High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 498 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 398 448 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 548 598 998 1498 ... LastLast
Results 7,456 to 7,470 of 26397
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18942

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedSumPussy  [View Original Post]
    I just got done seeing Gia. Her incall is on the southside and was easy to get to. Her pictures don't do her justice. Her fucking ass is INCREDIBLE!

    Head game is truly top 5 out there right now. She is all around definately obe of my favorites. Will repeat for sure!!
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...8/303059309609

  2. #18941

    Would you please share the link for her?

    Any pics or link?

  3. #18940

    Golden Key

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/885790973502

    I saw this one about 3 weeks ago. Don't know her name. She has a pimp and stayed at a well known hotel for her type. Originally gave me the wrong room number, that was awkward and not fun. Dam junkies. She was half out of it. Whatever you wanted to do with her was available. She said she had allergies which turned out to be strep throat for me. I know it's part of doing this but annoying. Not impressed as far as I'm concerned but to each there own.

  4. #18939

    Gia

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...8/303059309609

    I saw Gia about a month ago and I would consider her a last resort. She's in an ok area (I went during the daytime). She stays on the upper of a house. The room was just cluttered with clothes and garbage everywhere. There was barely enough room on the couch to do our business. I thought her skills were just ok. As I said before I would make her a last option. I wouldn't give her more than $70 for half hour visit.

  5. #18938

    Gia

    I just got done seeing Gia. Her incall is on the southside and was easy to get to. Her pictures don't do her justice. Her fucking ass is INCREDIBLE!

    Head game is truly top 5 out there right now. She is all around definately obe of my favorites. Will repeat for sure!!

  6. #18937

    Dior

    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    414xxxx987 let's repeatedly call her and make fake appointments with a police scanner playing in the background LOL.
    I'm just counting it's as a loss. She been blowing my phone up and talking but I'm lying on her like I haven't made a positive post about her in the past. Its about time I get out the game anyway its just not worth the hassle anymore.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 84D51712-12EA-4429-96B9-44BAC9843C5F.jpg‎  

  7. #18936
    Quote Originally Posted by Star67  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with carnal knowledge or any knowledge of this one? I plan to TOFTT but looking for any inside scoop if possible. If you prefer send me a PM.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/403655460985
    She is real. Hosted at hotel in Kenosha. Older than her pics. A little flabby but got the job done.

  8. #18935

    Ashley is her name

    Quote Originally Posted by Star67  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with carnal knowledge or any knowledge of this one? I plan to TOFTT but looking for any inside scoop if possible. If you prefer send me a PM.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/403655460985
    See post 16857 in this forum.

  9. #18934

    Alternative

    Diamond Dior hasn't screwed me over before but I can see someone trying to walk in in the middle of a session just based on her organization and how unreliable she is for punctuality. It's hard to set up an actual reliable time with her.

    I saw Kirra: https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...-/625767381133.

    Who was a great alternative around the same range if you're craving big juicy round ass. She's not as slim thick as diamond but her face was more natural and better when comparing both without make up. She's thicker but still has a good hourglass figure without being obese, and big boobs if you're into that. Not too sure if she's the girl in the pictures but her body type wasn't too far off naked so I didn't care. Has a massage table and will take it slow with you. Very clean, beautiful biggish but shaved simp pussy.

  10. #18933

    Alternative

    Diamond Dior hasn't screwed me over before but I can see someone trying to walk in in the middle of a session just based on her organization and how unreliable she is for punctuality. It's hard to set up an actual reliable time with her.

    I saw Kirra: https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...-/625767381133.

    Who was a great alternative around the same range if you're craving big juicy round ass. She's not as slim thick as diamond but her face was more natural and better when comparing both without make up. She's thicker but still has a good hourglass figure without being obese or disproportioned, and big boobs if you're into that. Not too sure if she's the girl in the pictures but her body type wasn't too far off naked so I didn't care. Has a massage table and will take it slow with you. Very clean, beautiful biggish but shaved simp pussy.

  11. #18932
    Senior Member


    Posts: 384
    Quote Originally Posted by Star67  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with carnal knowledge or any knowledge of this one? I plan to TOFTT but looking for any inside scoop if possible. If you prefer send me a PM.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/403655460985
    She was hosting in Racine. There are decent reports about her on the Racine board. I just can't remember her name. Always wanted to try just to get a tongue on those eraser nips.

  12. #18931
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHayness  [View Original Post]
    Very fast response and when I asked a rough location she gave up LaQuinta by Bayshore. I'm used to a slow response and vauge location. Am I just paranoid?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/882100157884
    Wow those are some beautiful tits, and she appears to like good perfume, looks like a comfortable ride, I don't see a post for her anymore though.

  13. #18930
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDing15  [View Original Post]
    This is what she sent me thinking I was the another guy Shows me she doing this to multiple people.
    414xxxx987 let's repeatedly call her and make fake appointments with a police scanner playing in the background LOL.

  14. #18929
    Quote Originally Posted by BigA  [View Original Post]
    I'm probably wrong but I'm always nervous when they don't post a face pic. Also the numerous ways they accept payment. Be careful.
    Mmmm the wart on her hand looks like a third nipple. I wouldn't even call them if there's no nudity and a face picture.

  15. #18928

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Star67  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with carnal knowledge or any knowledge of this one? I plan to TOFTT but looking for any inside scoop if possible. If you prefer send me a PM.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/403655460985
    Check Racine escorts forum for reports. Has a few on there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape