ask for your guys recommendations. From understanding acronyms by lurking, what I'm looking for is a pretty young girl, early 30's or younger that offers BBBJCIM. I don't think I have the confidence for CFS yet as this is my first time. Budget is not a problem, location is ideally Manhattan and race does not matter. The most important thing that matters is if she can DT and has gorgeous eyes.

    I'm very attracted to Hanne at SL but from what I read, pictures always isn't correct?

    Just looking for some of your guys favorites and recommendations would be awesome!

  2. #6909
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14
    I'm wondering if this is just a typo on their part, but Harper at WSD has the + indicating BBFS on her page. She didn't offer before AFAIK so I'm wondering if anyone has partaken and how much she asked for if so?

  3. #6908
    Quote Originally Posted by MrShiz  [View Original Post]
    To answer all the messages I received at once here. It was not Ariel Red. Again she is a legit newb. And obviously Ariel been around for a long while. Main point is she pretended to fight it til she was very much into it .100% YMMV girl. Insisted it had never happened before too. Not Ariel.
    It's happened before and paying 150 for BBFS and cip isn't you having game. It's you paying for a service. Getting bare and or cip from a new girl without paying, that's game.

  4. #6907

    Riona 10 tenclub

    Didn't make it to see Nikki WSD yesterday and needed to get it in today but Nikki was busy at the time that I wanted to see her. Damn.

    Look around for emergency options and made my way to 10 tenclub. Please txt them if you need access.

    Booker suggested Riona or Nora. Then she said Nora has weird attitude. I took that as a hint she may be YMMV and temperamental if she sees a fat boy like me so I went with Riona.

    Riona has a nice set of tits wow. Felt natural and very kissable and good for squeezing. She was very vocal doing tits play. In the shower and fiv in the shower as well. I tried to bend her over for BBFS in the shower but didn't get it in LOL but then she keened for a BBBJ so I settled for that and waited to pounce on the room. She sucks a nice dick, tries to BBBJ and gave me constant eye contact.

    Her pussy is bare and no hair. So nice. Her skin is milky white and pussy is delicious for daty and I do my p2 p tease. She reached for her phone to write down the tip amount for BBFS and I nodded and inserted my cock at the same time. She drops her phone as I pounded that pussy for a good 10 minutes all the while listening to her escalating moan. I kissed her bright red lips (didn't smear but watch out if you get a goodbye kiss and don't want to get caught with lipstick on your face LOL).

    Middle of hard mish fucking her alarm goes off. It was early I guess she wants to make sure there is time to shower. I stop so she can shut down the alarm and I move to doggy since time is getting close and I need to finish up. I took that ass and fuck her hard. She's good. No lube needed at all so far and I am just slamming it and sweating hard. I picked up my phone and she sees it in the mirror but didn't stop me. I ask if it was ok and she nodded while moaning so I recorded her ass and back as I fucked her hard and unloaded 2 days worth of cum into her. Man I love fucking the Japanese girls.

    Don't ask me for the video you pervs. It's for my personal collection.

  5. #6906
    Quote Originally Posted by MrShiz  [View Original Post]
    To answer all the messages I received at once here. It was not Ariel Red. Again she is a legit newb. And obviously Ariel been around for a long while. Main point is she pretended to fight it til she was very much into it .100% YMMV girl. Insisted it had never happened before too. Not Ariel.
    Ariel definitely belongs in this forum but I prefer to see her without going thru Lear. Which Lear girl are you speaking of? There's a cute white girl advertising as southern who I see on the site.

  6. #6905
    Quote Originally Posted by Theme888  [View Original Post]
    You spent all that money and you're going back tomorrow, AND you might see 2 women? You're obviously rich AF. There's a lot of hobbying I want to do, but money problems are getting in the way. Help a brother out. Haha.
    A lot of these guys are retired. Pension money.

    I got a homey who is in his 20's. His inheritance and trust fund money is serious. All he does is blow it on hookers, booze and coke.

    Must be nice.

    I want to set up my son like that.

  7. #6904

    Ariel

    Quote Originally Posted by MrShiz  [View Original Post]
    Sorry in advance that I cannot disclose the girl because it was a quintessential YMMV experience. But long story short I booked a half hour with a young spinner Lear newb (in the hopes of this outcome) and step by step eventually reached cumming inside her pussy by the following equation: 2 hhr + 1 bare + . 5 cip (plan b).

    I have very limited experience but Lear can hit if you are discerning and have game.
    To answer all the messages I received at once here. It was not Ariel Red. Again she is a legit newb. And obviously Ariel been around for a long while. Main point is she pretended to fight it til she was very much into it .100% YMMV girl. Insisted it had never happened before too. Not Ariel.

  8. #6903

    Hrm

    Quote Originally Posted by Theme888  [View Original Post]
    You spent all that money and you're going back tomorrow, AND you might see 2 women? You're obviously rich AF. There's a lot of hobbying I want to do, but money problems are getting in the way. Help a brother out. Haha.
    No just one girl I was just saying may be built the same way. I haven't seen her since her A cup days.

  9. #6902

    Damn, man

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    I did the 30 min option and it was $240 (I think it was $230 but I don't carry bills smaller than $20 so I gave her $240 at the start).

    She quoted me $150 for bbfscip but I did negotiate it a little bit. I always mention what the girl asked for since some girls are STRICT and stand their ground while others are more flexible and willing to work with you mid fucking LOL. WSD BBFS girls seem to range from $100 to $200 and girl set their own actual number.

    I am gonna go back tomorrow... I like her little body and big tits

    I have not seen Chanel after her tit job but I would imagine she looks the same (??) so maybe I should see Chanel too.
    You spent all that money and you're going back tomorrow, AND you might see 2 women? You're obviously rich AF. There's a lot of hobbying I want to do, but money problems are getting in the way. Help a brother out. Haha.

  10. #6901

    Lear

    Sorry in advance that I cannot disclose the girl because it was a quintessential YMMV experience. But long story short I booked a half hour with a young spinner Lear newb (in the hopes of this outcome) and step by step eventually reached cumming inside her pussy by the following equation: 2 hhr + 1 bare + . 5 cip (plan b).

    I have very limited experience but Lear can hit if you are discerning and have game.

  11. #6900

    Wds

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Yes. You got to just text the phone number. They don't take new clients now and password does change and I rather you text them to get the new password It's the right thing to do. .
    Appreciate it not sure if they still have my number save I haven't to them in a few months when Daisy was there I don't want to go though the whole I'd crap again but thanks.

  12. #6899

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    What's their new Twitter or where do I check the girls I had them on Twitter but now they post and ask for a code when I click on their link.
    Yes. You got to just text the phone number. They don't take new clients now and password does change and I rather you text them to get the new password It's the right thing to do. .

  13. #6898

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    What was the total damage? Up charge?
    I did the 30 min option and it was $240 (I think it was $230 but I don't carry bills smaller than $20 so I gave her $240 at the start).

    She quoted me $150 for bbfscip but I did negotiate it a little bit. I always mention what the girl asked for since some girls are STRICT and stand their ground while others are more flexible and willing to work with you mid fucking LOL. WSD BBFS girls seem to range from $100 to $200 and girl set their own actual number.

    I am gonna go back tomorrow... I like her little body and big tits

    I have not seen Chanel after her tit job but I would imagine she looks the same (??) so maybe I should see Chanel too.

  14. #6897
    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    What's their new Twitter or where do I check the girls I had them on Twitter but now they post and ask for a code when I click on their link.
    Text them and ask for the code. That's why they have a code.

  15. #6896

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Slammed this cutie spinner on her first day. Damn she's much cuter in person and her tits and ass are amazing for her. I grabbed her tits hard while in mish and squeezed the shit out of them. Slow BBBJ to start then I daty her. (Told her to shave again to for smoother pussy action). P2 P heavily and transitioned to BBFS. Her ass is amazing to look at while in doggy. Small waist round firm ass until I slammed millions of sperms into her little pussy.

    She was screaming a bit while I was fucking her so I may have bottomed her out in mish. It was good is all I know.

    She's the first tiny Japanese girl in a while at WSD and she's a good one.

    The only con is that she's in the middle room all the way down the hall. I swear like a motherfucker in there. I had to wipe myself down a few times during my dick-in-pussy workout.
    What was the total damage? Up charge?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape