Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 340 of 871 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 390 440 840 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 13065
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7980
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    You can pm me, but if you made the appointment directly through her, you are paying retail. If you are seeing her in her valley trick pad, you can get a deal if you go through the house line. I have no idea what her rate is outside the direct line. Directly it is 160 for 45 min, and if she offers FS it would be 100 more.

    Indie, she is prolly asking 250-300 to grab your 10 inch maglite.

    She is 40. She has been doing hand jobs for a decade almost in l. A. She was with that gardens outfit in Santa Monica that lasted about six months and when I saw her, she must have been on a beta version of the covid vaccine. She was nervous and kept reminding me her name was hazel.

    Bottom line, a clinically acceptable hand job with a senior eater. Probably not much more.
    Yeah I saw her about a year ago in west la and booked her through PD. Paid 200 for a very subpar massage with a handy that was delivered like she really didn't want to be there. She got topless and only let me play upstairs. To be fair, she's pretty good looking for her age. Personally wouldn't repeat but wasn't terrible either. I'm sure she has her fans like anyone else that's been in the business for any length of time. Good luck.

  2. #7979
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Planet

    Quote Originally Posted by JulianSorel  [View Original Post]
    Did you cum in the water? You jizzed into the hot tub? So you're bathing in hot gooey cum? Yikes.
    I guess you have never been to a public pool.

  3. #7978
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Three part test

    Quote Originally Posted by KnotHead61  [View Original Post]
    So decided to finally give it a try, and went looking for Mary, when I got there a lady opened the door, which was locked and said "just me ok?" And I asked her her name, since I've never seen Mary. She said she was Liza, and that there was no Mary there. She seemed annoyed and Locked the door behind me right away. Any info?
    Was she kind of unattractive?

    Did her gut look like she swallowed a a four slice toaster oven.

    Did her ass have a dick sticking out?

    Then it was Mary.

  4. #7977
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Tricky

    Quote Originally Posted by ButteryGin23  [View Original Post]
    Made an appointment with her coming up. Anyone have any experience with her?

    https://www.thatmall.com/brunette/
    You can pm me, but if you made the appointment directly through her, you are paying retail. If you are seeing her in her valley trick pad, you can get a deal if you go through the house line. I have no idea what her rate is outside the direct line. Directly it is 160 for 45 min, and if she offers FS it would be 100 more.

    Indie, she is prolly asking 250-300 to grab your 10 inch maglite.

    She is 40. She has been doing hand jobs for a decade almost in l. A. She was with that gardens outfit in Santa Monica that lasted about six months and when I saw her, she must have been on a beta version of the covid vaccine. She was nervous and kept reminding me her name was hazel.

    Bottom line, a clinically acceptable hand job with a senior eater. Probably not much more.

  5. #7976

    Brunette / Luna

    Made an appointment with her coming up. Anyone have any experience with her?

    https://www.thatmall.com/brunette/

  6. #7975

    Foamy hot tub

    Quote Originally Posted by OhHellYeah  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by on my way to the airport. Honestly I thought the place was an LE setup once I paid the entrance fee. There was a dude there that I couldn't tell if he was security or what he was just acting like a monger but I'm sure he wasn't because I skipped him in line. Was quickly taken into a small room barely big enough to fit a hot tub and air mattress. Very cute white girl all natural tits maybe 30 years old took her top off and then I started feeling more relaxed. Though for about 10 seconds I was fully nude on the mattress and was thinking man this would be the easiest way to set guys up for a quick trip to the patrol car. She definitely did full nuru and was super into it grinding her hot real curves all over me wearing only a thong. The HE happened in the jacuzzi. It was extremely hot, she was going between tit job and jerking me with both hands while I was playing with her tits and ass. She was practically straddling me and looking me right in the eyes. Afterwards she toweled me off and I got on my way. Would highly recommend though the whole setup made me feel like it's all going to get busted by LE any day. Tip was $40. Def a top ten massage parlor experience for me and I've been doing this for like 15 years. I can still feel her tits all over my back and my neck a couple hours later. Oh for anyone concerned about sanitation definitely do not go. Black mold on the ceiling of the hot tub room and I don't think they scour the floors often. Also highly doubt they properly clean the hot tub between mongers. As always YMMV but if you roll the dice and go with it you may just have one of the times of your life!!.
    Did you cum in the water? You jizzed into the hot tub? So you're bathing in hot gooey cum? Yikes.

  7. #7974

    Mary?

    So decided to finally give it a try, and went looking for Mary, when I got there a lady opened the door, which was locked and said "just me ok?" And I asked her her name, since I've never seen Mary. She said she was Liza, and that there was no Mary there. She seemed annoyed and Locked the door behind me right away. Any info?

  8. #7973

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipOnOver  [View Original Post]
    Hit Ocean Spa in Downey today. Parking lot was empty.

    Had the trim and perky Sophia. Tall, nice man made's with perma-hard nips.

    I'd say late 30's to early 40's. Very affectionate.

    4 entry fee. $1. 4 to 69 to completion. Pretty hot to hear her say 'Let me sit on your face'.

    69 seems to be standard on the menu there.
    Was there a lot of haggling over the price? Surprising to hear she's the affectionate type with recent accounts stating she may be quite jaded and the type to nickle and dime you. Was it a BBBJ? Or the usual seran wrap?

  9. #7972
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipOnOver  [View Original Post]
    Hit Ocean Spa in Downey today. Parking lot was empty.

    Had the trim and perky Sophia. Tall, nice man made's with perma-hard nips.

    I'd say late 30's to early 40's. Very affectionate.

    4 entry fee. $1. 4 to 69 to completion. Pretty hot to hear her say 'Let me sit on your face'.

    69 seems to be standard on the menu there.
    I tried last week and asked for Sophia, wasn't available. I guess I looked too much like the Five-O. Got a half ass massage. Nothing on the flip. What did I do wrong?

  10. #7971
    Quote Originally Posted by Booyah63  [View Original Post]
    Sophia is less than 5'4, has some of the most perfect, all natural breasts I have seen on an Asian or any therapist.
    If it's the same girl maybe her breast were so perfect that I thought they must be fake! The permanent hard nips are usually a tell.

    Either way the view from below was pretty good.

  11. #7970
    Quote Originally Posted by Eilers  [View Original Post]
    Never done 69 with her. Big Bush?
    No 70's Bush here. Trimmed and under control.

  12. #7969
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipOnOver  [View Original Post]
    Hit Ocean Spa in Downey today. Parking lot was empty.

    Had the trim and perky Sophia. Tall, nice man made's with perma-hard nips.

    I'd say late 30's to early 40's. Very affectionate.

    4 entry fee. $1. 4 to 69 to completion. Pretty hot to hear her say 'Let me sit on your face'.

    69 seems to be standard on the menu there.
    Never done 69 with her. Big Bush?

  13. #7968
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipOnOver  [View Original Post]
    Hit Ocean Spa in Downey today. Parking lot was empty.

    Had the trim and perky Sophia. Tall, nice man made's with perma-hard nips.

    I'd say late 30's to early 40's. Very affectionate.

    4 entry fee. $1. 4 to 69 to completion. Pretty hot to hear her say 'Let me sit on your face'.

    69 seems to be standard on the menu there.
    Sophia is less than 5'4, has some of the most perfect, all natural breasts I have seen on an Asian or any therapist.

  14. #7967
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    1180x

    Quote Originally Posted by ShyNine  [View Original Post]
    Ya'll crack me up with the banter here.

    I don't get out to LA anymore but when I did it was super sweet.

    The best AMP I used to hit was in wla on wilshire on the 2nd floor of a small shopping plaza up the road from some cues? (sports bar with pool tables and hot young women).

    It was a thai place with smokin' hot 20 somethings that gave a decent massage but fucked the shit out of you with pleasure. Very saddened when it closed.

    I'm sorry to hear it sounds like HE are all you get these days.

    Also NEVER think the girls in the ads are going to be there.
    I am not sure how I learned about this place at 1180X. The actual center I think has been totally reconstructed. Your recollection is spot on, but without my form of embellishment. I went there on a nothing Friday afternoon. Traffic on Wilshire at like 5 pm was ungodly it was like watching Taylor Swift having a case of the runs. I think I parked in the center and cursed the fact that I knew it was going to be another Asian granny shit show like Mimiko and ocean and that shithold above the pacific dining car (not ginja which had actual "hot young Asians".

    In any event I get in with a back order like Saudi oil, and the mamasan walks me past the break room, I think there was one girl there and she was taking a nap on some futon / cot.

    She said words to the effect "get the fuck up or you can go back to your shithole homeland", I went to the room and this thin Thai girl who no way in hell was over 25 proceeded to go down on me backyard and front yard, in no particular order. I thought only Puerto Rican girls did that. She then did fuck me a bit senseless.

    I left and when I was going to go back, I think it was closed.

  15. #7966
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 574

    Remembering better days

    Ya'll crack me up with the banter here.

    I don't get out to LA anymore but when I did it was super sweet.

    The best AMP I used to hit was in wla on wilshire on the 2nd floor of a small shopping plaza up the road from some cues? (sports bar with pool tables and hot young women).

    It was a thai place with smokin' hot 20 somethings that gave a decent massage but fucked the shit out of you with pleasure. Very saddened when it closed.

    I'm sorry to hear it sounds like HE are all you get these days.

    Also NEVER think the girls in the ads are going to be there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape