Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36883

    Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadyTipper  [View Original Post]
    Went recently. Jessica. Chubby. Kept clothes on, didn't want or ask her to take anything off. Surprisingly good medium sensual rub and tease. Nice finish after flip. Standard rates. One other girl working, they were busy.
    I've had good times there, that striped top comes off for me BJ with what looked like Amazon package baggie. . No FS. But the pants and undies come off for the 69 HJ getting in and out of the place is safer then a lot of places.

  2. #36882

    Lisa at Purple

    Hey Guy, I ventured out to Purple again. Called 30 minutes out and asked for Monna, who gave me a great BBBJ last time around, but when I got there, Lisa showed me to a room. She's probably early 40's, decent little body. Asked for an our and was asked for the standard 60. Gave a good massage with oil, plenty of ball teasing and rubbing up the ass crack, but she didn't offer or explore any further. Didn't really do much in the way of rubbing or grinding up again my hands or arms like Monna did either. About 30 minutes in, came the flip, she was happy to see me standing at a full salute. Asked what I wanted and pointed to her hand and mouth. I said mouth of course, and asked how much. She replied with $100. A little steep, but I remember the great BBBJ from Monna, although she was $60, and obliged with the $100. Unfortunately out came the Saran Wrap cover. BJ was good, she put her leg up on the table so that I could run her pussy through her yoga pants, she was moaning the whole time which I know is fake, but it help. Didn't offer to slide her pants down, or top up. Popped, cleaned up, and she finished the last 10 minutes of the session with rubbing my head and shoulders. Not rushed at all, and all in all a good venture. I would recommend.

  3. #36881

    Tham Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston617  [View Original Post]
    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...l/913763033319

    Anyone ever try this one? Messaged the # and they said they only had Woburn or Waltham and only one girl despite the ad saying two girls. Visiting the area and looking for a first AMP experience.
    I have tried this one in Waltham. This is an escort and not an AMP. Got an old Asian lady in a hotel. If I remember correctly they charged 140 for hh and 100 more for BBFSCIP. Wouldn't recommend visiting them. They try to rush you. Not sure how the experience is in Woburn.

  4. #36880

    Apple Wey

    Went recently. Jessica. Chubby. Kept clothes on, didn't want or ask her to take anything off. Surprisingly good medium sensual rub and tease. Nice finish after flip. Standard rates. One other girl working, they were busy.

  5. #36879

    Chinatown

    Tried lucky (BTW didn't realize there is like 5 different AMPs at this same address? TS, nice massage, decent ending. .8 + .6.

    Not a very attractive lady. Is there anywhere in the area with actual decent / at least skinny and youngish talent?

  6. #36878

    Coddington

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDongTV  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. There's an "Anna" there that I used to see at another location. She said she's in her early 30's from what I remember and looks fairly on the younger side. Not that great of a massage but really good FS (for intercourse. BJ is pretty lackluster). She's not that much of a looker either so if you value looks, I wouldn't see her. Really only good if you need to pound the fuck out of some pussy since she can take it really well.

    There was someone else there that was actually attractive but I didn't get any info on her.
    The other girl is Gina that was at 1147 Hancock years ago and recently did a stint at Tranquility in Weymouth. At 1147 she was FS, at Tranquility she did limited extras.

  7. #36877
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    Now "life health center " 5 x Coddington unit 1 x4 same spot as last spa number 617-8 x8-08 x7 now. Just saw the ad on CL. Was a go to for a while. Then total hit or miss and some girls had GPS. Anyone back here lately?
    Yeah. There's an "Anna" there that I used to see at another location. She said she's in her early 30's from what I remember and looks fairly on the younger side. Not that great of a massage but really good FS (for intercourse. BJ is pretty lackluster). She's not that much of a looker either so if you value looks, I wouldn't see her. Really only good if you need to pound the fuck out of some pussy since she can take it really well.

    There was someone else there that was actually attractive but I didn't get any info on her.

  8. #36876

    1 Main

    Finally I took the plunge and visit this new version. I have to say place looks better than ever. Welcome by this mid 40's typical AMP lady not really good looks by any measure but she follow directions well massage was mediocre which tells you clearly this is a HE joint she decline to do the dee but I guess they're entering the scene with caution giving the events played out on this establishment. Whoever will finally will get to receive their real services hopefully report back to ensure and put all our curiosity on peace.

  9. #36875
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    My go-to

    Finally got my go-to to agree to let me cum inside. Expensive but I am happy. Ask me for details.

  10. #36874
    Quote Originally Posted by Katokay  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews of fangs in Braintree?
    Changed name from East Massage Therapy.

    If same owners.

    Follow the East massage threads.

  11. #36873

    Quincy spa re open

    Now "life health center " 5 x Coddington unit 1 x4 same spot as last spa number 617-8 x8-08 x7 now. Just saw the ad on CL. Was a go to for a while. Then total hit or miss and some girls had GPS. Anyone back here lately?

  12. #36872

    Fangs

    Any reviews of fangs in Braintree?

  13. #36871
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthOfTown  [View Original Post]
    Yes, this is a legit operation and the massages are subpar as well.
    If a place is ever "closed" or have staggering hours, I assume they're legit.

  14. #36870

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo  [View Original Post]
    Yes, this is a legit operation and the massages are subpar as well.

  15. #36869

    Fragrance review

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne22  [View Original Post]
    Went to Fragrance CT Friday late afternoon / early evening, right during rush hour, 5 pmish. Called ahead and set up an appointment with Sophia. She's extremely nice, had to use her cell phone app to translate, so no real English speaking for her. 55 for hh. The massage itself was just OK, tease was also just ok. The finish (for what it was, IMO was awesome). I was looking for a BBBJ, unfortunately that was not available (and if someone knows that it is indeed available there, please feel free to message me who I should ask for, Because that's really what I'm looking for, well that and some rimming, which is very hard to find these days? So, top up, bottoms down, FIV, play with the bombs, HJ, Russian, tons of dirty talk. Even though I had some drinks earlier that day, I was in the need to let loose and between the dirty talk, Russian, HJ, spitting on Jr. And oil combination, it really didn't take long for me to explode all of those bombs. Warm towel clean up, little bottle of water and on my way. Oh, the negotiation, for that, ahead of time we agreed on 60, so all in 115, my be steep for others on their opinion, but for me, I felt that it was worth it. Anyway, happy Mongering.
    Great review and intel! Will have to check it out and let you know how it goes with my visit. Thank you!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape