Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36876
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    My go-to

    Finally got my go-to to agree to let me cum inside. Expensive but I am happy. Ask me for details.

  2. #36875
    Quote Originally Posted by Katokay  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews of fangs in Braintree?
    Changed name from East Massage Therapy.

    If same owners.

    Follow the East massage threads.

  3. #36874

    Quincy spa re open

    Now "life health center " 5 x Coddington unit 1 x4 same spot as last spa number 617-8 x8-08 x7 now. Just saw the ad on CL. Was a go to for a while. Then total hit or miss and some girls had GPS. Anyone back here lately?

  4. #36873

    Fangs

    Any reviews of fangs in Braintree?

  5. #36872
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthOfTown  [View Original Post]
    Yes, this is a legit operation and the massages are subpar as well.
    If a place is ever "closed" or have staggering hours, I assume they're legit.

  6. #36871

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo  [View Original Post]
    Yes, this is a legit operation and the massages are subpar as well.

  7. #36870

    Fragrance review

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne22  [View Original Post]
    Went to Fragrance CT Friday late afternoon / early evening, right during rush hour, 5 pmish. Called ahead and set up an appointment with Sophia. She's extremely nice, had to use her cell phone app to translate, so no real English speaking for her. 55 for hh. The massage itself was just OK, tease was also just ok. The finish (for what it was, IMO was awesome). I was looking for a BBBJ, unfortunately that was not available (and if someone knows that it is indeed available there, please feel free to message me who I should ask for, Because that's really what I'm looking for, well that and some rimming, which is very hard to find these days? So, top up, bottoms down, FIV, play with the bombs, HJ, Russian, tons of dirty talk. Even though I had some drinks earlier that day, I was in the need to let loose and between the dirty talk, Russian, HJ, spitting on Jr. And oil combination, it really didn't take long for me to explode all of those bombs. Warm towel clean up, little bottle of water and on my way. Oh, the negotiation, for that, ahead of time we agreed on 60, so all in 115, my be steep for others on their opinion, but for me, I felt that it was worth it. Anyway, happy Mongering.
    Great review and intel! Will have to check it out and let you know how it goes with my visit. Thank you!

  8. #36869

    Fragrance CT

    Went to Fragrance CT Friday late afternoon / early evening, right during rush hour, 5 pmish. Called ahead and set up an appointment with Sophia. She's extremely nice, had to use her cell phone app to translate, so no real English speaking for her. 55 for hh. The massage itself was just OK, tease was also just ok. The finish (for what it was, IMO was awesome). I was looking for a BBBJ, unfortunately that was not available (and if someone knows that it is indeed available there, please feel free to message me who I should ask for, Because that's really what I'm looking for, well that and some rimming, which is very hard to find these days? So, top up, bottoms down, FIV, play with the bombs, HJ, Russian, tons of dirty talk. Even though I had some drinks earlier that day, I was in the need to let loose and between the dirty talk, Russian, HJ, spitting on Jr. And oil combination, it really didn't take long for me to explode all of those bombs. Warm towel clean up, little bottle of water and on my way. Oh, the negotiation, for that, ahead of time we agreed on 60, so all in 115, my be steep for others on their opinion, but for me, I felt that it was worth it. Anyway, happy Mongering.

  9. #36868

    One girl

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonBoyBack  [View Original Post]
    Lisa is back at Green Door, Oxford Pl CT Boston.
    Is she the only one at the house?

  10. #36867

    Grt Rd Grt Tits Grt Mouth

    I must admit with the exception of a so so experience with Jai at BTT last month I've been on a really good streak as of late. Couple of phenomenal visits in Wakefield and trip down to 1021 to see Coco in providence (worth the drive) and then another great visit today. Nice sexy attitude and big ole boobs with some great mouth work to match. Soft touch needs some work but she got to teasing early on. All in all nice session would repeat. Cue the DBoy PM asking about the titties LOL.

  11. #36866

  12. #36865
    Yea, I don't think I've seen any real Asian pics on stg ever LOL was just wondering if it was even a legit ad since a lot of the massage reviews I've seen are hit or miss, not interested in donating just to handle things myself. No review, I ended up visiting a girl in NH instead.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaJiba9  [View Original Post]
    Dude, STG and BedPage Ads are only 10% to 20% accurate, and I'm being generous. The rest is just a big come on to generate some business. 24 hours 2 girls2 pop for $99, I don't think so. If it sounds too good to be true, it's not true. You have to try it to sort out what's real. I can't wait to see your review after you've given them / her a try! There are some great local AMP reviews on this site with details of what you can expect for talent, menu, and cost. I find the reviews here to be 80% to 90% accurate, and I go home happy.

  13. #36864
    Senior Member


    Posts: 787

    Ninety-Nine Reasons Not to Call

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston617  [View Original Post]
    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...l/913763033319

    Anyone ever try this one? Messaged the # and they said they only had Woburn or Waltham and only one girl despite the ad saying two girls. Visiting the area and looking for a first AMP experience.
    I texted and was texted back a higher rate than 99 roses for a half-hour with just one lady. I wasn't actually expecting the advertised donation to be anything more than a come on anyway, but I was curious about how bold a lie it would be. When I asked about that rate and whether it was available for a shorter time frame, like a 15-minute visit, my response was brief and to the point: No 99 for anything.

  14. #36863

    Fenway area

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbxz  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys! First time being here, any recommendations place near Fenway area? Thanks.
    Nope! As far as I know there is nothing in Fenway and the only other reliable place was in Kenmore, that's gone! Brookline or Brighton is your best bet.

    PL.

  15. #36862

    Tranquility

    Quote Originally Posted by GoSailor41  [View Original Post]
    What kind of service did you get for that? Just a HE or what?
    It is a basic jack shack. The massages I received there have been of acceptable quality. Waltham seems to be the place to go if you want more!

    PL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape