Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Downtown LA

+ Add Report
Page 58 of 179 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 108 158 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 2675
This blog is moderated by Hizark21
  1. #1820
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1035

    Caroline

    Hooked up earlier around 8 pm with the og, oldie but goodie, Caroline. Think she was coming out from the Continental and walking crossing Towne on 7th. Hadn't seen her in about a year. She's always a good little cocksucking little white mama to get you off. She was in a really good mood and just showered. Offered the 20 and she was down for the BBBJ. Found a spot and got the good ole dick and nuts sucking service from her. The shit she uses though has aged her face. She used to be a lot prettier and still has a bit of natural prettiness to her. At least her body is still looking very good with very few marks. Ass and tits still smooth. She has fake C cups that look good on her slender frame. After a bit of playing with her tits and ass. Busted a huge nut in her mouth. She took it like a champ and spit out the door. Didn't even have to drop her off after. She just left from the spot, like she usually does, on to her skids adventures.

  2. #1819

    Is Sky a small white chick with terrible skin on her face?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse4  [View Original Post]
    Usually when I go out, I go around 8 pm and up maybe up to 2 am but I usually go for an hour or 2 . I drive from Central up to Los Angeles Street and from Washington up to 3rd street. I usually find most girls around 8th, 7th, 6th, 5th and 4th street. Like I said, I do drive around those streets and sometimes I have found some girls on the most random streets within that big square distance I gave. I have met some really decent looking girls and random streets that have not been mentioned on here. For Example I don't know if any of you have met Alexa or Cindy. 2 girls I met randomly on Maple. I had their numbers for a while but eventually they got disconnected. I have tried to keep regular girls but they eventually lose their phone also. I tried Savannah, not the young one, but the older MILF one but last time I saw her she looked completely gone and had missing teeth, couldn't walk and blood on her legs so I just kept going. I'm not sure what happened to her. I had TJ contact for a while but she stopped answering. Arielle but she is flaky also. But If I can't get ahold of any ill drive through those streets and most of the time I get lucky and find someone. Also there's a few girls you have to watch out with. Like Sky, I avoid Philly just because I find her annoying. And some red head chick on a bike.
    If so, I used to see her. Kicked her out of my car one night because she was crying abut her black boyfriend that had cheated on her. I told her to shut up and keep sucking. But it was terrible. Didn't get to cum and just paid her to leave my car.

  3. #1818

    Skid row

    Usually when I go out, I go around 8 pm and up maybe up to 2 am but I usually go for an hour or 2 . I drive from Central up to Los Angeles Street and from Washington up to 3rd street. I usually find most girls around 8th, 7th, 6th, 5th and 4th street. Like I said, I do drive around those streets and sometimes I have found some girls on the most random streets within that big square distance I gave. I have met some really decent looking girls and random streets that have not been mentioned on here. For Example I don't know if any of you have met Alexa or Cindy. 2 girls I met randomly on Maple. I had their numbers for a while but eventually they got disconnected. I have tried to keep regular girls but they eventually lose their phone also. I tried Savannah, not the young one, but the older MILF one but last time I saw her she looked completely gone and had missing teeth, couldn't walk and blood on her legs so I just kept going. I'm not sure what happened to her. I had TJ contact for a while but she stopped answering. Arielle but she is flaky also. But If I can't get ahold of any ill drive through those streets and most of the time I get lucky and find someone. Also there's a few girls you have to watch out with. Like Sky, I avoid Philly just because I find her annoying. And some red head chick on a bike.

  4. #1817
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1035

    Mentor

    Few more things. Some of the girls you might eventually hook up with. Will ask if it's cool to take a hit of whatever it is they use. It's up to you if you are ok with that. Since I have more experience with these chics I usually let them. But I always warn them not to much. Because I don't want them falling asleep or tripping out. And only if it's the pipe, no inject able drugs. I let them because it gets them comfortable and translates to great service to me. Only time I had a slight bad experience was with Crystal at my place. She was fine when we got to my place. Had her take a shower and then we she came out. She was drowsy as fuck. Tried fucking her and BJ. But she kept falling asleep with my dick in her mouth and also doggy style. It was funny as fuck. She had hit something while in the bathroom. So I just tucked her in on the futon and covered her up and let her sleep. I watched some TV then went to sleep myself. Woke up the next morning and she had a good night's rest and was very apologetic about knocking out. I said no worries and had a great suck and fuck session and nutted in her. She let me hit it two rounds to make up for falling asleep. All for 40. I would suggest to get to know them first over time before letting them take their hit.

    Some girls will be actively looking to ho. They'll usually make eye contact with you. And you take it from there.

    And as Domino727 mentioned it's hard to get contact info with these chics. They either have a phone and it gets lost, stolen or broken. Or don't have a phone at all. I have a couple regulars there that keep my number and they'll text me when they get a new phone. But most girls don't have a phone. So I usually like to ask for an email. As long as they have some kind of device, emails don't get lost and they can check once they find WiFi. No need for cellular service.

  5. #1816
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1035

    Mentor

    Well fellas first off the skids has quieted down a bit. So finding a decent good looking girl there is hard even for me. First stay away from the black chics. They are running game to take your money without doing much or anything for it. Second the girls can be out anytime of day or night and they are not advertising like a typical SW wearing a thong or a bikini on the streets. They are a lot more UTR and dressed like any normal civie. And not openly looking for tricks to grab your attention. You have to have a good ho-dar to spot them.

    Best thing to do is if you see a decent looking chic. Try and get her attention when cruising by and do something simple like a smile or a head nod. If she smiles back or gives the head nod in return then she might be down. Then stop and initiate conversation. If she's ho'ing she'll come to your window. If she's not don't persist on getting her attention and move on. Also don't stop on the main streets to talk to the girl like 7th, 6th, 8th etc. Signal her you're going around corner to side streets. There's a police station very nearby in the skids and they are always traveling the west to east main streets. They still roam side streets to but you'll stick out a lot more talking to a chic on the main streets.

    Just remember the skids are a lot more miss than hits nowadays. A lot of the good girls have gotten housing and have a curfew to stay in the program. The ones still without a place or tent are jumping around and are the ones usually still available. Tall Vee still has her tent on Stanford near 7th. TJ is all over the place but likes to hang near the Continental on 7th. The other known girls have been MIA for a bit. Savanna is the one I want to find again to tap that ass on her.

  6. #1815

    The first rule of cruising Skid Row is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchelleces45  [View Original Post]
    I've gone maybe 7-8 times and gone looking. Always some hours around like 8 pm- 2 am depending on the days. Usually 1-2 hours I drive and don't see anyone. If I find some they don't respond when I talk to them just stare at me. I found one black girl I forget the street name maybe 7th and she gave terrible head. Only girl I found so far from my times of looking. She's not my type either but at this point just wanted something. Well she wasn't good and then she literally started shooting up in my car so I just said give me back half and I'll drop you off. Only got like 5 min of head. She then dipped out while pretending like she was going to give me half back. It was only $20 but I didn't like she was shooting up in my car.

    Anyone want to mentor me on how to find and pick up there? I've read thru the threads for some time. Checked the streets mentioned and no luck honestly. So just lookin for someone to basically show me where to pick up and how down on the skids. I've done Fig and that's a cake walk.
    NEVER ever, EVER pick up the black hoes. You will get what you just described 100% of the time. That's why you always see them out there. No one picks them up. And that's why they settle for $20. So they can dip when you give them the cash.

    As for best times, it is really a hit and miss thing. Two things have happened: First, RSO housing has taken a lot of girls off the streets and into small studios. They have to be in by a certain time and they can't do drugs. Read that last part again. They have to stay clean or they get kicked out. Two, I know of 4 working girls that have died in the past year. Fentanyl in the crack, in the meth. Fentanyl is 100 more times lethal than heroin.

    I still get lucky; only because I have 3 regulars that I have their phone numbers. And the girls actually keep those numbers; which in itself is a 1 in a million miracle.

  7. #1814

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchelleces45  [View Original Post]
    Anyone want to mentor me on how to find and pick up there? I've read thru the threads for some time. Checked the streets mentioned and no luck honestly. So just lookin for someone to basically show me where to pick up and how down on the skids. I've done Fig and that's a cake walk.
    Was wondering if I was just unlucky but I've had the same issue. Been there 3 or 4 times and haven't really found anything. Been there around 4-7 since I'm off work around that time and not too far. Figured I was just there too early.

  8. #1813

    Skid row cruising mentor?

    I've gone maybe 7-8 times and gone looking. Always some hours around like 8 pm- 2 am depending on the days. Usually 1-2 hours I drive and don't see anyone. If I find some they don't respond when I talk to them just stare at me. I found one black girl I forget the street name maybe 7th and she gave terrible head. Only girl I found so far from my times of looking. She's not my type either but at this point just wanted something. Well she wasn't good and then she literally started shooting up in my car so I just said give me back half and I'll drop you off. Only got like 5 min of head. She then dipped out while pretending like she was going to give me half back. It was only $20 but I didn't like she was shooting up in my car.

    Anyone want to mentor me on how to find and pick up there? I've read thru the threads for some time. Checked the streets mentioned and no luck honestly. So just lookin for someone to basically show me where to pick up and how down on the skids. I've done Fig and that's a cake walk.

  9. #1812
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1035

    Tj

    Finally ran into TJ again just past midnight. She was hanging by the Continental on 7th. She was looking healthy with that phat white ass. Found a spot and 40 for the BBBJ. She tried some cim in this time but only got a couple squirts of my nut in her mouth. Before she was gagging and had to spit it all out the door. It was comical but at least the BJ was good. Deep throat and sucking licking my nuts. And I always love spanking and squeezing her juicy ass and playing with her tight pussy while she's sucking me. I asked her about Savanna on the way back to drop her off and she said I had just missed her. Said she already had baby and was out again. Apparently she's staying at the Continental. So will need to circle back one of these days to catch Savanna.

  10. #1811
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1035
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Can we see the video? Thanks bro.
    No can do. I don't have her permission.

  11. #1810
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Ten dollars

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Can we see the video? Thanks bro.
    I think you have to pay him ten dollars for the video.

  12. #1809
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    Went cruising for a while yesterday and made the rounds in the skids and still quiet except for this chic Jennifer. I saw her on first pass but was looking for something younger and different or the usual suspects like TJ, Savanna (young one), Crystal. Nothing. So went back to find Jennifer, first time hooking up with her.

    She's a late 40's lady. Tallish at 5'9" and ok average body. Decent face and white looking with light eyes and wears glasses. She's Italian and Puerto Rican. She was down with a BBBJ with cim for 20. Found a spot and she started sucking. Really good BJ with deep throat and balls sucking and licking. Also nice treat ball licking with the tongue swirl in deep throat. A lot of girls don't know how to do that. Also had her get topless to have her decent sized tits out. And offered another 10 to take a video. I was loving the BJ and dropped a huge nut in her mouth. I had her do a cum drool onto her tits which was beautiful. She said she's not normally out much which is why I haven't ever seen her. Stays over by 7th and Bixel. Got her number for future hook ups.
    Can we see the video? Thanks bro.

  13. #1808
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1035

    Jennifer

    Went cruising for a while yesterday and made the rounds in the skids and still quiet except for this chic Jennifer. I saw her on first pass but was looking for something younger and different or the usual suspects like TJ, Savanna (young one), Crystal. Nothing. So went back to find Jennifer, first time hooking up with her.

    She's a late 40's lady. Tallish at 5'9" and ok average body. Decent face and white looking with light eyes and wears glasses. She's Italian and Puerto Rican. She was down with a BBBJ with cim for 20. Found a spot and she started sucking. Really good BJ with deep throat and balls sucking and licking. Also nice treat ball licking with the tongue swirl in deep throat. A lot of girls don't know how to do that. Also had her get topless to have her decent sized tits out. And offered another 10 to take a video. I was loving the BJ and dropped a huge nut in her mouth. I had her do a cum drool onto her tits which was beautiful. She said she's not normally out much which is why I haven't ever seen her. Stays over by 7th and Bixel. Got her number for future hook ups.

  14. #1807
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1035

    Tj

    Quote Originally Posted by SuckerBill  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen TJ in a few years, and she was a BS rip-off back then. The first time she was sucking me good, asked for an extra $20 to fuck, then went into BS mode. Her game is to really put energy into NOT performing so you'll get frustrated and then she looks for an out. While attempting to fuck her, everything became an issue, like she heard someone coming, or there's cameras, or whatever, and now we have to find a different spot to do this. I wouldn't leave until she gave me the second $20 back and she didn't have an out at the time so she did that, then left without finishing my BJ.

    The second time she buried the money. Took off her shoe and sock and put it in there, then gave me a HJ and told me she couldn't suck me right now. I said "OK. Let's just fuck, and when I opened my door she used that temporary gap to hop out and take off.

    I don't get it. You got me for $40, you had to put more energy into ripping me off than if you just did what I paid you for, and now you'll get $0 every time I come down looking for a girl.
    TJ has usually been cool with me. There was one time when she texted me to help her out with 20. Which I'm sure was for a fix. And she told me she'd provide credit to me the next time we hook up or pay it back. I politely declined and she was fine about it. I hooked up with her again after that request and gave 30 for a BBBJ and it was good as usual. I've even taken video of her BBBJ without a problem. Just wish she'd be ok with CIM. She doesn't like it and also tells you not to cum on her. If she was down with that I'd call it a great BBBJ. But I respect her request as I like to keep seeing her. She's one of the few cute chics in the skids and takes care of herself for the most part.

    Now the chics that have been playing games like you mentioned. Trying to do everything not to do what you want such as a BBBJ are the black chics in the skids. I stopped trying to hookup with them after a few different chics were playing games and making any excuse not to do the BBBJ. It's been a few years since I've tried them. So the only chics I try with in DT are ANY girl other than black. Don't like wasting my cash even if it is 20 just to have them shut up and get out of my car. Not down with that hustle anymore. I have nothing against Black girls. I have hooked up with many fine honey black chics and also many years ago in DT. And I love all the different flavors women come in. Just as long as they look good. But no more for me with black chics down in the skids.

  15. #1806
    Quote Originally Posted by SuckerBill  [View Original Post]
    Mathematically speaking, when you factor in travel time to and from work, and then back out all the taxes, $15 minimum wage comes out to about $9 for an hour of working a job, say stocking shelves at WalMart or flipping burgers. To make $20 sucking a dick for six minutes, even with driving time to find a spot and bring you back, is still an easy $50-60 an hour for a drug addict. The girls don't make a lot of money because they don't put in the hours. And, plenty of girls who work at McBurger end up sucking someone's dick for a 50 cent pay raise.

    From the guy point of view, paying even $40-60 for a blowjob is better than paying $100 for dinner for a girl that you now have to beg to suck you off. And if you have a wife or girlfriend, you factor in all the BS that costs money like having to "help" them when they can't pay their bills, or coughing up $3 k for a ring or having her take your house after the divorce, and she's not even touching your dick anymore at that point. $50 doesn't sound so expensive for a good BJ at that point.
    Amen brother!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape