Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 339 of 870 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 389 439 839 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 13047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7977

    San Gabriel?

    Quote Originally Posted by KickStar  [View Original Post]
    Shower first, Back to room Shirley just took over, she was really slow and sensual, she really likes pleasuring men, she sucked me until I asked if I could lick the kitten, she gladly swung around and just sat on my face, loved the session, came so hard inside her with cover.

    I wanted to come back the next day but didn't have time next LA visit I will be back.
    Is this the one in San Gabriel? Anyone?

  2. #7976
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Was she kind of unattractive?

    Did her gut look like she swallowed a a four slice toaster oven.

    Did her ass have a dick sticking out?

    Then it was Mary.
    Yes.

    Yes, definitely.

    Not sure, didn't give me a chance to look.

    She definitely looked annoyed by me asking for Mary.

    Maybe she wants to get passed that.

  3. #7975

    Alameda

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy68  [View Original Post]
    If you ain't to comfortable then don't go up LOL.

    It's a safe neighborhood trust me.
    I guess I trust you. Even though there's a security cage surrounding the door on the ground level, I worked up the courage to go inside. I climbed a flight of stairs, and while I was trying to catch my breath, the manager came out. I think they prefer appointments, but it was a Saturday and I got lucky. I paid. 5 for a half hour to the house and she guided me to another room. The whole time the place felt clean and relaxing, and the smell of detergent from running laundry was reassuring. My therapist came in, and was pretty good looking. I'd have to say early 30's Latina, with a playful attitude. She was wearing jeans and heels, so her ass sat up nice and high. I really liked that ass, it stuck out but in a totally un-enhanced kind of way. There was a massage, but with her being so close, I gently placed my hand on the small of her back, and she gave me the look. I only had 1. 1 on me, but she agreed to everything. I was on my back, and she rolled the condom on with her mouth and started to suck me off. She made slurping and moaning sounds, and between that, the eye contact, and the fact that my heart was still pounding, I finished right there. I wasn't even fully hard, so I couldn't tell you if she can deep throat or not. She was disappointed, and said she was really horny and looking forward to banging. Maybe I shoulda rubbed one out first?

    Next time, I think I'm going to do the thing where I ask to massage her. I think it would help me to settle down, and the deed will probably be better for both of us with that buildup. Also, I'm not totally in love with lying down, asshole naked, on the same towels and sheets as the rest of you guys (no offense) so I'd be cool with skipping the massage completely and just touching each other, practicing my Spanish for a while before we get to it.

  4. #7974
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 11

    Yih's Medical Center Shirley

    Shower first, Back to room Shirley just took over, she was really slow and sensual, she really likes pleasuring men, she sucked me until I asked if I could lick the kitten, she gladly swung around and just sat on my face, loved the session, came so hard inside her with cover.

    I wanted to come back the next day but didn't have time next LA visit I will be back.

  5. #7973

    Momo

    Anyone have a recommendation for which provider they prefer the most at Momo? I went today and saw a Latina girl and it was a solid time but could've been better. Just want to hear what everyone else's thoughts are. Also what's the usual damage? I payed. 5 house and 1. 4 for cfs, just wondering if that's typical.

  6. #7972

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by KnotHead61  [View Original Post]
    So decided to finally give it a try, and went looking for Mary, when I got there a lady opened the door, which was locked and said "just me ok?" And I asked her her name, since I've never seen Mary. She said she was Liza, and that there was no Mary there. She seemed annoyed and Locked the door behind me right away. Any info?
    I also went and the same thing happened to me, except she gave me a regular massage, tried to give HJ but I was trying to get a holes. So I said no thank you waste of 50.

  7. #7971
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Bbq

    Quote Originally Posted by ButteryGin23  [View Original Post]
    She just flaked on me.
    I am guessing you made the appointment at the non-valley location. The girls there rarely flake, the last one who did was shitcanned harder than the secretary of defense after that colossal goat fuck of the retreat from Afghanistan.

  8. #7970
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    You can pm me, but if you made the appointment directly through her, you are paying retail. If you are seeing her in her valley trick pad, you can get a deal if you go through the house line. I have no idea what her rate is outside the direct line. Directly it is 160 for 45 min, and if she offers FS it would be 100 more.

    Indie, she is prolly asking 250-300 to grab your 10 inch maglite.

    She is 40. She has been doing hand jobs for a decade almost in l. A. She was with that gardens outfit in Santa Monica that lasted about six months and when I saw her, she must have been on a beta version of the covid vaccine. She was nervous and kept reminding me her name was hazel.

    Bottom line, a clinically acceptable hand job with a senior eater. Probably not much more.
    She just flaked on me.

  9. #7969

    Visiting from SD

    My motel is near Sun spa massage on sunset Blvd. Anyone have any experience there?

  10. #7968
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    You can pm me, but if you made the appointment directly through her, you are paying retail. If you are seeing her in her valley trick pad, you can get a deal if you go through the house line. I have no idea what her rate is outside the direct line. Directly it is 160 for 45 min, and if she offers FS it would be 100 more.

    Indie, she is prolly asking 250-300 to grab your 10 inch maglite.

    She is 40. She has been doing hand jobs for a decade almost in l. A. She was with that gardens outfit in Santa Monica that lasted about six months and when I saw her, she must have been on a beta version of the covid vaccine. She was nervous and kept reminding me her name was hazel.

    Bottom line, a clinically acceptable hand job with a senior eater. Probably not much more.
    Yeah I saw her about a year ago in west la and booked her through PD. Paid 200 for a very subpar massage with a handy that was delivered like she really didn't want to be there. She got topless and only let me play upstairs. To be fair, she's pretty good looking for her age. Personally wouldn't repeat but wasn't terrible either. I'm sure she has her fans like anyone else that's been in the business for any length of time. Good luck.

  11. #7967
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Planet

    Quote Originally Posted by JulianSorel  [View Original Post]
    Did you cum in the water? You jizzed into the hot tub? So you're bathing in hot gooey cum? Yikes.
    I guess you have never been to a public pool.

  12. #7966
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Three part test

    Quote Originally Posted by KnotHead61  [View Original Post]
    So decided to finally give it a try, and went looking for Mary, when I got there a lady opened the door, which was locked and said "just me ok?" And I asked her her name, since I've never seen Mary. She said she was Liza, and that there was no Mary there. She seemed annoyed and Locked the door behind me right away. Any info?
    Was she kind of unattractive?

    Did her gut look like she swallowed a a four slice toaster oven.

    Did her ass have a dick sticking out?

    Then it was Mary.

  13. #7965
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Tricky

    Quote Originally Posted by ButteryGin23  [View Original Post]
    Made an appointment with her coming up. Anyone have any experience with her?

    https://www.thatmall.com/brunette/
    You can pm me, but if you made the appointment directly through her, you are paying retail. If you are seeing her in her valley trick pad, you can get a deal if you go through the house line. I have no idea what her rate is outside the direct line. Directly it is 160 for 45 min, and if she offers FS it would be 100 more.

    Indie, she is prolly asking 250-300 to grab your 10 inch maglite.

    She is 40. She has been doing hand jobs for a decade almost in l. A. She was with that gardens outfit in Santa Monica that lasted about six months and when I saw her, she must have been on a beta version of the covid vaccine. She was nervous and kept reminding me her name was hazel.

    Bottom line, a clinically acceptable hand job with a senior eater. Probably not much more.

  14. #7964

    Brunette / Luna

    Made an appointment with her coming up. Anyone have any experience with her?

    https://www.thatmall.com/brunette/

  15. #7963

    Foamy hot tub

    Quote Originally Posted by OhHellYeah  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by on my way to the airport. Honestly I thought the place was an LE setup once I paid the entrance fee. There was a dude there that I couldn't tell if he was security or what he was just acting like a monger but I'm sure he wasn't because I skipped him in line. Was quickly taken into a small room barely big enough to fit a hot tub and air mattress. Very cute white girl all natural tits maybe 30 years old took her top off and then I started feeling more relaxed. Though for about 10 seconds I was fully nude on the mattress and was thinking man this would be the easiest way to set guys up for a quick trip to the patrol car. She definitely did full nuru and was super into it grinding her hot real curves all over me wearing only a thong. The HE happened in the jacuzzi. It was extremely hot, she was going between tit job and jerking me with both hands while I was playing with her tits and ass. She was practically straddling me and looking me right in the eyes. Afterwards she toweled me off and I got on my way. Would highly recommend though the whole setup made me feel like it's all going to get busted by LE any day. Tip was $40. Def a top ten massage parlor experience for me and I've been doing this for like 15 years. I can still feel her tits all over my back and my neck a couple hours later. Oh for anyone concerned about sanitation definitely do not go. Black mold on the ceiling of the hot tub room and I don't think they scour the floors often. Also highly doubt they properly clean the hot tub between mongers. As always YMMV but if you roll the dice and go with it you may just have one of the times of your life!!.
    Did you cum in the water? You jizzed into the hot tub? So you're bathing in hot gooey cum? Yikes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape