Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 444 of 906 FirstFirst ... 344 394 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 494 544 ... LastLast
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 13576
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6931
    Quote Originally Posted by NotEnoughNames  [View Original Post]
    Searched but found nothing not sure if she's under a different name. Looks too good even with a couple reviews hoping someone here can validate. https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5027913369.
    Saw her a few weeks ago. BBBJ was spot on. No drama, strictly business. And the pics were accurate.

  2. #6930

    Clarksville

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry60  [View Original Post]
    Whats the rate for the great bbj? Does she swallow or spit? How far from the new albany bridge? Thanks for any info.
    At the time she was taking $80 for a qv, I don't know what she's asking now. I have no idea where she's located now but you can probably bet she's in the rattiest roach motel in Clarksville. When I saw her she was a spitter. Good luck if you take the plunge, but be careful.

  3. #6929

    Redd

    Had a dream about Redd and it was fairly normal. A little bit of baby damage but in decent shape.

    She came to my room and had all her stuff in a duffle bag, Said she needed to get a room for the night.

    She took direction well and performed eagerly. BBBJ with covered FS. Finished doggystyle.

    Overall an average time but would repeat in a pinch.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/97454232

  4. #6928

    Clarksville

    Quote Originally Posted by FunnyMoney502  [View Original Post]
    Have seen her a few times on the south side of the river, amazing head, dynamite little figure, crazy as a shithouse rat yet cool. However, I fell for the old "can you lend me some money, I'm about to get thrown out, I'll hook you up next time I see you" bit. Still owes me money or services but won't respond, so lesson learned the hard way I guess. Was in an apartment basement first few times I saw her, will make you wait for a while while she gets ready, claims she isn't doing full-service, but the head is so good I don't even care. Likes being throat-fucked. Active user, had a dog, but I haven't seen her in months, she's off the list for me now though. She's legit, but tread carefully.
    Whats the rate for the great bbj? Does she swallow or spit? How far from the new albany bridge? Thanks for any info.

  5. #6927

    Bailey

    Same here. With the slim pickins around here, she would be a welcome addition.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jl0630  [View Original Post]
    I messaged professor who posted it but didn't get a response. I'd like to give her a try though for sure.

  6. #6926
    Quote Originally Posted by DickCedarmore  [View Original Post]
    I agree. Siri is a good girl. However unprofessional it was I can almost guarantee she wasn't trying to rob anyone. Although I certainly understand why one would think so.
    I have not seen her at all. As dry as it has been, I wish she was in the street.

  7. #6925
    Quote Originally Posted by TenSevenCs  [View Original Post]
    Anyone get to see Bailey? How was the visit? I tried but wasn't able to work things out but hope to see her in the future.

    Thanks.
    I messaged professor who posted it but didn't get a response. I'd like to give her a try though for sure.

  8. #6924

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor3825  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon, mongers. One of the fillies in my stable has asked me to help her find a few new gentlemen to meet. So naturally, I'm coming here. This is Bailey and I've known her for a few months at this point. She's 21, not a druggie, legit and has never done me wrong.

    She is a sweet girl who is accommodating and a lot of fun. She's looking to meet a few nice guys.

    So Sr or active members please DM for details or more information. I know she's hoping to meet someone (s?) today.

    Also, I hope my post is within the rules for this.
    Anyone get to see Bailey? How was the visit? I tried but wasn't able to work things out but hope to see her in the future.

    Thanks.

  9. #6923

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Verbatim48  [View Original Post]
    I recognize her ink based on her previous profile and posts. Unfortunately she had a different name then (Zoey maybe?

    Anyway I recall several bad reviews about her on here. Probably why she is using a different name now.
    She's gone by Misty, Misty Dawn, Dawn, no telling what else. Clearly she's burned all her bridges in Louisville.

  10. #6922

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by ImShane  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know anything about her? I see her adds pop up all the time, but often on a new profile or number.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/97106254
    I recognize her ink based on her previous profile and posts. Unfortunately she had a different name then (Zoey maybe?

    Anyway I recall several bad reviews about her on here. Probably why she is using a different name now.

  11. #6921

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by ImShane  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know anything about her? I see her adds pop up all the time, but often on a new profile or number.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/97106254
    Have seen her a few times on the south side of the river, amazing head, dynamite little figure, crazy as a shithouse rat yet cool. However, I fell for the old "can you lend me some money, I'm about to get thrown out, I'll hook you up next time I see you" bit. Still owes me money or services but won't respond, so lesson learned the hard way I guess. Was in an apartment basement first few times I saw her, will make you wait for a while while she gets ready, claims she isn't doing full-service, but the head is so good I don't even care. Likes being throat-fucked. Active user, had a dog, but I haven't seen her in months, she's off the list for me now though. She's legit, but tread carefully.

  12. #6920

    Hope is back this weekend.

    Hello everyone! Hope is back in town this weekend. She is definitely here for Sunday and maybe Saturday evening but we won't know about Saturday evening until tomorrow. If you have my contact info already please reach out to me there to see her. Otherwise send me a PM with either a phone number or KIK handle to schedule.

    As always Hope would like to thank everyone for all the positive experiences and comments. She hopes to keep seeing you and to keep making the trek back to the ville when possible.

    Check this thread for pictures.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickCedarmore  [View Original Post]
    Hope will be here again from Friday at 5 pm through Tuesday and looking to have some fun. She will not be in town the following weekend so this is it for a couple of weeks. If you've already spoken with me then message me where we spoke before. Otherwise you can PM me your phone number or KIK handle if you'd like to schedule an appointment.

    There are pictures throughout this thread if you'd like to see them.

    Thanks to everyone who has made her time in Louisville fun. It is why she keeps coming back. And thank you to all of those who have posted kind words. We both appreciate it. Talk to you soon!

  13. #6919

    Siri

    I agree. Siri is a good girl. However unprofessional it was I can almost guarantee she wasn't trying to rob anyone. Although I certainly understand why one would think so.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seger  [View Original Post]
    Old man in lou have seen her before for a few car dates when she was just doing car dates. I notice she drop off the escort site for a time then she started to do incall. Cute girl I try do a meet up with her for a car date before but she asking way too much for a car date. But as far old man told me he never had any trouble with her.

  14. #6918
    Senior Member


    Posts: 431

    Re: String

    No, those are her pussy lips. I've seen them up close. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    Is her tampon hanging out LOL.

  15. #6917

    Info on Valentina

    Searched but found nothing not sure if she's under a different name. Looks too good even with a couple reviews hoping someone here can validate. https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5027913369.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails valentina.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape