Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 445 of 906 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 495 545 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 13578
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6918

    Siri

    I agree. Siri is a good girl. However unprofessional it was I can almost guarantee she wasn't trying to rob anyone. Although I certainly understand why one would think so.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seger  [View Original Post]
    Old man in lou have seen her before for a few car dates when she was just doing car dates. I notice she drop off the escort site for a time then she started to do incall. Cute girl I try do a meet up with her for a car date before but she asking way too much for a car date. But as far old man told me he never had any trouble with her.

  2. #6917
    Senior Member


    Posts: 431

    Re: String

    No, those are her pussy lips. I've seen them up close. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    Is her tampon hanging out LOL.

  3. #6916

    Info on Valentina

    Searched but found nothing not sure if she's under a different name. Looks too good even with a couple reviews hoping someone here can validate. https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5027913369.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails valentina.jpg‎  

  4. #6915
    Senior Member


    Posts: 431

    Re: Old Photos

    LMAO. I know her personally, and yes those photos are Over 10 years old (Some are 14 years old). And you are also correct that she has some serious addiction issues. Even that aside, she lies about what services she offers, and will rush you like no other one has. She goes like a jackrabbit, then when you bust, she is done. Her goal seems to be 5 minute sessions.

    I do Not recommend.



    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtlvr  [View Original Post]
    If that looks TGTBT you need new glasses.

    She's been around longer than I've been in this hobby (which is a bit) and I bet those photos are at least 10 years old! Frankly, I can't believe she's still alive. I've never seen her, but I thought she was a crack head.

  5. #6914

    Dawn

    Anybody know anything about her? I see her adds pop up all the time, but often on a new profile or number.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/97106254
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 767183913cabc195d836307366fc5060_f.jpg‎  

  6. #6913

    Yuck

    Quote Originally Posted by BigC7512;6188942[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/kentucky/louisville/97210483[/URL]
    Is her tampon hanging out LOL.

  7. #6912
    Quote Originally Posted by BigC7512;6188942[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/kentucky/louisville/97210483[/URL]
    If that looks TGTBT you need new glasses.

    She's been around longer than I've been in this hobby (which is a bit) and I bet those photos are at least 10 years old! Frankly, I can't believe she's still alive. I've never seen her, but I thought she was a crack head.

  8. #6911
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbatim48  [View Original Post]
    Unless you like a sticky carpet, a lot of drama, and a dead fish lay. Her bolt ons are nice, if you are into those, but that's about it. I mean seriously, look at this pic of her? That some serious Arby's roast beef there!
    If you're bold, zoom in. She has clearly photoshopped her inner thighs too. That pixelation is sexy!

  9. #6910

    Lolitasimp

    Quote Originally Posted by SaintStephen  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this provider?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...691/5022054598
    The watermark on her pics has her reddit page and also can link to her social media.

  10. #6909
    Quote Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane  [View Original Post]
    Some clues to fakery.

    Promises everything. No rules. Fuck, suck, anal, bare, kissing, available any time night or day, she'll come to you or you can go to her. Most are cognizant of the facts that cops could read the ad.

    Most of the legit providers have some rules. No bare, restrictions on race or age, no CIM. , text only or calls only. Something.

    Very low price.

    Better looking than average.

    Quirky phrasing.

    No mention of what area they are in.

    Plenty of real providers do have some of those characteristics in their ads, but the more of them you find, the greater the likelihood of it being a dude in an internet caf in Bulgaria, Ghana, or Nigeria, and the text conversation will eventually lead to getting a credit card or gift card.
    Thanks brother!

  11. #6908
    Quote Originally Posted by TBone5  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/97148990#.



    Been following and reading up, trying to educate myself on not to get myself in a pinch. Any of you fellas have any info on this one? Also words of advice on spotting the fakes?
    Some clues to fakery.

    Promises everything. No rules. Fuck, suck, anal, bare, kissing, available any time night or day, she'll come to you or you can go to her. Most are cognizant of the facts that cops could read the ad.

    Most of the legit providers have some rules. No bare, restrictions on race or age, no CIM. , text only or calls only. Something.

    Very low price.

    Better looking than average.

    Quirky phrasing.

    No mention of what area they are in.

    Plenty of real providers do have some of those characteristics in their ads, but the more of them you find, the greater the likelihood of it being a dude in an internet café in Bulgaria, Ghana, or Nigeria, and the text conversation will eventually lead to getting a credit card or gift card.

  12. #6907

    Stay away from Carlee

    Quote Originally Posted by OneSwiss  [View Original Post]
    This lady probably has the most negative reviews of any provider in the city. I can not remember a single positive review of her. When I saw her, it has been several years and the pictures are the same, she looked like the pics and she replied promptly but she has problems, a lot of them. Really not worth the hassle.
    Unless you like a sticky carpet, a lot of drama, and a dead fish lay. Her bolt ons are nice, if you are into those, but that's about it. I mean seriously, look at this pic of her? That some serious Arby's roast beef there!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A7DF9B66-F545-4C65-B128-941CD62B05FD.jpeg‎  

  13. #6906

    If you get a text from someone claiming to be in the Cartel

    Quote Originally Posted by TBone5  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/97148990#.

    Been following and reading up, trying to educate myself on not to get myself in a pinch. Any of you fellas have any info on this one? Also words of advice on spotting the fakes?
    Saying you owe them money or they are going to dox you, it is is definitely a fake. Unless it's Juliet. She will just plain dox you 😂

  14. #6905

    Best Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by TBone5  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/97148990#.

    Been following and reading up, trying to educate myself on not to get myself in a pinch. Any of you fellas have any info on this one? Also words of advice on spotting the fakes?
    If it looks TGTBT it most likely is 99.9% of the time.

  15. #6904

    Agree with OneSwiss

    She has more baggage than a 767 could carry!

    BSC. Just plain bat shit crazzy.

    My advice. Run Forrest, run fast run far.

    DnC.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape