Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 95 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 1420
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1075

    Kitten

    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarchist  [View Original Post]
    The door is not visible from the street. It's in the back of the building where there is a little walkway. It took me a bit to find it too. If you reschedule with her, I'm sure you will have a good time. She is one of the best STG girls in the Southern NH area IMO. Good luck.
    It's like off to the side across from the parking lot tucked away under the first escape. A little hard to see but she came right out looking for me, so I was able to find it and her.

    The apartment building is not great, some sketchy looking elements around, but her place is really nice and cozy.

    She's really sweet and down to earth, I saw her the other day and she does a really great job and talks afterwards, no clock watching and pretty welcoming. She's lucid and looks great and seems to be in a much better place than she might have been a year ago.

    Would certainly go again.

  2. #1074

    Message me

    I am a friend of hers. Message me whatever you want her to hear. I promise discretion.

  3. #1073
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarchist  [View Original Post]
    The door is not visible from the street. It's in the back of the building where there is a little walkway. It took me a bit to find it too. If you reschedule with her, I'm sure you will have a good time. She is one of the best STG girls in the Southern NH area IMO. Good luck.
    What is she charging?

    Last time I asked a provider for the rates (which were not posted on her ad) I got hung up on. WTF?

    Thanks,

    L.

  4. #1072

    STG Asian Ads

    Just to add to what Amppro95 has said. Here's how the Asian ads work.

    You call the number and talk to the dispatcher. They have girls on call, either in apartments or hotels. They give you an address. You call again from the parking lot and announce your arrival. There are probably several gals staying in the same hotel or apartment. The dispatcher looks to see who is available and sends you to the room. It's pot luck as to who you draw. During peak time, you might have to wait in the parking lot for 10 minutes until one of the gals finishes with her client. Then they call back and send you to the room. Sometimes you might run into the previous client on your way in. I used to use them as my Plan B, but eventually I found that they mostly all had bad breath, smelly cooches, and coverd you up for everything. Jack Hammer HJs, toothy CBJs, and Jack Rabbit CG. They're also all actresses with the fake moans and the oohs and ahs. You won't get two pops and you won't get your hour's worth. If you're lucky, you get a massage. It's all about getting you in, off, and out as fast as possible.

    If you like Asian women. Save your money and go see an independent pro. Here's one with good reviews visiting Chelmsford September 26-30.

    https://tryst.link/escort/audi3456#availability

    Quote Originally Posted by Amppro95  [View Original Post]
    I have done them many times, Portsmouth, Manchester, Woburn, Portland, they are all the same, you'll go into the room, a fairly attractive asian lady will be there, she'll ask how long? You'll put down the donation, she'll ask you to take off your clothes and get on the bed, she'll get naked, start to blow you, put the condom on then she'll lay down for mish or maybe ask you what pos you want. There is no kissing, no real touching other then their tits, maybe ass, and they 100% don't want to be there. I've had one out of probably 30 that was young, like 30, pretty and was actually into it. For me, I love Asian woman and I love to fuck them, I wish that it was better, but its not.

    AMP.

  5. #1071

    Link Millie

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyCnote  [View Original Post]
    Where did you see her pop up? I haven't heard anything about her since the beginning of COVID.
    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...s/781620310396

  6. #1070
    Quote Originally Posted by SingleBill  [View Original Post]
    Any one have any feedback on her.
    Where did you see her pop up? I haven't heard anything about her since the beginning of COVID.

  7. #1069
    Quote Originally Posted by SingleBill  [View Original Post]
    Any one have any feedback on her.
    I saw her before covid. Came to my hotel room in Nashua she showered came out in towel BBBJ very vocal put cover on missionary til I filled up the bag.

    She left no issues then covid happened. Would like to see her again. My experence with her, Small girl small tits nice ass would of like to get her doggy but I came too quick.

  8. #1068

    Milly millions

    Any one have any feedback on her.

  9. #1067

    Kitten

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Wow she really cleaned up after herself. Wedding plans maybe LOL? See attached (hope it works).
    Paige, loves to swallow a nice warm load, likes to be choked, hung with her when she was on SA, living and working at DD in Burlington at that time.

  10. #1066

    Kitten

    Wow she really cleaned up after herself. Wedding plans maybe LOL? See attached (hope it works).

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern45  [View Original Post]
    Link was dead darkcloud.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kitten-978-581-0288.jpg‎  

  11. #1065

    Dead link

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Link was dead darkcloud.

  12. #1064

    Not Kyianni

    Quote Originally Posted by ColaHunter  [View Original Post]
    This ad was posted in the Burlington, VT STG. It looks legit and I have contacted her, but no response yet. She posts a phone number from Connecticut, so that's why I am here asking because I recalled negative reports about a provider from CT. Hopefully, this isn't her. Any info offered would be greatly appreciated.

    https://vermont.skipthegames.com/fem...-/831795202006

    CH.
    The girl in that ad is not the girl I was posting about.

  13. #1063

    Kitten

    This one.

    https://callescort.org/978-581-0288

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern45  [View Original Post]
    Kitten has been out of the game for a while. In a relationship now. Presuming were talking about the same kitten that used to post in Concord then Manchester.

  14. #1062

    Thanks for your input

    Quote Originally Posted by GerogeohWell  [View Original Post]
    It's not the same girl. Kyanni was a short and smaller girl. There's a bunch of reviews on her in the Boston forum.
    Still waiting for her reply and expecting a deposit request. LOL.

    CH.

  15. #1061
    Quote Originally Posted by ColaHunter  [View Original Post]
    This ad was posted in the Burlington, VT STG. It looks legit and I have contacted her, but no response yet. She posts a phone number from Connecticut, so that's why I am here asking because I recalled negative reports about a provider from CT. Hopefully, this isn't her. Any info offered would be greatly appreciated.

    https://vermont.skipthegames.com/fem...-/831795202006

    CH.
    It's not the same girl. Kyanni was a short and smaller girl. There's a bunch of reviews on her in the Boston forum.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape