Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 199 of 662 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 249 299 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6948

    No one has ever reviewed her; fake pics

    Quote Originally Posted by WantToAsk  [View Original Post]
    Those pictures are of German porn provider who lives in Germany BTW LOL. Look up Katja Feucht. This girl has been reusing those pictures since the world began LOL. Not one brother here or there has met her. Waste of time. Asked why she uses Katja's pics and got crickets LOL.

  2. #6947

  3. #6946
    Quote Originally Posted by ARegularGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    Do any of you recognize this girl and more importantly, do you know what became of her or where she went? I'm not looking for her, just curious.

    ARG.
    Looks like the Deja I fucked about half a dozen times over in the Westborough extended stay near the old Chateau back in oh, probalby 2009-2010. Looks preggo in that pic, I think she mentioned having a kid. Then she kinda stopped advertising and disappeared. Was always a real quicky, but got the job done.

  4. #6945
    Quote Originally Posted by LionTamer68  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experiences with this one? Very intrigued. Appreciate any info. I searched. Can't find anything.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...h/831352110666
    Saw her a handful of times last year before she stopped posting. Pics are accurate. Pretty good BBBJ. Looks like she's using a different number.

  5. #6944

    Useless Post

    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheGrid  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps she made a business decision. She gets contacted by someone who wants her to go to him for a 15 minute Quicky. Her warning alert goes off and she decides that she's being played. Can't say I blame her for being suspicious.
    The gentleman gives us an honest assessment of his communication issues with a provider and you create a post to offer a made up excuse on why it happened. No point to your post and it only poses as a reason for someone to not post their experiences with the provider. Please don't disparage people for posting their experience unless you truly know otherwise. The whole point of this site is to share actual facts and info and not make up white knight fake excuses for providers. Done ranting sorry guys.

  6. #6943

    Looking for info.

    Anyone have any experiences with this one? Very intrigued. Appreciate any info. I searched. Can't find anything.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...h/831352110666

  7. #6942

    Red Delicious Freak Neighbor

    Perhaps she made a business decision. She gets contacted by someone who wants her to go to him for a 15 minute Quicky. Her warning alert goes off and she decides that she's being played. Can't say I blame her for being suspicious.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy1122  [View Original Post]
    I'll just start with the fact she takes forever to respond through text. Asked her for a qv outcall and she told me that she could come to me. The time came and completely ghosted me never texted me back and didn't respond to my text. She's not worth the time. She just play games.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/766254458087

  8. #6941

    Blast from the past

    Quote Originally Posted by ARegularGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    Do any of you recognize this girl and more importantly, do you know what became of her or where she went? I'm not looking for her, just curious.

    ARG.
    Wow I haven't seen or heard from her in years. Really bad teeth, right? As I recall not a bad experience but then she just disappeared off the map! Wish I could help!

  9. #6940
    I'll just start with the fact she takes forever to respond through text. Asked her for a qv outcall and she told me that she could come to me. The time came and completely ghosted me never texted me back and didn't respond to my text. She's not worth the time. She just play games.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/766254458087

  10. #6939
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Bare BJ? Always told no BBBJ.
    Covered BJ, I messaged her again looking for redemption and see if she would do out all to a hotel with me but she went dark after I asked.

  11. #6938
    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    Messaged her two weeks ago. If she ever answers I'd love to find out.
    I saw her today. Definitely a smoking hot body, that ass was nice on doggy. I've spinners and she fit the bill. CBJ, she said I was too big so I took it easy on her (I definitely made her say ow twice), only did doggy, had some little moans. I'd see her again, maybe. Left satisfied but I need a girl that can take the D.

  12. #6937
    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    Messaged her two weeks ago. If she ever answers I'd love to find out.
    I reached out as well she is close to me. Would be nice to have a hot local. Based on other reviews is she a single mom with kids upstairs?

  13. #6936

    Deja

    Hi guys,

    Do any of you recognize this girl and more importantly, do you know what became of her or where she went? I'm not looking for her, just curious.

    ARG.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D'Ja.jpg‎  

  14. #6935

    Kim in Foxborough

    I've been trying to hook up with Kim for a while now. Her ad says in and out but every time I call it's always out. I asked her about her in and she says when she has enough clients lined up on a particular day she will get a hotel room. She must not ever get a lot of clients. Has anyone hooked up with her? What was your experience? Thanks.

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...-/993782006367
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mteyotc3zwu1ymjjzjgwogi5ogvlmtflzti3ztg4ngu5zjbmnjy.jpg.jpg‎   ndkzmdawzwnjzmeznjzjmmu1nzjimdk4zjk3mze3owzjyja5ztu.jpg.jpg‎   otq0mmm5zte2otrizmyzzjixmzjhzjk3mmi4owrhmgjjmtfj.jpg.jpeg‎  

  15. #6934

    Rain

    Met Breanna Rain a few weeks back before recent reports of a relapse. It is a shame to hear I found her quite beautiful as I am a fan of piercings and tats. Got a thorough visual exam of the boys and tongue before being allowed to get and give oral bb. She had a chill vibe we puffed a little vape and had a nice hour ish and was surprised I was able to finish wearing a cover but damn after beej. 69 and some mish I finished in the bag unusually quick and parted ways with 15 or 20 min left on the clock. She was enthusiastic and loud and fun.

    Will see her again if she can host and the current reviews improve again.

    P.S. I'm on a new username because I can't find anywhere to reset my old usernames passwords I lost on old laptop that died. Is there any way to recover my old username access?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape