Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 7974
-
10-31-22 13:49 #5544Senior Member

Posts: 111Indian / Middle Eastern
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...c-3a6e798705ae
Originally Posted by Bmw550
[View Original Post]
There's also one who no longer has a profile on SA, but does on some other sites. Kink friendly, if that's your thing. High end. I couldn't find her on other sites but she has tons of photos, all good.
-
10-31-22 13:33 #5543Senior Member

Posts: 111Maserati
She's been around for awhile and there are a handful of (positive) reviews of her, just under a different name, which escapes me right now. Nikki? That might not help but I remember her tag line which she used to use in her ads "thicker than a snicker". That should make her other name easy to find along with a lot of reviews here and elsewhere. Again, if you don't feel like going down that rabbit hole, I recall a lot of positive feedback. She's been around for awhile. I the name comes back to me, I'll pass it along.
Originally Posted by BillyDaGoat
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 12:40 #5542Regular Member

Posts: 17Brianna
Good afternoon! Was hoping to get some intel on Brianna:
https://adultsearch.com/pennsylvania...scorts/2077672
Has anyone actually seen her? Seems TGTBT.
-
10-31-22 07:07 #5541Senior Member

Posts: 104Gigs
No. I text her yesterday looking to set up an apt for Today (to avoid the $25 same day penalty. SHM) but she never responded.
Originally Posted by NiceQuietGuy
[View Original Post]
Still thinking she's a scam so who cares, LOL. Just thought I'd try in the event she was for real.
HR.
-
10-30-22 20:33 #5540Senior Member

Posts: 150Indian provider?
What's up guys, coming to Philly for a week at the end of the week and I'm looking to give into the hobby while there.
Anybody got any leads on an Indian (middle east) provider, something that will be memorable?
Also looking for a goth one too, so let me know what you got.
-
10-30-22 17:06 #5539Senior Member

Posts: 86Definitely her.
Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 10:09 #5538Senior Member

Posts: 641Actually I owe you an apology. That looks to be her. I only looked at the viudeo at the time stamp you mentioned and the lady at the time stamp is not her but if I watched anoiither 15 seconds+ I would have saw her.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 08:28 #5537Senior Member

Posts: 32Luna
Tried to see her yesterday, English was fine, correspondence for an hour was fine, price and service agreed on but then went silent, so dunno, guess someone else was having their turn.
Originally Posted by Vitalogy1980
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 17:56 #5536Senior Member

Posts: 428Maybe my eyes are not that great anymore
Sorry if I didn't identified Amanda correctly, maybe someone that looks like her. Looking at her tat on the right shoulder is very similar.
Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 17:14 #5535Senior Member

Posts: 641That's not her at all.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 15:53 #5534Senior Member

Posts: 428Amanda
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WovRu7x1No look around 2:25 she is walking on the KA, I saw her a few times in South Jersey in the past, she was fun, very submissive.
Originally Posted by NiceQuietGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 15:50 #5533Senior Member

Posts: 95Amanda aka MandaHaze on Fetlife
Been there, done that, and even if she is drugged out would do it again.
Originally Posted by NiceQuietGuy
[View Original Post]
Something about red heads that are natural submissive ******.
https://fetlife.com/users/9888981
Having said that doesn't seem like she's been active in over a month.
-
10-29-22 15:47 #5532Senior Member

Posts: 95Gigs on SA and Fetlife
Gigs is also on FL but has not posted anything in a while. She gives it up for free there.
Originally Posted by NiceQuietGuy
[View Original Post]
https://fetlife.com/users/14956906
-
10-29-22 15:24 #5531Senior Member

Posts: 68Thanks, man. She seems to have stopped listing prices in her more recent posts. So maybe she's not as adamant about it anymore. Yeah, that's part of what I'm hoping to find out, if she's a clock watcher. Even if she's not, I agree that's too high. I was going to offer her 200 for 45 minutes. I usually just get a little lap dance and a BJ. Rarely do full service with these chicks and no way I'm going to need even the full 45 minutes LOL. I just don't want a situation where she's like "it's been 27 minutes, you need to hurry up. " I think 200 is more than fair for what I'm looking for.
Originally Posted by PinHead11
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the intel though, buddy. That she never answered you is not a good sign. I saw "Center City incall" and got my hopes up. She's probably a flake like most of them. Or set on her ridiculous prices. We'll see.
-
10-29-22 13:31 #5530Senior Member

Posts: 225She was on SA about a year ago. Emailed her a few times on there, never got a response. I thought she had her age as 31 on SA. Used the same name with a suffix.
Originally Posted by Vitalogy1980
[View Original Post]
225/400 kind of high, sure hope she isn't a clock watcher for those prices.












Reply With Quote




