Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 13582
-
10-26-22 22:03 #6892Senior Member

Posts: 80https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/96983121
Saw Breanna a while back. Great sloppy head if that's your kind of thing.
-
10-26-22 21:53 #6891Senior Member

Posts: 80Yeah that's pretty on par. You can always just ask her for her rates as well. I can't recall where exactly in the west end but it's a townhouse on a secluded little street. I never felt unsafe if that's what you're asking.
Originally Posted by GoodOne6969
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-22 21:00 #6890Regular Member

Posts: 15Anything to report?
Originally Posted by TheBig1;6182739[URL
-
10-26-22 18:32 #6889Senior Member

Posts: 242Pretty girl
Hey, is that the Chuy's in Clarksville?
Originally Posted by Professor3825
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-22 17:58 #6888Senior Member

Posts: 174Faq
Originally Posted by FunnyMoney502
[View Original Post]
Both answers are under the FAQ.
Originally Posted by GoodOne6969
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-22 17:34 #6887Senior Member

Posts: 640And what's the real difference between a senior and regular member?
Originally Posted by FunnyMoney502
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-22 14:53 #6886Senior Member

Posts: 213Senior members
Just out of curiosity, how is senior membership determined? It doesn't seem to be based on the number of posts you make. Any ideas anybody?
-
10-26-22 13:29 #6885Senior Member

Posts: 3121 yo UTR Bailey
Good afternoon, mongers. One of the fillies in my stable has asked me to help her find a few new gentlemen to meet. So naturally, I'm coming here. This is Bailey and I've known her for a few months at this point. She's 21, not a druggie, legit and has never done me wrong.
She is a sweet girl who is accommodating and a lot of fun. She's looking to meet a few nice guys.
So Sr or active members please DM for details or more information. I know she's hoping to meet someone (s?) today.
Also, I hope my post is within the rules for this.
-
10-26-22 13:06 #6884Senior Member

Posts: 94Ashley on Preston
Ashley https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...585/5026171633.
Originally Posted by TenSevenCs
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-22 12:33 #6883Senior Member

Posts: 1101She won't return my texts. I saw her maybe 3-4 times. No idea what happened. But I do know this, she's borderline crazy. Actually, I take the borderline part back.
Originally Posted by KyLawdoc
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-22 12:25 #6882Senior Member

Posts: 148Number
Have her number? I deleted and can't find.
Originally Posted by RandyDaytona
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-22 11:03 #6881Senior Member

Posts: 208Ashley
Legit provider. FS and GFE.
Originally Posted by Jjpolyman
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-22 10:43 #6880Senior Member

Posts: 292Ashley
What about a link?
Originally Posted by Jjpolyman
[View Original Post]
I can't find this one.
-
10-25-22 22:41 #6879Senior Member

Posts: 640Thanks for the input. I'm an AMP guy almost 100%. Haven't had anything outside of that and normally spend around $$. 2 Is she on par with that? Also, whereabouts in the west end if you don't mind saying?
Originally Posted by WalterTomFrank
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 21:28 #6878Senior Member

Posts: 80Not the one you replied to but I've seen Goldie a couple times. She has a decent in call in the west end and her head is pretty good. She does like to listen to music during sessions. I think you should see her if you are remotely interested. I will also mention that she is very friendly and in great shape for her age. No signs of drug use or anything like that. Rates are on par with other local providers.
Originally Posted by GoodOne6969
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




