Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 460 of 1671 FirstFirst ... 360 410 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 510 560 960 1460 ... LastLast
Results 6,886 to 6,900 of 25056
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18171

    Junkies

    Your point about thugs with badges is a good one and I did not originally address it directly. I have lately been doing mostly outcalls or visits to their homes and that mitigates problems with thugs of all sorts to a great extent. The motel incall scene seems to be the most risky of all. The outcall option does increase the cost of the date but is generally well worth it after having adequately researched the lady (that's how I did it with Jamie / Sparrow, although it was at one of those dumpy motels where I had gotten friendly with the staff -- at least I didn't have to worry about unwanted company).

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    DarkClouds, those are all good points. And I agree, sometimes the addicts are the BEST performers of all, and the most FUN in in sack! Jamie is probably the best example on my list below, that I can think of, for that! And I also agree that they usually reach a certain point in their addiction, that both their looks and performance turn to absolute shit, tragically.

    But I will also address some of your other points, now:

    First off, one of the MAJOR MAJOR reasons for my avoiding junkies is, indeed, the drug-dealing thugs they attract. Now, those pimp daddy thug dealers are often harmless, to be sure. But in some cases they can be FUCKING DANGEROUS! Too many reports of that, lately, and constantly increasing, it seems. And the cash and dash is frequently an issue, as they get more desperate. We all know THAT drill! So, enough said about that.

    But another reason is that they also attract thugs with BADGES, like flies attract shit. Those drug den motels are CONSTANTLY watched by LE. In some cases, it seems that LE is just waiting for their opportunity to pounce. I, for one, do NOT want to be around when they decide to take action. Because my tolerance for dangerous situations in general, has greatly decreased, in my golden years!

  2. #18170

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeThat  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few days ago. Her hair is growing longer. She is still on the thinner side, but her boobs are still big and still looks nice. I would say she is back to looking like her normal self again. She doesn't look worn out like the picture you showed. I was tempted to go bareback but I chose to use a cover instead. She was sane and lucid. For now everything seems fine with her.
    May I ask why you chose to use a cover with her? Was it on general principles for you, with providers, or was it because of just her, specifically? Mainly, was it because you suspected that she's on body-wasting drugs? I never saw any evidence of that before, but after the recent weight loss and severely weathered appearance, I indeed suspected that she might now be using?

    I'll NEVER use a cover. But if there is actual reliable evidence that's she's now using, I'll just stop seeing her.

  3. #18169

    Bathroomless

    Quote Originally Posted by Yyzvisitor  [View Original Post]
    Regarding Ashley; does she post anywhere these days, or is she more of a UTR now?

    If UTR, can someone PM me her latest digits?

    Thanks.

    YYZ.
    This is the most recent ad for her I could find, and the number she always uses is in the ad.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...shley/46209077

  4. #18168

    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    You've seen her recently?
    She was my all time favorite! She had her condo about 5 minutes from me. Always dressed and smelling great.

    Still think of her every time I drive bye.

  5. #18167
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeThat  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few days ago. Her hair is growing longer. She is still on the thinner side, but her boobs are still big and still looks nice. I would say she is back to looking like her normal self again. She doesn't look worn out like the picture you showed. I was tempted to go bareback but I chose to use a cover instead. She was sane and lucid. For now everything seems fine with her.
    When did you see her? I've been unable to get intouch with her. Last contact I had was Oct 15 but she never answered me back when I asked to meet.

  6. #18166

    Bathroomless Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeThat  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few days ago. Her hair is growing longer. She is still on the thinner side, but her boobs are still big and still looks nice. I would say she is back to looking like her normal self again. She doesn't look worn out like the picture you showed. I was tempted to go bareback but I chose to use a cover instead. She was sane and lucid. For now everything seems fine with her.
    Regarding Ashley; does she post anywhere these days, or is she more of a UTR now?

    If UTR, can someone PM me her latest digits?

    Thanks.

    YYZ.

  7. #18165

    Junkies

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    I don't specifically avoid junkies. One, that reduces the talent pool considerably. Two, you never can know for sure that a girl is not on something. Three, it's not the drugs you need to worry about but the shit that often comes with it (dealers, pimps, thievery, legal problems). And that requires additional research beyond just the drug use. Four, the druggies are often the most fun if you can get them at the right stage in their habit. Five, I never go unprotected for any sort of activity so I'm not worried about their sexual habits which are usually pretty loose. I'm probably missing a couple of points but I'll stop here for now.
    DarkClouds, those are all good points. And I agree, sometimes the addicts are the BEST performers of all, and the most FUN in in sack! Jamie is probably the best example on my list below, that I can think of, for that! And I also agree that they usually reach a certain point in their addiction, that both their looks and performance turn to absolute shit, tragically.

    But I will also address some of your other points, now:

    First off, one of the MAJOR MAJOR reasons for my avoiding junkies is, indeed, the drug-dealing thugs they attract. Now, those pimp daddy thug dealers are often harmless, to be sure. But in some cases they can be FUCKING DANGEROUS! Too many reports of that, lately, and constantly increasing, it seems. And the cash and dash is frequently an issue, as they get more desperate. We all know THAT drill! So, enough said about that.

    But another reason is that they also attract thugs with BADGES, like flies attract shit. Those drug den motels are CONSTANTLY watched by LE. In some cases, it seems that LE is just waiting for their opportunity to pounce. I, for one, do NOT want to be around when they decide to take action. Because my tolerance for dangerous situations in general, has greatly decreased, in my golden years!

    Now, the third major reason I avoid junkies, relates to using "protection". Or, more accurately, NOT using it! (Condoms, that is, not glocks, LOL!) I'll address that in greater detail after I hear some more opinions from others about seeing or not seeing junkies. But keep in mind that, unlike you and many others, I NEVER use any stinking rubber tournequets! So my criteria involving these ladies' personal health may be a bit different from yours. This is a MAJOR problem. But I'll address that issue, in great detail, after I get some more opinions from others, regarding sex with junkies.

  8. #18164
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting to see Chanel since I'm sure I know her from the palace but now thinking differently!
    My pics of her can be found in my post 427 on this page:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...464&viewfull=1#post4908464.

    I was using only an iphone 7+ back then, two years ago, and not my new iphone 13 pro which has much better resolution. But if you enlarge one if the pics of her legs in that post, you can just barely make out the linear array of bruises left by the track marks.

  9. #18163

    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by LotLizard  [View Original Post]
    That picture is depressing. She doesn't look like that anymore.
    You've seen her recently?

  10. #18162
    Quote Originally Posted by Trev6272  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Jackie you are referencing? Is she back? How did I miss that?
    That picture is depressing. She doesn't look like that anymore.

  11. #18161

    Ashley Rose

    If we're thinking of the same girl, I don't believe her real name was Colleen. It was similar, with a C though. Won't reveal here.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting to see Chanel since I'm sure I know her from the palace but now thinking differently! I think you know Ashley Rose (real name Colleen) has passed but she was a talent for sure, both looks and performance! Hope Jamie is ok, she was such a nice girl.

  12. #18160
    Quote Originally Posted by Trev6272  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Jackie you are referencing? Is she back? How did I miss that?
    That's her. I have no idea if she's currently working. But my XXX pictures of her including the cream pies, from 3 to 4 years ago when she came out of retirement and was advertising on Craigslist, can be made available to senior CONTRIBUTORS by private request.

  13. #18159

    Jackie as "Olivia"

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    To put more context on this, here is a list of junkies, from memory, in the area, who I've fucked bareback within the past 5 years or so. Some of these were FABULOUS raw-dog lays. Others, not so much. Now, these are only the ones I am reasonably sure are / were junkies, because I myself saw, and in some cases, even photographed, the tell-tale track marks. Or else saw other evidence of long-term hard-drug use, the white powder kind. Or else, I saw a container of pills. Or else, long term users of other potentially lethal, illegal drugs. (I'm NOT talking about booze or weed, here!) The track marks and / or meth lesions are indeed hard to hide. I now avoid them (the ones that are still alive, that is). Feel free to add to this list.

    Joelle.

    Sparrow / Jamie.

    Jackie (as "Olivia" when she came out of retirement 3 years ago).

    Chanel (the one with the big natural tits).

    Christine, the brunette who was a lifer at Cheaters, then Desire.).

    Candii / Katy an associate of the thug-infested dive bar.

    Marla / Monica the red-head small tit SA girl in New Bedford.

    Skylah/Holly the young big natural tit blonde.

    Blonde Brazilian Natascha

    Big tit Jessica in Cranston

    Ashley Rose (worked at Cheaters, before the bolt-ons)

    And going back a bit further, London the hot little spinner-stripper who worked most of the clubs.

    These are just some of the ones I was sure of, in New England, and that came readily to mind. There were tons of others, though, surely, on the left coast, and in other areas of the country I used to get to frequently.

    So now, will somebody PLEASE post a list of current local raw-doggers, who are NOT junkies?! (Or not long term users of any other illegal hard drugs? )
    Is this the Jackie you are referencing? Is she back? How did I miss that?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1667044926736.jpg‎  

  14. #18158
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting to see Chanel since I'm sure I know her from the palace but now thinking differently! I think you know Ashley Rose (real name Colleen) has passed but she was a talent for sure, both looks and performance! Hope Jamie is ok, she was such a nice girl.
    I believe that there are several others on my list of that dozen I posted who also have passed. Which brings up another reason, not one of my of my original reasons, though, that I will list, as to why I'll no longer see junkies, but it is nonetheless an important reason: I do not wish to around while they are ODing!

    I'll discuss my many other reasons later. Dark clouds, thanks for your input. You've made some good points, but I'd like to hear a few more opinions before I address them!

  15. #18157

    Junkies

    I don't specifically avoid junkies. One, that reduces the talent pool considerably. Two, you never can know for sure that a girl is not on something. Three, it's not the drugs you need to worry about but the shit that often comes with it (dealers, pimps, thievery, legal problems). And that requires additional research beyond just the drug use. Four, the druggies are often the most fun if you can get them at the right stage in their habit. Five, I never go unprotected for any sort of activity so I'm not worried about their sexual habits which are usually pretty loose. I'm probably missing a couple of points but I'll stop here for now.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    To put more context on this, here is a list of junkies, from memory, in the area, who I've fucked bareback within the past 5 years or so. Some of these were FABULOUS raw-dog lays. Others, not so much. Now, these are only the ones I am reasonably sure are / were junkies, because I myself saw, and in some cases, even photographed, the tell-tale track marks. Or else saw other evidence of long-term hard-drug use, the white powder kind. Or else, I saw a container of pills. Or else, long term users of other potentially lethal, illegal drugs. (I'm NOT talking about booze or weed, here!) The track marks and / or meth lesions are indeed hard to hide. I now avoid them (the ones that are still alive, that is). Feel free to add to this list.

    Joelle.

    Sparrow / Jamie.

    Jackie (as "Olivia" when she came out of retirement 3 years ago).

    Chanel (the one with the big natural tits).

    Christine, the brunette who was a lifer at Cheaters, then Desire.).

    Candii / Katy an associate of the thug-infested dive bar.

    Marla / Monica the red-head small tit SA girl in New Bedford.

    Skylah/Holly the young big natural tit blonde.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape