Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 163 of 532 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 213 263 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 7976
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5546

    Fetlife taking off?

    So I just saw TWO fetlife mentions on this forum on the first page!

    Coincidence, or is that site actually starting to not suck? I have had a fetlife profile for like 3 yrs, haven't met a single woman from there. I gave up even logging in. (Just checked it now, first time in months. Seems like the same lame sausage party it always was.) I'm into lots of stuff, but I posted there specifically to find a girl to indulge my foot and leg fetish. Love footjobs and blasting all over girls' feet. Of course I wasn't looking to find someone for FREE. Made it very clear in my profile I would take care of them. All I ever got was either a runaround that led to an offer to buy pics or some dude looking for me to do stuff with him and his wife. Even though I SPECIFICALLY said no couples or men in my profile.

    Also, fetlife to me seemed like the most uptight, politically correct people imaginable. Especially for a community that I thought was about freedom and wild times. Every group was full of restrictive rules and people were always asking why they'd been banned. LOL.

    Sorry to vent. But I wasted many an hour on fetlife. Maybe I did it wrong, but for me it was the worst. I see people talking shit on STG girls, but at least on skip you can actually meet them and get your dick sucked or whatever. Maybe fetlife is popping now though? If you guys say it is, I'll try again. What I saw of it so far was 90% dudes looking for email friends. Maybe it has gotten better?

  2. #5545

    Indian / Middle Eastern

    Quote Originally Posted by Pleck2  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...c-3a6e798705ae

    There's also one who no longer has a profile on SA, but does on some other sites. Kink friendly, if that's your thing. High end. I couldn't find her on other sites but she has tons of photos, all good.
    Looks like she'll still be here.

    https://www.eros.com/pennsylvania/ph...?cat=6208&wn=1

  3. #5544

    Indian / Middle Eastern

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmw550  [View Original Post]
    What's up guys, coming to Philly for a week at the end of the week and I'm looking to give into the hobby while there.

    Anybody got any leads on an Indian (middle east) provider, something that will be memorable?

    Also looking for a goth one too, so let me know what you got.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...c-3a6e798705ae

    There's also one who no longer has a profile on SA, but does on some other sites. Kink friendly, if that's your thing. High end. I couldn't find her on other sites but she has tons of photos, all good.

  4. #5543

    Maserati

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyDaGoat  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone seen her recently? How her body? And service?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/97388655
    She's been around for awhile and there are a handful of (positive) reviews of her, just under a different name, which escapes me right now. Nikki? That might not help but I remember her tag line which she used to use in her ads "thicker than a snicker". That should make her other name easy to find along with a lot of reviews here and elsewhere. Again, if you don't feel like going down that rabbit hole, I recall a lot of positive feedback. She's been around for awhile. I the name comes back to me, I'll pass it along.

  5. #5542

    Brianna

    Good afternoon! Was hoping to get some intel on Brianna:

    https://adultsearch.com/pennsylvania...scorts/2077672

    Has anyone actually seen her? Seems TGTBT.

  6. #5541

    Gigs

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceQuietGuy  [View Original Post]
    Curious if you had further contact. I stopped talking to her but am actually still kind of intrigued. I like her look and she seems pretty intelligent by text (her business acumen notwithstanding). She last said to me she was "reassessing" things which sounded more like her life in general. Assuming she were a reliable provider (even if no reason to think so), a deposit for a same day meet, but not for a later appointment, is kind of backwards.
    No. I text her yesterday looking to set up an apt for Today (to avoid the $25 same day penalty. SHM) but she never responded.

    Still thinking she's a scam so who cares, LOL. Just thought I'd try in the event she was for real.

    HR.

  7. #5540

    Indian provider?

    What's up guys, coming to Philly for a week at the end of the week and I'm looking to give into the hobby while there.

    Anybody got any leads on an Indian (middle east) provider, something that will be memorable?

    Also looking for a goth one too, so let me know what you got.

  8. #5539
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    That's not her at all.
    Definitely her.

  9. #5538
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if I didn't identified Amanda correctly, maybe someone that looks like her. Looking at her tat on the right shoulder is very similar.
    Actually I owe you an apology. That looks to be her. I only looked at the viudeo at the time stamp you mentioned and the lady at the time stamp is not her but if I watched anoiither 15 seconds+ I would have saw her.

  10. #5537

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by Vitalogy1980  [View Original Post]
    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...m/767578431945

    Any experiences with her, my friends? Everything sounds good. Center City incall, speaks English LOL. Nice little body. Seems nice and funny in the ad. I did an advanced search of the name on here. Some older hits, but nothing indicating if it's the same Luna or not.

    Any info is greatly appreciated. And as always, any recommendation on a non-AMP girl who has incall somewhere near CC and isn't asking for the world is also GREATLY APPRECIATED. Be safe, fellas.
    Tried to see her yesterday, English was fine, correspondence for an hour was fine, price and service agreed on but then went silent, so dunno, guess someone else was having their turn.

  11. #5536

    Maybe my eyes are not that great anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    That's not her at all.
    Sorry if I didn't identified Amanda correctly, maybe someone that looks like her. Looking at her tat on the right shoulder is very similar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amanda1.jpg‎   Amanda.jpg‎  

  12. #5535
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WovRu7x1No look around 2:25 she is walking on the KA, I saw her a few times in South Jersey in the past, she was fun, very submissive.
    That's not her at all.

  13. #5534

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceQuietGuy  [View Original Post]
    So apparently she's back around but not posted anywhere right now. I actually have had a bunch of fun with her in the past. Pretty far past though. I think she's had a rough time of things more recently. Anyone have any idea what she looks like these days?

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/484-721-9079
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WovRu7x1No look around 2:25 she is walking on the KA, I saw her a few times in South Jersey in the past, she was fun, very submissive.

  14. #5533

    Amanda aka MandaHaze on Fetlife

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceQuietGuy  [View Original Post]
    So apparently she's back around but not posted anywhere right now. I actually have had a bunch of fun with her in the past. Pretty far past though. I think she's had a rough time of things more recently. Anyone have any idea what she looks like these days?

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/484-721-9079
    Been there, done that, and even if she is drugged out would do it again.

    Something about red heads that are natural submissive ******.

    https://fetlife.com/users/9888981

    Having said that doesn't seem like she's been active in over a month.

  15. #5532

    Gigs on SA and Fetlife

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceQuietGuy  [View Original Post]
    Curious if you had further contact. I stopped talking to her but am actually still kind of intrigued. I like her look and she seems pretty intelligent by text (her business acumen notwithstanding). She last said to me she was "reassessing" things which sounded more like her life in general. Assuming she were a reliable provider (even if no reason to think so), a deposit for a same day meet, but not for a later appointment, is kind of backwards.
    Gigs is also on FL but has not posted anything in a while. She gives it up for free there.

    https://fetlife.com/users/14956906

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape