Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Downtown LA

+ Add Report
Page 58 of 179 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 108 158 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 2671
This blog is moderated by Hizark21
  1. #1816
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1034

    Mentor

    Well fellas first off the skids has quieted down a bit. So finding a decent good looking girl there is hard even for me. First stay away from the black chics. They are running game to take your money without doing much or anything for it. Second the girls can be out anytime of day or night and they are not advertising like a typical SW wearing a thong or a bikini on the streets. They are a lot more UTR and dressed like any normal civie. And not openly looking for tricks to grab your attention. You have to have a good ho-dar to spot them.

    Best thing to do is if you see a decent looking chic. Try and get her attention when cruising by and do something simple like a smile or a head nod. If she smiles back or gives the head nod in return then she might be down. Then stop and initiate conversation. If she's ho'ing she'll come to your window. If she's not don't persist on getting her attention and move on. Also don't stop on the main streets to talk to the girl like 7th, 6th, 8th etc. Signal her you're going around corner to side streets. There's a police station very nearby in the skids and they are always traveling the west to east main streets. They still roam side streets to but you'll stick out a lot more talking to a chic on the main streets.

    Just remember the skids are a lot more miss than hits nowadays. A lot of the good girls have gotten housing and have a curfew to stay in the program. The ones still without a place or tent are jumping around and are the ones usually still available. Tall Vee still has her tent on Stanford near 7th. TJ is all over the place but likes to hang near the Continental on 7th. The other known girls have been MIA for a bit. Savanna is the one I want to find again to tap that ass on her.

  2. #1815

    The first rule of cruising Skid Row is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchelleces45  [View Original Post]
    I've gone maybe 7-8 times and gone looking. Always some hours around like 8 pm- 2 am depending on the days. Usually 1-2 hours I drive and don't see anyone. If I find some they don't respond when I talk to them just stare at me. I found one black girl I forget the street name maybe 7th and she gave terrible head. Only girl I found so far from my times of looking. She's not my type either but at this point just wanted something. Well she wasn't good and then she literally started shooting up in my car so I just said give me back half and I'll drop you off. Only got like 5 min of head. She then dipped out while pretending like she was going to give me half back. It was only $20 but I didn't like she was shooting up in my car.

    Anyone want to mentor me on how to find and pick up there? I've read thru the threads for some time. Checked the streets mentioned and no luck honestly. So just lookin for someone to basically show me where to pick up and how down on the skids. I've done Fig and that's a cake walk.
    NEVER ever, EVER pick up the black hoes. You will get what you just described 100% of the time. That's why you always see them out there. No one picks them up. And that's why they settle for $20. So they can dip when you give them the cash.

    As for best times, it is really a hit and miss thing. Two things have happened: First, RSO housing has taken a lot of girls off the streets and into small studios. They have to be in by a certain time and they can't do drugs. Read that last part again. They have to stay clean or they get kicked out. Two, I know of 4 working girls that have died in the past year. Fentanyl in the crack, in the meth. Fentanyl is 100 more times lethal than heroin.

    I still get lucky; only because I have 3 regulars that I have their phone numbers. And the girls actually keep those numbers; which in itself is a 1 in a million miracle.

  3. #1814

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchelleces45  [View Original Post]
    Anyone want to mentor me on how to find and pick up there? I've read thru the threads for some time. Checked the streets mentioned and no luck honestly. So just lookin for someone to basically show me where to pick up and how down on the skids. I've done Fig and that's a cake walk.
    Was wondering if I was just unlucky but I've had the same issue. Been there 3 or 4 times and haven't really found anything. Been there around 4-7 since I'm off work around that time and not too far. Figured I was just there too early.

  4. #1813

    Skid row cruising mentor?

    I've gone maybe 7-8 times and gone looking. Always some hours around like 8 pm- 2 am depending on the days. Usually 1-2 hours I drive and don't see anyone. If I find some they don't respond when I talk to them just stare at me. I found one black girl I forget the street name maybe 7th and she gave terrible head. Only girl I found so far from my times of looking. She's not my type either but at this point just wanted something. Well she wasn't good and then she literally started shooting up in my car so I just said give me back half and I'll drop you off. Only got like 5 min of head. She then dipped out while pretending like she was going to give me half back. It was only $20 but I didn't like she was shooting up in my car.

    Anyone want to mentor me on how to find and pick up there? I've read thru the threads for some time. Checked the streets mentioned and no luck honestly. So just lookin for someone to basically show me where to pick up and how down on the skids. I've done Fig and that's a cake walk.

  5. #1812
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1034

    Tj

    Finally ran into TJ again just past midnight. She was hanging by the Continental on 7th. She was looking healthy with that phat white ass. Found a spot and 40 for the BBBJ. She tried some cim in this time but only got a couple squirts of my nut in her mouth. Before she was gagging and had to spit it all out the door. It was comical but at least the BJ was good. Deep throat and sucking licking my nuts. And I always love spanking and squeezing her juicy ass and playing with her tight pussy while she's sucking me. I asked her about Savanna on the way back to drop her off and she said I had just missed her. Said she already had baby and was out again. Apparently she's staying at the Continental. So will need to circle back one of these days to catch Savanna.

  6. #1811
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1034
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Can we see the video? Thanks bro.
    No can do. I don't have her permission.

  7. #1810
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Ten dollars

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Can we see the video? Thanks bro.
    I think you have to pay him ten dollars for the video.

  8. #1809
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    Went cruising for a while yesterday and made the rounds in the skids and still quiet except for this chic Jennifer. I saw her on first pass but was looking for something younger and different or the usual suspects like TJ, Savanna (young one), Crystal. Nothing. So went back to find Jennifer, first time hooking up with her.

    She's a late 40's lady. Tallish at 5'9" and ok average body. Decent face and white looking with light eyes and wears glasses. She's Italian and Puerto Rican. She was down with a BBBJ with cim for 20. Found a spot and she started sucking. Really good BJ with deep throat and balls sucking and licking. Also nice treat ball licking with the tongue swirl in deep throat. A lot of girls don't know how to do that. Also had her get topless to have her decent sized tits out. And offered another 10 to take a video. I was loving the BJ and dropped a huge nut in her mouth. I had her do a cum drool onto her tits which was beautiful. She said she's not normally out much which is why I haven't ever seen her. Stays over by 7th and Bixel. Got her number for future hook ups.
    Can we see the video? Thanks bro.

  9. #1808
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1034

    Jennifer

    Went cruising for a while yesterday and made the rounds in the skids and still quiet except for this chic Jennifer. I saw her on first pass but was looking for something younger and different or the usual suspects like TJ, Savanna (young one), Crystal. Nothing. So went back to find Jennifer, first time hooking up with her.

    She's a late 40's lady. Tallish at 5'9" and ok average body. Decent face and white looking with light eyes and wears glasses. She's Italian and Puerto Rican. She was down with a BBBJ with cim for 20. Found a spot and she started sucking. Really good BJ with deep throat and balls sucking and licking. Also nice treat ball licking with the tongue swirl in deep throat. A lot of girls don't know how to do that. Also had her get topless to have her decent sized tits out. And offered another 10 to take a video. I was loving the BJ and dropped a huge nut in her mouth. I had her do a cum drool onto her tits which was beautiful. She said she's not normally out much which is why I haven't ever seen her. Stays over by 7th and Bixel. Got her number for future hook ups.

  10. #1807
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1034

    Tj

    Quote Originally Posted by SuckerBill  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen TJ in a few years, and she was a BS rip-off back then. The first time she was sucking me good, asked for an extra $20 to fuck, then went into BS mode. Her game is to really put energy into NOT performing so you'll get frustrated and then she looks for an out. While attempting to fuck her, everything became an issue, like she heard someone coming, or there's cameras, or whatever, and now we have to find a different spot to do this. I wouldn't leave until she gave me the second $20 back and she didn't have an out at the time so she did that, then left without finishing my BJ.

    The second time she buried the money. Took off her shoe and sock and put it in there, then gave me a HJ and told me she couldn't suck me right now. I said "OK. Let's just fuck, and when I opened my door she used that temporary gap to hop out and take off.

    I don't get it. You got me for $40, you had to put more energy into ripping me off than if you just did what I paid you for, and now you'll get $0 every time I come down looking for a girl.
    TJ has usually been cool with me. There was one time when she texted me to help her out with 20. Which I'm sure was for a fix. And she told me she'd provide credit to me the next time we hook up or pay it back. I politely declined and she was fine about it. I hooked up with her again after that request and gave 30 for a BBBJ and it was good as usual. I've even taken video of her BBBJ without a problem. Just wish she'd be ok with CIM. She doesn't like it and also tells you not to cum on her. If she was down with that I'd call it a great BBBJ. But I respect her request as I like to keep seeing her. She's one of the few cute chics in the skids and takes care of herself for the most part.

    Now the chics that have been playing games like you mentioned. Trying to do everything not to do what you want such as a BBBJ are the black chics in the skids. I stopped trying to hookup with them after a few different chics were playing games and making any excuse not to do the BBBJ. It's been a few years since I've tried them. So the only chics I try with in DT are ANY girl other than black. Don't like wasting my cash even if it is 20 just to have them shut up and get out of my car. Not down with that hustle anymore. I have nothing against Black girls. I have hooked up with many fine honey black chics and also many years ago in DT. And I love all the different flavors women come in. Just as long as they look good. But no more for me with black chics down in the skids.

  11. #1806
    Quote Originally Posted by SuckerBill  [View Original Post]
    Mathematically speaking, when you factor in travel time to and from work, and then back out all the taxes, $15 minimum wage comes out to about $9 for an hour of working a job, say stocking shelves at WalMart or flipping burgers. To make $20 sucking a dick for six minutes, even with driving time to find a spot and bring you back, is still an easy $50-60 an hour for a drug addict. The girls don't make a lot of money because they don't put in the hours. And, plenty of girls who work at McBurger end up sucking someone's dick for a 50 cent pay raise.

    From the guy point of view, paying even $40-60 for a blowjob is better than paying $100 for dinner for a girl that you now have to beg to suck you off. And if you have a wife or girlfriend, you factor in all the BS that costs money like having to "help" them when they can't pay their bills, or coughing up $3 k for a ring or having her take your house after the divorce, and she's not even touching your dick anymore at that point. $50 doesn't sound so expensive for a good BJ at that point.
    Amen brother!

  12. #1805

    Minimum Wage

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Lets be honest, it should never be more then $10.

    Sucking cock is not hard and it doesn't require an education or even a clean record.
    Mathematically speaking, when you factor in travel time to and from work, and then back out all the taxes, $15 minimum wage comes out to about $9 for an hour of working a job, say stocking shelves at WalMart or flipping burgers. To make $20 sucking a dick for six minutes, even with driving time to find a spot and bring you back, is still an easy $50-60 an hour for a drug addict. The girls don't make a lot of money because they don't put in the hours. And, plenty of girls who work at McBurger end up sucking someone's dick for a 50 cent pay raise.

    From the guy point of view, paying even $40-60 for a blowjob is better than paying $100 for dinner for a girl that you now have to beg to suck you off. And if you have a wife or girlfriend, you factor in all the BS that costs money like having to "help" them when they can't pay their bills, or coughing up $3 k for a ring or having her take your house after the divorce, and she's not even touching your dick anymore at that point. $50 doesn't sound so expensive for a good BJ at that point.

  13. #1804
    Quote Originally Posted by Alxm1  [View Original Post]
    Went out for a cruise last night around 11 in the skids and ran into Bree. She's a petite white lady in her 30's, slender body, pale skin and a natural redhead. Hadn't seen her for a while. She comes and goes. Didn't recognize her at first because she was wearing a hoodie and walking really slow like a very old lady.

    On my way home even though not fully satisfied but ok with it. I saw 10 Bucks Becky walking on 7th around Main heading towards the skids. I was going to pass but she kept looking at me and I busted a you and picked her up. I had a 10 spot again on me. And wanted to see if she'd be ok with 10 bucks again and she said yes! LOL She was in an upbeat mood and frisky even changed her panties in my front seat. Crazy chic. LOL Got to the spot and another great enthusiastic BBBJ from her. She takes it deep and let's you finish all your pumps in her mouth for the cim. No pulling away until you say so. Now I was fully satisfied and was feeling great. Dropped her off, went home and had a good night's sleep.
    Bree sounds like just my speed. I will look for her. It's been slim pickings on Skid Row lately. Every time I find a girl I like she either disappears for two years or she goes downhill fast.

    Becky always charges me $20. She's a mess, but she sure seems to love what she does.

  14. #1803

    Russia

    Quote Originally Posted by BoostedSub  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone pounded Russia lately.
    That's a great pic. I have never seen her look that good. I never picked her up, but I have talked to her, and she is pretty cool, but not for me sexually.

  15. #1802

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by BiCurious46  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Tina, lately? Is she still working? She used to be found at 7th & Towne.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6CtF-NyUKw
    I haven't seen Tina in years. I wondered what happened to her. I probably drove by her a hundred times and just didn't recognize her any more. Even with the busted nose, I didn't realize it was her in the photo until I started watching the video.

    Tina had a pattern when she was on the corner. First night, she looked real good. Second night, she looked like she was up all night wearing the same clothes. Third night, still in the same clothes, she looked like hell.

    I actually picked her up based on the recommendation from another girl, who said she was really nice. She was. She always treated me good, and you wouldn't know it from this video, but she was pretty hot. She was fun, and never complained, and was up for anything. The streets are not kind.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape