Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 500 of 1762 FirstFirst ... 400 450 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 550 600 1000 1500 ... LastLast
Results 7,486 to 7,500 of 26423
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18938

    Gia

    I just got done seeing Gia. Her incall is on the southside and was easy to get to. Her pictures don't do her justice. Her fucking ass is INCREDIBLE!

    Head game is truly top 5 out there right now. She is all around definately obe of my favorites. Will repeat for sure!!

  2. #18937

    Dior

    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    414xxxx987 let's repeatedly call her and make fake appointments with a police scanner playing in the background LOL.
    I'm just counting it's as a loss. She been blowing my phone up and talking but I'm lying on her like I haven't made a positive post about her in the past. Its about time I get out the game anyway its just not worth the hassle anymore.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 84D51712-12EA-4429-96B9-44BAC9843C5F.jpg‎  

  3. #18936
    Quote Originally Posted by Star67  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with carnal knowledge or any knowledge of this one? I plan to TOFTT but looking for any inside scoop if possible. If you prefer send me a PM.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/403655460985
    She is real. Hosted at hotel in Kenosha. Older than her pics. A little flabby but got the job done.

  4. #18935

    Ashley is her name

    Quote Originally Posted by Star67  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with carnal knowledge or any knowledge of this one? I plan to TOFTT but looking for any inside scoop if possible. If you prefer send me a PM.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/403655460985
    See post 16857 in this forum.

  5. #18934

    Alternative

    Diamond Dior hasn't screwed me over before but I can see someone trying to walk in in the middle of a session just based on her organization and how unreliable she is for punctuality. It's hard to set up an actual reliable time with her.

    I saw Kirra: https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...-/625767381133.

    Who was a great alternative around the same range if you're craving big juicy round ass. She's not as slim thick as diamond but her face was more natural and better when comparing both without make up. She's thicker but still has a good hourglass figure without being obese, and big boobs if you're into that. Not too sure if she's the girl in the pictures but her body type wasn't too far off naked so I didn't care. Has a massage table and will take it slow with you. Very clean, beautiful biggish but shaved simp pussy.

  6. #18933

    Alternative

    Diamond Dior hasn't screwed me over before but I can see someone trying to walk in in the middle of a session just based on her organization and how unreliable she is for punctuality. It's hard to set up an actual reliable time with her.

    I saw Kirra: https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...-/625767381133.

    Who was a great alternative around the same range if you're craving big juicy round ass. She's not as slim thick as diamond but her face was more natural and better when comparing both without make up. She's thicker but still has a good hourglass figure without being obese or disproportioned, and big boobs if you're into that. Not too sure if she's the girl in the pictures but her body type wasn't too far off naked so I didn't care. Has a massage table and will take it slow with you. Very clean, beautiful biggish but shaved simp pussy.

  7. #18932
    Senior Member


    Posts: 384
    Quote Originally Posted by Star67  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with carnal knowledge or any knowledge of this one? I plan to TOFTT but looking for any inside scoop if possible. If you prefer send me a PM.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/403655460985
    She was hosting in Racine. There are decent reports about her on the Racine board. I just can't remember her name. Always wanted to try just to get a tongue on those eraser nips.

  8. #18931
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHayness  [View Original Post]
    Very fast response and when I asked a rough location she gave up LaQuinta by Bayshore. I'm used to a slow response and vauge location. Am I just paranoid?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/882100157884
    Wow those are some beautiful tits, and she appears to like good perfume, looks like a comfortable ride, I don't see a post for her anymore though.

  9. #18930
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDing15  [View Original Post]
    This is what she sent me thinking I was the another guy Shows me she doing this to multiple people.
    414xxxx987 let's repeatedly call her and make fake appointments with a police scanner playing in the background LOL.

  10. #18929
    Quote Originally Posted by BigA  [View Original Post]
    I'm probably wrong but I'm always nervous when they don't post a face pic. Also the numerous ways they accept payment. Be careful.
    Mmmm the wart on her hand looks like a third nipple. I wouldn't even call them if there's no nudity and a face picture.

  11. #18928

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Star67  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with carnal knowledge or any knowledge of this one? I plan to TOFTT but looking for any inside scoop if possible. If you prefer send me a PM.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/403655460985
    Check Racine escorts forum for reports. Has a few on there.

  12. #18927

    Mom / Ashley

    Seen her a few times. Really nice lady when you finally get a hold of her. Ghosted a few times. In the bed room she is open to anything and gets into you. Very GFE experience. Have repeated and will again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Star67  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with carnal knowledge or any knowledge of this one? I plan to TOFTT but looking for any inside scoop if possible. If you prefer send me a PM.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/403655460985

  13. #18926
    Senior Member


    Posts: 180
    Quote Originally Posted by Star67  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with carnal knowledge or any knowledge of this one? I plan to TOFTT but looking for any inside scoop if possible. If you prefer send me a PM.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/403655460985
    I'm probably wrong but I'm always nervous when they don't post a face pic. Also the numerous ways they accept payment. Be careful.

  14. #18925
    Quote Originally Posted by Star67  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with carnal knowledge or any knowledge of this one? I plan to TOFTT but looking for any inside scoop if possible. If you prefer send me a PM.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/403655460985
    I know I have seen the pictures in this ad before but it was a long time ago. I don't think I have seen this one. The things that jumps out at me are the payment methods and the location se Wi 75 miles within Milwaukee, both of these scream scam. I would proceed with caution and wouldn't be surprised if they ask for a deposit. If so run away.

    Happy Halloween everyone.

  15. #18924

    Hate to ask.

    Anyone with carnal knowledge or any knowledge of this one? I plan to TOFTT but looking for any inside scoop if possible. If you prefer send me a PM.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/403655460985

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape