Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 9918
-
10-31-22 10:08 #6963Senior Member

Posts: 2109Jackie
I posted about her on the Boston forum the other day.
Originally Posted by ForFunTimes
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 09:07 #6962Senior Member

Posts: 103Tgtbt??
I see her posts often, a quick Google comes up empty, and no name to search by. So any intel? TIA.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...t/891820290292
-
10-30-22 11:57 #6961Senior Member

Posts: 5229She runs a lot of ads on STG in the Htfd, CT area, too. I haven't seen any reviews about her. Be cautious.
Originally Posted by PrimeHunter
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
10-30-22 10:42 #6960Senior Member

Posts: 61Any info on this one?
I am wondering if anyone has seen this one yet? I see she posts a lot so am curious if she is legit or not.
-
10-30-22 09:42 #6959Senior Member

Posts: 160Stayed away!
You saved me some time and money bro! I was thinking of seeing her too. Much appreciated!
Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 14:47 #6958Senior Member

Posts: 279Stay Away
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/864156395677
Saw her today in Southboro for a QV. Quoted for 100. Very Big Girl. Not very friendly very rude. Asked for BBBJ wanted 40 more. Green is 230 more.
Put a very tight cover on and started CBJ very very bad. Wasnt even hard and asked doggy or missionary.
Took my loss as walked out.
-
10-29-22 11:31 #6957Senior Member

Posts: 72Yup, that's her.
Originally Posted by ILoveKitty
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 02:11 #6956Senior Member

Posts: 101This one. See pic.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-22 22:10 #6955Senior Member

Posts: 125So 160 for bbj? Thank you for the warning!
Originally Posted by NazyLigga
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-22 10:50 #6954Senior Member

Posts: 72Redhead
I met up with little Red, I don't know yet how to upload her ad, in her ad she is wearing a madri gras mask and the shirt that says I'm kind of a big deal. She was extremely firm on price 160 hhr, led me into a basement told me to be quiet because her roommate is upstairs and drunk and isn't in a good mood, sat me down on a broken gross chair BBBJ was good cim nice neighborhood, but I couldn't get out fast enough, pictures are a little out dated, overall I will not repeat.
-
10-26-22 13:34 #6953Senior Member

Posts: 29Search Victoria or Angelica, most reviews not so good, did see her once, rushed BBJ about 30 secs and then rushed FS after a min so I would not recommend or would I ever repeat.
Originally Posted by RMortal
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-22 12:55 #6952Senior Member

Posts: 162Not for a million dollars
Do yourself the best favor to search the thread under the infamous name: Angelicka. You'll be glad you did.
Originally Posted by RMortal
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-22 10:49 #6951Regular Member

Posts: 3Victoria
Has anyone seen Victoria from Fitchburg?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/kinky-kind/50005063
She looks like a fun time. Any info?
-
10-26-22 09:46 #6950Regular Member

Posts: 3Does anyone have info on this one
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/kinky-kind/50005063
Iv wanted to see Victoria for a while now. Does anyone have any info on this baddy??
-
10-25-22 22:58 #6949Senior Member

Posts: 406Katja Feucht
The real German Katja Feucht living in Germany has a Twitter page in her name, as well. Reverse image search. This one is a fake and has been around doing this awhile now. Avoid wasting your time and effort with this one.
Originally Posted by WantToAsk
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





