Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 198 of 662 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 248 298 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6966

    Her or others in woo

    Has anyone seen her?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/027087897873

    Or know of any clean, safe, reliable girls in Worcester?

    Please feel free to DM.

  2. #6965

    Jackie

    Thanks. I see she posts (or uses the same pictures) as Krystal out of Hartford. IIRC, varied reviews about her on the Hartford board.

  3. #6964

    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by ForFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    I see her posts often, a quick Google comes up empty, and no name to search by. So any intel? TIA.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...t/891820290292
    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...-/828376599553

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-371503?page=1

    Mixed reviews.

  4. #6963

    Jackie

    I posted about her on the Boston forum the other day.

    Quote Originally Posted by ForFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    I see her posts often, a quick Google comes up empty, and no name to search by. So any intel? TIA.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...t/891820290292

  5. #6962

    Tgtbt??

    I see her posts often, a quick Google comes up empty, and no name to search by. So any intel? TIA.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...t/891820290292

  6. #6961
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimeHunter  [View Original Post]
    I am wondering if anyone has seen this one yet? I see she posts a lot so am curious if she is legit or not.
    She runs a lot of ads on STG in the Htfd, CT area, too. I haven't seen any reviews about her. Be cautious.

    BMD.

  7. #6960

    Any info on this one?

    I am wondering if anyone has seen this one yet? I see she posts a lot so am curious if she is legit or not.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails chrome_screenshot_1667140633328.jpg‎  

  8. #6959

    Stayed away!

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/864156395677

    Saw her today in Southboro for a QV. Quoted for 100. Very Big Girl. Not very friendly very rude. Asked for BBBJ wanted 40 more. Green is 230 more.

    Put a very tight cover on and started CBJ very very bad. Wasnt even hard and asked doggy or missionary.

    Took my loss as walked out.
    You saved me some time and money bro! I was thinking of seeing her too. Much appreciated!

  9. #6958

    Stay Away

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/864156395677

    Saw her today in Southboro for a QV. Quoted for 100. Very Big Girl. Not very friendly very rude. Asked for BBBJ wanted 40 more. Green is 230 more.

    Put a very tight cover on and started CBJ very very bad. Wasnt even hard and asked doggy or missionary.

    Took my loss as walked out.

  10. #6957
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveKitty  [View Original Post]
    This one. See pic.
    Yup, that's her.

  11. #6956
    This one. See pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lilred.jpg‎  

  12. #6955
    Quote Originally Posted by NazyLigga  [View Original Post]
    I met up with little Red, I don't know yet how to upload her ad, in her ad she is wearing a madri gras mask and the shirt that says I'm kind of a big deal. She was extremely firm on price 160 hhr, led me into a basement told me to be quiet because her roommate is upstairs and drunk and isn't in a good mood, sat me down on a broken gross chair BBBJ was good cim nice neighborhood, but I couldn't get out fast enough, pictures are a little out dated, overall I will not repeat.
    So 160 for bbj? Thank you for the warning!

  13. #6954

    Redhead

    I met up with little Red, I don't know yet how to upload her ad, in her ad she is wearing a madri gras mask and the shirt that says I'm kind of a big deal. She was extremely firm on price 160 hhr, led me into a basement told me to be quiet because her roommate is upstairs and drunk and isn't in a good mood, sat me down on a broken gross chair BBBJ was good cim nice neighborhood, but I couldn't get out fast enough, pictures are a little out dated, overall I will not repeat.

  14. #6953
    Quote Originally Posted by RMortal  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Victoria from Fitchburg?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/kinky-kind/50005063

    She looks like a fun time. Any info?
    Search Victoria or Angelica, most reviews not so good, did see her once, rushed BBJ about 30 secs and then rushed FS after a min so I would not recommend or would I ever repeat.

  15. #6952
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Not for a million dollars

    Quote Originally Posted by RMortal  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Victoria from Fitchburg?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/kinky-kind/50005063

    She looks like a fun time. Any info?
    Do yourself the best favor to search the thread under the infamous name: Angelicka. You'll be glad you did.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape