Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 460 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 360 410 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 510 560 960 1460 ... LastLast
Results 6,886 to 6,900 of 25047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18162
    Quote Originally Posted by Trev6272  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Jackie you are referencing? Is she back? How did I miss that?
    That picture is depressing. She doesn't look like that anymore.

  2. #18161

    Ashley Rose

    If we're thinking of the same girl, I don't believe her real name was Colleen. It was similar, with a C though. Won't reveal here.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting to see Chanel since I'm sure I know her from the palace but now thinking differently! I think you know Ashley Rose (real name Colleen) has passed but she was a talent for sure, both looks and performance! Hope Jamie is ok, she was such a nice girl.

  3. #18160
    Quote Originally Posted by Trev6272  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Jackie you are referencing? Is she back? How did I miss that?
    That's her. I have no idea if she's currently working. But my XXX pictures of her including the cream pies, from 3 to 4 years ago when she came out of retirement and was advertising on Craigslist, can be made available to senior CONTRIBUTORS by private request.

  4. #18159

    Jackie as "Olivia"

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    To put more context on this, here is a list of junkies, from memory, in the area, who I've fucked bareback within the past 5 years or so. Some of these were FABULOUS raw-dog lays. Others, not so much. Now, these are only the ones I am reasonably sure are / were junkies, because I myself saw, and in some cases, even photographed, the tell-tale track marks. Or else saw other evidence of long-term hard-drug use, the white powder kind. Or else, I saw a container of pills. Or else, long term users of other potentially lethal, illegal drugs. (I'm NOT talking about booze or weed, here!) The track marks and / or meth lesions are indeed hard to hide. I now avoid them (the ones that are still alive, that is). Feel free to add to this list.

    Joelle.

    Sparrow / Jamie.

    Jackie (as "Olivia" when she came out of retirement 3 years ago).

    Chanel (the one with the big natural tits).

    Christine, the brunette who was a lifer at Cheaters, then Desire.).

    Candii / Katy an associate of the thug-infested dive bar.

    Marla / Monica the red-head small tit SA girl in New Bedford.

    Skylah/Holly the young big natural tit blonde.

    Blonde Brazilian Natascha

    Big tit Jessica in Cranston

    Ashley Rose (worked at Cheaters, before the bolt-ons)

    And going back a bit further, London the hot little spinner-stripper who worked most of the clubs.

    These are just some of the ones I was sure of, in New England, and that came readily to mind. There were tons of others, though, surely, on the left coast, and in other areas of the country I used to get to frequently.

    So now, will somebody PLEASE post a list of current local raw-doggers, who are NOT junkies?! (Or not long term users of any other illegal hard drugs? )
    Is this the Jackie you are referencing? Is she back? How did I miss that?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1667044926736.jpg‎  

  5. #18158
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting to see Chanel since I'm sure I know her from the palace but now thinking differently! I think you know Ashley Rose (real name Colleen) has passed but she was a talent for sure, both looks and performance! Hope Jamie is ok, she was such a nice girl.
    I believe that there are several others on my list of that dozen I posted who also have passed. Which brings up another reason, not one of my of my original reasons, though, that I will list, as to why I'll no longer see junkies, but it is nonetheless an important reason: I do not wish to around while they are ODing!

    I'll discuss my many other reasons later. Dark clouds, thanks for your input. You've made some good points, but I'd like to hear a few more opinions before I address them!

  6. #18157

    Junkies

    I don't specifically avoid junkies. One, that reduces the talent pool considerably. Two, you never can know for sure that a girl is not on something. Three, it's not the drugs you need to worry about but the shit that often comes with it (dealers, pimps, thievery, legal problems). And that requires additional research beyond just the drug use. Four, the druggies are often the most fun if you can get them at the right stage in their habit. Five, I never go unprotected for any sort of activity so I'm not worried about their sexual habits which are usually pretty loose. I'm probably missing a couple of points but I'll stop here for now.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    To put more context on this, here is a list of junkies, from memory, in the area, who I've fucked bareback within the past 5 years or so. Some of these were FABULOUS raw-dog lays. Others, not so much. Now, these are only the ones I am reasonably sure are / were junkies, because I myself saw, and in some cases, even photographed, the tell-tale track marks. Or else saw other evidence of long-term hard-drug use, the white powder kind. Or else, I saw a container of pills. Or else, long term users of other potentially lethal, illegal drugs. (I'm NOT talking about booze or weed, here!) The track marks and / or meth lesions are indeed hard to hide. I now avoid them (the ones that are still alive, that is). Feel free to add to this list.

    Joelle.

    Sparrow / Jamie.

    Jackie (as "Olivia" when she came out of retirement 3 years ago).

    Chanel (the one with the big natural tits).

    Christine, the brunette who was a lifer at Cheaters, then Desire.).

    Candii / Katy an associate of the thug-infested dive bar.

    Marla / Monica the red-head small tit SA girl in New Bedford.

    Skylah/Holly the young big natural tit blonde.

  7. #18156
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    To put more context on this, here is a list of junkies, from memory, in the area, who I've fucked bareback within the past 5 years or so. Some of these were FABULOUS raw-dog lays. Others, not so much. Now, these are only the ones I am reasonably sure are / were junkies, because I myself saw, and in some cases, even photographed, the tell-tale track marks. Or else saw other evidence of long-term hard-drug use, the white powder kind. Or else, I saw a container of pills. Or else, long term users of other potentially lethal, illegal drugs. (I'm NOT talking about booze or weed, here!) The track marks and / or meth lesions are indeed hard to hide. I now avoid them (the ones that are still alive, that is). Feel free to add to this list.

    Joelle.

    Sparrow / Jamie.

    Jackie (as "Olivia" when she came out of retirement 3 years ago).

    Chanel (the one with the big natural tits).

    Christine, the brunette who was a lifer at Cheaters, then Desire.).

    Candii / Katy an associate of the thug-infested dive bar.

    Marla / Monica the red-head small tit SA girl in New Bedford.

    Skylah/Holly the young big natural tit blonde.

    Blonde Brazilian Natascha

    Big tit Jessica in Cranston

    Ashley Rose (worked at Cheaters, before the bolt-ons)

    And going back a bit further, London the hot little spinner-stripper who worked most of the clubs.

    These are just some of the ones I was sure of, in New England, and that came readily to mind. There were tons of others, though, surely, on the left coast, and in other areas of the country I used to get to frequently.

    So now, will somebody PLEASE post a list of current local raw-doggers, who are NOT junkies?! (Or not long term users of any other illegal hard drugs? )
    I've been wanting to see Chanel since I'm sure I know her from the palace but now thinking differently! I think you know Ashley Rose (real name Colleen) has passed but she was a talent for sure, both looks and performance! Hope Jamie is ok, she was such a nice girl.

  8. #18155

    Bathroomless Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Its been just about 3 months since I last inseminated her, and wrote the report quoted below. So, I'd very much like to know how her looks have progressed (or regressed! ) since then.

    I attached two full frontal pics below, one from about 3. 5 years ago, the other, from about 3. 5 months ago, after the dramatic weight loss and super-short haircut. I redacted the face, which also looked very different on the more recent visit. But those who know her, will surely remember how nice it looked in the past. I'll share the unredacted pics with face, with my existing email contacts only.

    So, if you've seen her recently, please let us know how the session went? And especially, how she looks now? Has she grown her hair back at all? Any info would be very welcomed!
    I saw her a few days ago. Her hair is growing longer. She is still on the thinner side, but her boobs are still big and still looks nice. I would say she is back to looking like her normal self again. She doesn't look worn out like the picture you showed. I was tempted to go bareback but I chose to use a cover instead. She was sane and lucid. For now everything seems fine with her.

  9. #18154
    Quote Originally Posted by Cropsey  [View Original Post]
    Had a girl reach out to me through Facebook to meet. I randomly added her as we shared some friends (most of them know providers), did a little looking through her page and seems she is real, it seems a lot of people are concerned about her demons. I was alarmed by that but curiosity got the best of me and exchanged numbers. Just wondering if anyone know anything about her before I go ahead and inquire. Won't post name for obvious reasons but the initials are first name K last name D. Inbox me and I'll provide more info.
    I need an exciting facebook friend list like that!! Mine are all boring!!

  10. #18153
    Quote Originally Posted by Cropsey  [View Original Post]
    Had a girl reach out to me through Facebook to meet. I randomly added her as we shared some friends (most of them know providers), did a little looking through her page and seems she is real, it seems a lot of people are concerned about her demons. I was alarmed by that but curiosity got the best of me and exchanged numbers. Just wondering if anyone know anything about her before I go ahead and inquire. Won't post name for obvious reasons but the initials are first name K last name D. Inbox me and I'll provide more info.
    Would love to provide info. But no link?

  11. #18152

    Any info?

    Had a girl reach out to me through Facebook to meet. I randomly added her as we shared some friends (most of them know providers), did a little looking through her page and seems she is real, it seems a lot of people are concerned about her demons. I was alarmed by that but curiosity got the best of me and exchanged numbers. Just wondering if anyone know anything about her before I go ahead and inquire. Won't post name for obvious reasons but the initials are first name K last name D. Inbox me and I'll provide more info.

  12. #18151
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Its been just about 3 months since I last inseminated her, and wrote the report quoted below. So, I'd very much like to know how her looks have progressed (or regressed! ) since then.

    I attached two full frontal pics below, one from about 3. 5 years ago, the other, from about 3. 5 months ago, after the dramatic weight loss and super-short haircut. I redacted the face, which also looked very different on the more recent visit. But those who know her, will surely remember how nice it looked in the past. I'll share the unredacted pics with face, with my existing email contacts only.

    So, if you've seen her recently, please let us know how the session went? And especially, how she looks now? Has she grown her hair back at all? Any info would be very welcomed!
    Glad you sent these pics. This is why this forum is important. That is far from the pics she posts. I almost went and saw her.

  13. #18150
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Well, to put it simply: For some, the pleasure of fucking raw trumps all risks.

    However, there ARE many reasons to a avoid junkies. I've probably raw dogged hundreds of junkies in the past. But now I avoid them. For MANY reasons.

    But I'm curious: What are the reasons that YOU avoid them? Because others' reasons for avoiding junkies may be different from my own. So, I'd like to hear some other opinions on this, before discussing my own.

    So, an open question for all to ponder, and then chime in on: Why do YOU avoid junkies? (Or, alternatively, why do you NOT avoid them? )
    To put more context on this, here is a list of junkies, from memory, in the area, who I've fucked bareback within the past 5 years or so. Some of these were FABULOUS raw-dog lays. Others, not so much. Now, these are only the ones I am reasonably sure are / were junkies, because I myself saw, and in some cases, even photographed, the tell-tale track marks. Or else saw other evidence of long-term hard-drug use, the white powder kind. Or else, I saw a container of pills. Or else, long term users of other potentially lethal, illegal drugs. (I'm NOT talking about booze or weed, here!) The track marks and / or meth lesions are indeed hard to hide. I now avoid them (the ones that are still alive, that is). Feel free to add to this list.

    Joelle.

    Sparrow / Jamie.

    Jackie (as "Olivia" when she came out of retirement 3 years ago).

    Chanel (the one with the big natural tits).

    Christine, the brunette who was a lifer at Cheaters, then Desire.).

    Candii / Katy an associate of the thug-infested dive bar.

    Marla / Monica the red-head small tit SA girl in New Bedford.

    Skylah/Holly the young big natural tit blonde.

    Blonde Brazilian Natascha

    Big tit Jessica in Cranston

    Ashley Rose (worked at Cheaters, before the bolt-ons)

    And going back a bit further, London the hot little spinner-stripper who worked most of the clubs.

    These are just some of the ones I was sure of, in New England, and that came readily to mind. There were tons of others, though, surely, on the left coast, and in other areas of the country I used to get to frequently.

    So now, will somebody PLEASE post a list of current local raw-doggers, who are NOT junkies?! (Or not long term users of any other illegal hard drugs? )

  14. #18149
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    I asked in massage section and no response. She responded to me as full service for 250 hour. Supposed to see her tomorrow. Has anyone partaken?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/476657389087
    I would not go for that. Go for regular visit If you have to. But I so think she does coke. So the session always boring. She's never into it or moans at all. She will give you BJ for more than minute compared to most girls. I would recommend her if you desperate but nothing to exciting about her service.

  15. #18148

    Reasons to avoid junkies.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottBoxster  [View Original Post]
    Especially without protection, when it is reported over and over that they are intravenous drug users. And there are obvious signs of it. Talked about here. And still take the risk? I just don't understand any impulse overcoming fear of what could happen in that scenario.
    Well, to put it simply: For some, the pleasure of fucking raw trumps all risks.

    However, there ARE many reasons to a avoid junkies. I've probably raw dogged hundreds of junkies in the past. But now I avoid them. For MANY reasons.

    But I'm curious: What are the reasons that YOU avoid them? Because others' reasons for avoiding junkies may be different from my own. So, I'd like to hear some other opinions on this, before discussing my own.

    So, an open question for all to ponder, and then chime in on: Why do YOU avoid junkies? (Or, alternatively, why do you NOT avoid them? )

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape