Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,886 to 6,900 of 25050
-
10-29-22 11:28 #18165Senior Member

Posts: 3748Junkies
DarkClouds, those are all good points. And I agree, sometimes the addicts are the BEST performers of all, and the most FUN in in sack! Jamie is probably the best example on my list below, that I can think of, for that! And I also agree that they usually reach a certain point in their addiction, that both their looks and performance turn to absolute shit, tragically.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
But I will also address some of your other points, now:
First off, one of the MAJOR MAJOR reasons for my avoiding junkies is, indeed, the drug-dealing thugs they attract. Now, those pimp daddy thug dealers are often harmless, to be sure. But in some cases they can be FUCKING DANGEROUS! Too many reports of that, lately, and constantly increasing, it seems. And the cash and dash is frequently an issue, as they get more desperate. We all know THAT drill! So, enough said about that.
But another reason is that they also attract thugs with BADGES, like flies attract shit. Those drug den motels are CONSTANTLY watched by LE. In some cases, it seems that LE is just waiting for their opportunity to pounce. I, for one, do NOT want to be around when they decide to take action. Because my tolerance for dangerous situations in general, has greatly decreased, in my golden years!
Now, the third major reason I avoid junkies, relates to using "protection". Or, more accurately, NOT using it! (Condoms, that is, not glocks, LOL!) I'll address that in greater detail after I hear some more opinions from others about seeing or not seeing junkies. But keep in mind that, unlike you and many others, I NEVER use any stinking rubber tournequets! So my criteria involving these ladies' personal health may be a bit different from yours. This is a MAJOR problem. But I'll address that issue, in great detail, after I get some more opinions from others, regarding sex with junkies.
-
10-29-22 10:55 #18164Senior Member

Posts: 3748My pics of her can be found in my post 427 on this page:
Originally Posted by WillyO
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...464&viewfull=1#post4908464.
I was using only an iphone 7+ back then, two years ago, and not my new iphone 13 pro which has much better resolution. But if you enlarge one if the pics of her legs in that post, you can just barely make out the linear array of bruises left by the track marks.
-
10-29-22 10:34 #18163Senior Member

Posts: 3748Jackie
You've seen her recently?
Originally Posted by LotLizard
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 10:30 #18162Senior Member

Posts: 100That picture is depressing. She doesn't look like that anymore.
Originally Posted by Trev6272
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 10:27 #18161Senior Member

Posts: 2111Ashley Rose
If we're thinking of the same girl, I don't believe her real name was Colleen. It was similar, with a C though. Won't reveal here.
Originally Posted by WillyO
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 09:21 #18160Senior Member

Posts: 3748That's her. I have no idea if she's currently working. But my XXX pictures of her including the cream pies, from 3 to 4 years ago when she came out of retirement and was advertising on Craigslist, can be made available to senior CONTRIBUTORS by private request.
Originally Posted by Trev6272
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 08:04 #18159Senior Member

Posts: 191Jackie as "Olivia"
Is this the Jackie you are referencing? Is she back? How did I miss that?
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 08:04 #18158Senior Member

Posts: 3748I believe that there are several others on my list of that dozen I posted who also have passed. Which brings up another reason, not one of my of my original reasons, though, that I will list, as to why I'll no longer see junkies, but it is nonetheless an important reason: I do not wish to around while they are ODing!
Originally Posted by WillyO
[View Original Post]
I'll discuss my many other reasons later. Dark clouds, thanks for your input. You've made some good points, but I'd like to hear a few more opinions before I address them!
-
10-28-22 21:59 #18157Senior Member

Posts: 2111Junkies
I don't specifically avoid junkies. One, that reduces the talent pool considerably. Two, you never can know for sure that a girl is not on something. Three, it's not the drugs you need to worry about but the shit that often comes with it (dealers, pimps, thievery, legal problems). And that requires additional research beyond just the drug use. Four, the druggies are often the most fun if you can get them at the right stage in their habit. Five, I never go unprotected for any sort of activity so I'm not worried about their sexual habits which are usually pretty loose. I'm probably missing a couple of points but I'll stop here for now.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-22 21:50 #18156Senior Member

Posts: 1231I've been wanting to see Chanel since I'm sure I know her from the palace but now thinking differently! I think you know Ashley Rose (real name Colleen) has passed but she was a talent for sure, both looks and performance! Hope Jamie is ok, she was such a nice girl.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-22 19:36 #18155Senior Member

Posts: 74Bathroomless Ashley
I saw her a few days ago. Her hair is growing longer. She is still on the thinner side, but her boobs are still big and still looks nice. I would say she is back to looking like her normal self again. She doesn't look worn out like the picture you showed. I was tempted to go bareback but I chose to use a cover instead. She was sane and lucid. For now everything seems fine with her.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-22 18:44 #18154Senior Member

Posts: 163I need an exciting facebook friend list like that!! Mine are all boring!!
Originally Posted by Cropsey
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-22 18:38 #18153Senior Member

Posts: 385Would love to provide info. But no link?
Originally Posted by Cropsey
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-22 17:30 #18152Senior Member

Posts: 167Any info?
Had a girl reach out to me through Facebook to meet. I randomly added her as we shared some friends (most of them know providers), did a little looking through her page and seems she is real, it seems a lot of people are concerned about her demons. I was alarmed by that but curiosity got the best of me and exchanged numbers. Just wondering if anyone know anything about her before I go ahead and inquire. Won't post name for obvious reasons but the initials are first name K last name D. Inbox me and I'll provide more info.
-
10-28-22 15:09 #18151Senior Member

Posts: 67Glad you sent these pics. This is why this forum is important. That is far from the pics she posts. I almost went and saw her.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






