Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 7974
-
10-29-22 12:44 #5529Senior Member

Posts: 68Luna?
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...m/767578431945
Any experiences with her, my friends? Everything sounds good. Center City incall, speaks English LOL. Nice little body. Seems nice and funny in the ad. I did an advanced search of the name on here. Some older hits, but nothing indicating if it's the same Luna or not.
Any info is greatly appreciated. And as always, any recommendation on a non-AMP girl who has incall somewhere near CC and isn't asking for the world is also GREATLY APPRECIATED. Be safe, fellas.
-
10-29-22 10:22 #5528Senior Member

Posts: 86Amanda
So apparently she's back around but not posted anywhere right now. I actually have had a bunch of fun with her in the past. Pretty far past though. I think she's had a rough time of things more recently. Anyone have any idea what she looks like these days?
https://sumosear.ch/phone/484-721-9079
-
10-29-22 02:53 #5527Senior Member

Posts: 60Mesarite
Have anyone seen her recently? How her body? And service?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/97388655
-
10-28-22 11:57 #5526Senior Member

Posts: 111Convention centy
For out calls, check out er0's esc0 rts.
Originally Posted by AkronMaverick
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-22 08:19 #5525Senior Member

Posts: 86Gigs (Again)
Curious if you had further contact. I stopped talking to her but am actually still kind of intrigued. I like her look and she seems pretty intelligent by text (her business acumen notwithstanding). She last said to me she was "reassessing" things which sounded more like her life in general. Assuming she were a reliable provider (even if no reason to think so), a deposit for a same day meet, but not for a later appointment, is kind of backwards.
Originally Posted by HeadRooster
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-22 16:05 #5524Senior Member

Posts: 65Visiting Philly 11/1 till 11/5
I am visiting Philly for a work trip next week. Looking for a great time in Philly. I am staying in center city. I know there are lots of massage parlors nearby. I am looking for good recommendations on parlors I can walk to near the convention center or a great escort that will do out call. Please give info or DM me.
-
10-26-22 19:43 #5523Senior Member

Posts: 225Whoa
Hey-time out!!
Originally Posted by Alex2918
[View Original Post]
LETS ALL REMEMBER we are here to discuss the girls. We all make mistakes or do something that another might not do. Lets keep helping each other and NOT pay too much!!
FWIW a recent post mentions paying more for some ladies because its safer and better service. We need to stick together and not pay too much!! lets help each other so we can get a better idea of what a proper amount is.
Lets all work together and help each other find a better date at a better price!!
PH.
-
10-26-22 19:37 #5522Senior Member

Posts: 204Not just that
I feel this whole board community is only in it for itself. I've provided links to provider that clearly work and I got nothing in the last few days. Any search relating to the provider are vague and really do nothing for me. We're always saying stay safe, or be careful, but do we really have each other's back here? Food for thought.
Originally Posted by ItsDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-22 18:56 #5521Senior Member

Posts: 165You must be slow
I guess you must type at 5 words a minute, lmao. It took me all of 10 minutes to write this report and post it, clearly less time than it took you to write a ridiculous response that offers nothing to the community. The entire purpose of these boards is to share information with other members the way that I have. It's unfortunate that this message board has to suffer mooches like you who barely contribute. With 5 posts total in 16 years, you are really a waste of space in this community.
Originally Posted by Alex2918
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-22 12:17 #5520Regular Member

Posts: 5This is insane
You spent hours organizing and writing reports for 10 minute service LOL.
Originally Posted by ItsDaddy
[View Original Post]
Someone lied when they said "Time is money."
-
10-25-22 19:20 #5519Senior Member

Posts: 165Warning for all who monger in South Jersey as well
Please see my review of Snow and Harley I posted on the SNJ Escorts board. Long story short, avoid these girls at all costs.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=6186091#post6186091.
-
10-25-22 16:41 #5518Senior Member

Posts: 641Everyone wants low prices but as long as the demand for pussy remains high, so will the price. Equate it to the price of gas. We all say we will cut back due to rising prices but we still spend resulting in prices not going down.
Originally Posted by FreddyKruger1
[View Original Post]
And you will never get anywhere with a decent lady if you beat her down on price. You can geta $40 fuck on the streets of Kensington but that comes with a risk. If the extra $$ results in a safer experience so be it.
-
10-25-22 15:44 #5517Senior Member

Posts: 43To each their own
I respect your argument, but sometimes the extra few bucks just make things safer for me. There's guys on here complaining about being ripped off and getting robbed. For the few extra bucks to me it's worth it. If you want want to head south to Kensington and risk your life or property for money have at it. The purpose of this site is for reviews, let's not forget that.
Stay safe,
Fred.
Originally Posted by AnonBuxz
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 11:30 #5516Senior Member

Posts: 641Never pay a deposit. If you do, chances are you'll be posting here next week you got scammed
Originally Posted by HeadRooster
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 10:53 #5515Senior Member

Posts: 31$$$ for hour, sorry for typo in original post.
Originally Posted by ItsDaddy
[View Original Post]
DFK, LFK, BBBJ, CIM, TUMA, Mish, CG, ACG, DATY, K9.












Reply With Quote






