Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 95 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 1420
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1090

    Naughty Nikki

    #1 has been discussed as Naughty Nikki on NH boards. Supposedly down for anything. I tried texting her a couple of times and got back nothing.

    #2 has bad reviews. Avoid.

    #3 as the other poster said, she wants you to call. Seems a bit cuckoo.

    Quote Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue  [View Original Post]

  2. #1089
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue  [View Original Post]
    1, Was in Hampton this sumner, tried to see her but she was outcall only for $300 and honestly her eyebrows kind of scare me.

    2, Has been around for a while, not my cup of tea and there are some unfavorable reviews, check the Manch board.

    3, She has been around for years, there are reviews, crazy AF, pics are super old she's been recycling them since early BP days.

    Made the mistake of texting her once before I saw it was call only. Holy hell. I'd still give her a shot though compared to the other two or the rest of the dregs around.

    Go see one and report back.

  3. #1088

    The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly


  4. #1087

    Client reviews

    I wouldn't worry about it. Barely anyone looks at it. If they're looking at it then they're a pro. Is that who you want to meet?

    Quote Originally Posted by GerogeohWell  [View Original Post]
    There is service where providers can comment on your number. They're all hush hush about it haha. I would recommend everyone to rotate their burner once in a while.

  5. #1086
    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    She has nothing but negative comments & reviews including from me. She is huge, rude, useless waste of money. I was fortunately able to get mine back before I walked out. Here's where it gets even worse though. Is apparently a discussion board that providers use out there to talk about clients. She trashed me on there saying that I try to force myself on her and have sex with her without a condom. I'm a longtime senior member on here that would never ever even consider doing something like that to anyone. I've had other providers refuse to see me because of this. Avoid her like the plague.
    There is service where providers can comment on your number. They're all hush hush about it haha. I would recommend everyone to rotate their burner once in a while.

  6. #1085
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleORoy  [View Original Post]
    I saw Tayla the other day. I was down in the area and had an hour to kill. 15 min before I got there she texted said she needed another 15 min. 15 min goes by and she says she needed another min. I waited another 10 was about to drive away and she sends a room number. I get to the room and this fatty opens the door looking 9 months pregnant. I'm not into fat chicks and should have walked back out the door. But I said f it at least she's not an ugly crackhead. She can't give head to save her life, lays there like a beached whale, and that coochie smelled like the inside of a hot turtle tank! Don't waste your time or your money boys. Unless smelly fat chicks is your thing.
    She has nothing but negative comments & reviews including from me. She is huge, rude, useless waste of money. I was fortunately able to get mine back before I walked out. Here's where it gets even worse though. Is apparently a discussion board that providers use out there to talk about clients. She trashed me on there saying that I try to force myself on her and have sex with her without a condom. I'm a longtime senior member on here that would never ever even consider doing something like that to anyone. I've had other providers refuse to see me because of this. Avoid her like the plague.

  7. #1084
    Quote Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue  [View Original Post]
    Never seen her ad before, brothers. Any Intel on this one? Northern MA and NH area.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/364083310180

    978-xxx-3226.
    She has posted a long time ago and asks for deposit. Take that with what you will.

  8. #1083

    KrysTina

    Never seen her ad before, brothers. Any Intel on this one? Northern MA and NH area.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/364083310180

    978-xxx-3226.

  9. #1082

    Re: Tayla

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveLicksdl  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to her add stg? Or other site? I love a bigger chick but like to avoid the smelly ones. So a link or a pic and at least that would help me stay out of a smelly hole heh. Thanks.
    I assume he means: https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...l/312834938669.

  10. #1081

    Have a link?

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleORoy  [View Original Post]
    I saw Tayla the other day. I was down in the area and had an hour to kill. 15 min before I got there she texted said she needed another 15 min. 15 min goes by and she says she needed another min. I waited another 10 was about to drive away and she sends a room number. I get to the room and this fatty opens the door looking 9 months pregnant. I'm not into fat chicks and should have walked back out the door. But I said f it at least she's not an ugly crackhead. She can't give head to save her life, lays there like a beached whale, and that coochie smelled like the inside of a hot turtle tank! Don't waste your time or your money boys. Unless smelly fat chicks is your thing.
    Do you have a link to her add stg? Or other site? I love a bigger chick but like to avoid the smelly ones. So a link or a pic and at least that would help me stay out of a smelly hole heh. Thanks.

  11. #1080

    Tayla

    I saw Tayla the other day. I was down in the area and had an hour to kill. 15 min before I got there she texted said she needed another 15 min. 15 min goes by and she says she needed another min. I waited another 10 was about to drive away and she sends a room number. I get to the room and this fatty opens the door looking 9 months pregnant. I'm not into fat chicks and should have walked back out the door. But I said f it at least she's not an ugly crackhead. She can't give head to save her life, lays there like a beached whale, and that coochie smelled like the inside of a hot turtle tank! Don't waste your time or your money boys. Unless smelly fat chicks is your thing.

  12. #1079

    Kitten

    Is she around? I don't get response from her recently. Any feedback is appreciated.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmilesDavis  [View Original Post]
    It's like off to the side across from the parking lot tucked away under the first escape. A little hard to see but she came right out looking for me, so I was able to find it and her.

    The apartment building is not great, some sketchy looking elements around, but her place is really nice and cozy.

    She's really sweet and down to earth, I saw her the other day and she does a really great job and talks afterwards, no clock watching and pretty welcoming. She's lucid and looks great and seems to be in a much better place than she might have been a year ago.

    Would certainly go again.

  13. #1078
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  14. #1077

    Kitten

    Quote Originally Posted by SmilesDavis  [View Original Post]
    It's like off to the side across from the parking lot tucked away under the first escape. A little hard to see but she came right out looking for me, so I was able to find it and her.

    The apartment building is not great, some sketchy looking elements around, but her place is really nice and cozy.

    She's really sweet and down to earth, I saw her the other day and she does a really great job and talks afterwards, no clock watching and pretty welcoming. She's lucid and looks great and seems to be in a much better place than she might have been a year ago.

    Would certainly go again.
    Just catching up on this string. I believe you are referring to this girl: https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/025718633907.

    If so, glad to hear of a solid provider in the area. Haven't had the chance to partake but Quoted me 2. 25 for hh, which is def on high side.

  15. #1076

    Kitten

    Saw her the other day? I thought she was retired.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmilesDavis  [View Original Post]
    It's like off to the side across from the parking lot tucked away under the first escape. A little hard to see but she came right out looking for me, so I was able to find it and her.

    The apartment building is not great, some sketchy looking elements around, but her place is really nice and cozy.

    She's really sweet and down to earth, I saw her the other day and she does a really great job and talks afterwards, no clock watching and pretty welcoming. She's lucid and looks great and seems to be in a much better place than she might have been a year ago.

    Would certainly go again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape