Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Downtown LA

+ Add Report
Page 58 of 178 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 108 158 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 2665
This blog is moderated by Hizark21
  1. #1810
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Ten dollars

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Can we see the video? Thanks bro.
    I think you have to pay him ten dollars for the video.

  2. #1809
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    Went cruising for a while yesterday and made the rounds in the skids and still quiet except for this chic Jennifer. I saw her on first pass but was looking for something younger and different or the usual suspects like TJ, Savanna (young one), Crystal. Nothing. So went back to find Jennifer, first time hooking up with her.

    She's a late 40's lady. Tallish at 5'9" and ok average body. Decent face and white looking with light eyes and wears glasses. She's Italian and Puerto Rican. She was down with a BBBJ with cim for 20. Found a spot and she started sucking. Really good BJ with deep throat and balls sucking and licking. Also nice treat ball licking with the tongue swirl in deep throat. A lot of girls don't know how to do that. Also had her get topless to have her decent sized tits out. And offered another 10 to take a video. I was loving the BJ and dropped a huge nut in her mouth. I had her do a cum drool onto her tits which was beautiful. She said she's not normally out much which is why I haven't ever seen her. Stays over by 7th and Bixel. Got her number for future hook ups.
    Can we see the video? Thanks bro.

  3. #1808
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1029

    Jennifer

    Went cruising for a while yesterday and made the rounds in the skids and still quiet except for this chic Jennifer. I saw her on first pass but was looking for something younger and different or the usual suspects like TJ, Savanna (young one), Crystal. Nothing. So went back to find Jennifer, first time hooking up with her.

    She's a late 40's lady. Tallish at 5'9" and ok average body. Decent face and white looking with light eyes and wears glasses. She's Italian and Puerto Rican. She was down with a BBBJ with cim for 20. Found a spot and she started sucking. Really good BJ with deep throat and balls sucking and licking. Also nice treat ball licking with the tongue swirl in deep throat. A lot of girls don't know how to do that. Also had her get topless to have her decent sized tits out. And offered another 10 to take a video. I was loving the BJ and dropped a huge nut in her mouth. I had her do a cum drool onto her tits which was beautiful. She said she's not normally out much which is why I haven't ever seen her. Stays over by 7th and Bixel. Got her number for future hook ups.

  4. #1807
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1029

    Tj

    Quote Originally Posted by SuckerBill  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen TJ in a few years, and she was a BS rip-off back then. The first time she was sucking me good, asked for an extra $20 to fuck, then went into BS mode. Her game is to really put energy into NOT performing so you'll get frustrated and then she looks for an out. While attempting to fuck her, everything became an issue, like she heard someone coming, or there's cameras, or whatever, and now we have to find a different spot to do this. I wouldn't leave until she gave me the second $20 back and she didn't have an out at the time so she did that, then left without finishing my BJ.

    The second time she buried the money. Took off her shoe and sock and put it in there, then gave me a HJ and told me she couldn't suck me right now. I said "OK. Let's just fuck, and when I opened my door she used that temporary gap to hop out and take off.

    I don't get it. You got me for $40, you had to put more energy into ripping me off than if you just did what I paid you for, and now you'll get $0 every time I come down looking for a girl.
    TJ has usually been cool with me. There was one time when she texted me to help her out with 20. Which I'm sure was for a fix. And she told me she'd provide credit to me the next time we hook up or pay it back. I politely declined and she was fine about it. I hooked up with her again after that request and gave 30 for a BBBJ and it was good as usual. I've even taken video of her BBBJ without a problem. Just wish she'd be ok with CIM. She doesn't like it and also tells you not to cum on her. If she was down with that I'd call it a great BBBJ. But I respect her request as I like to keep seeing her. She's one of the few cute chics in the skids and takes care of herself for the most part.

    Now the chics that have been playing games like you mentioned. Trying to do everything not to do what you want such as a BBBJ are the black chics in the skids. I stopped trying to hookup with them after a few different chics were playing games and making any excuse not to do the BBBJ. It's been a few years since I've tried them. So the only chics I try with in DT are ANY girl other than black. Don't like wasting my cash even if it is 20 just to have them shut up and get out of my car. Not down with that hustle anymore. I have nothing against Black girls. I have hooked up with many fine honey black chics and also many years ago in DT. And I love all the different flavors women come in. Just as long as they look good. But no more for me with black chics down in the skids.

  5. #1806
    Quote Originally Posted by SuckerBill  [View Original Post]
    Mathematically speaking, when you factor in travel time to and from work, and then back out all the taxes, $15 minimum wage comes out to about $9 for an hour of working a job, say stocking shelves at WalMart or flipping burgers. To make $20 sucking a dick for six minutes, even with driving time to find a spot and bring you back, is still an easy $50-60 an hour for a drug addict. The girls don't make a lot of money because they don't put in the hours. And, plenty of girls who work at McBurger end up sucking someone's dick for a 50 cent pay raise.

    From the guy point of view, paying even $40-60 for a blowjob is better than paying $100 for dinner for a girl that you now have to beg to suck you off. And if you have a wife or girlfriend, you factor in all the BS that costs money like having to "help" them when they can't pay their bills, or coughing up $3 k for a ring or having her take your house after the divorce, and she's not even touching your dick anymore at that point. $50 doesn't sound so expensive for a good BJ at that point.
    Amen brother!

  6. #1805

    Minimum Wage

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Lets be honest, it should never be more then $10.

    Sucking cock is not hard and it doesn't require an education or even a clean record.
    Mathematically speaking, when you factor in travel time to and from work, and then back out all the taxes, $15 minimum wage comes out to about $9 for an hour of working a job, say stocking shelves at WalMart or flipping burgers. To make $20 sucking a dick for six minutes, even with driving time to find a spot and bring you back, is still an easy $50-60 an hour for a drug addict. The girls don't make a lot of money because they don't put in the hours. And, plenty of girls who work at McBurger end up sucking someone's dick for a 50 cent pay raise.

    From the guy point of view, paying even $40-60 for a blowjob is better than paying $100 for dinner for a girl that you now have to beg to suck you off. And if you have a wife or girlfriend, you factor in all the BS that costs money like having to "help" them when they can't pay their bills, or coughing up $3 k for a ring or having her take your house after the divorce, and she's not even touching your dick anymore at that point. $50 doesn't sound so expensive for a good BJ at that point.

  7. #1804
    Quote Originally Posted by Alxm1  [View Original Post]
    Went out for a cruise last night around 11 in the skids and ran into Bree. She's a petite white lady in her 30's, slender body, pale skin and a natural redhead. Hadn't seen her for a while. She comes and goes. Didn't recognize her at first because she was wearing a hoodie and walking really slow like a very old lady.

    On my way home even though not fully satisfied but ok with it. I saw 10 Bucks Becky walking on 7th around Main heading towards the skids. I was going to pass but she kept looking at me and I busted a you and picked her up. I had a 10 spot again on me. And wanted to see if she'd be ok with 10 bucks again and she said yes! LOL She was in an upbeat mood and frisky even changed her panties in my front seat. Crazy chic. LOL Got to the spot and another great enthusiastic BBBJ from her. She takes it deep and let's you finish all your pumps in her mouth for the cim. No pulling away until you say so. Now I was fully satisfied and was feeling great. Dropped her off, went home and had a good night's sleep.
    Bree sounds like just my speed. I will look for her. It's been slim pickings on Skid Row lately. Every time I find a girl I like she either disappears for two years or she goes downhill fast.

    Becky always charges me $20. She's a mess, but she sure seems to love what she does.

  8. #1803

    Russia

    Quote Originally Posted by BoostedSub  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone pounded Russia lately.
    That's a great pic. I have never seen her look that good. I never picked her up, but I have talked to her, and she is pretty cool, but not for me sexually.

  9. #1802

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by BiCurious46  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Tina, lately? Is she still working? She used to be found at 7th & Towne.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6CtF-NyUKw
    I haven't seen Tina in years. I wondered what happened to her. I probably drove by her a hundred times and just didn't recognize her any more. Even with the busted nose, I didn't realize it was her in the photo until I started watching the video.

    Tina had a pattern when she was on the corner. First night, she looked real good. Second night, she looked like she was up all night wearing the same clothes. Third night, still in the same clothes, she looked like hell.

    I actually picked her up based on the recommendation from another girl, who said she was really nice. She was. She always treated me good, and you wouldn't know it from this video, but she was pretty hot. She was fun, and never complained, and was up for anything. The streets are not kind.

  10. #1801

    Rip-Off TJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse4  [View Original Post]
    On Friday night around 11 pm I ran into TJ on Maple and 7th. She has a phone again but didn't want to share her number. She said she's staying on Main St between 4th and 3rd that I can always find her around there. But anyways she was charging a crazy amount for a damn quickie. But she was wearing these tight leggings and that ass was looking rounder than ever. I negotiated the price with her and we both agreed on something. Took her to a dark street got a brand finally got to try her out on all 4's. Let me say that view was amazing and she can really arch her back very well. Very tight, I dare to say the tightest I've had. At the end it wasn't a quickie, she got very into it and did also. Enjoyed the leaving my hand print on her right buttcheeck. I also ran into a few new girls I haven't seen before. A young Asian girl and another white girl both were walking down 7th st between San Pedro and Towne. They were both picked up fast.
    I haven't seen TJ in a few years, and she was a BS rip-off back then. The first time she was sucking me good, asked for an extra $20 to fuck, then went into BS mode. Her game is to really put energy into NOT performing so you'll get frustrated and then she looks for an out. While attempting to fuck her, everything became an issue, like she heard someone coming, or there's cameras, or whatever, and now we have to find a different spot to do this. I wouldn't leave until she gave me the second $20 back and she didn't have an out at the time so she did that, then left without finishing my BJ.

    The second time she buried the money. Took off her shoe and sock and put it in there, then gave me a HJ and told me she couldn't suck me right now. I said "OK. Let's just fuck, and when I opened my door she used that temporary gap to hop out and take off.

    I don't get it. You got me for $40, you had to put more energy into ripping me off than if you just did what I paid you for, and now you'll get $0 every time I come down looking for a girl.

  11. #1800
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Anyone fuck this mess?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlMRf_6d7AQ

    She has been to treatment 60 times. I just want to fuck her before I or she dies.

  12. #1799
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1029
    Quote Originally Posted by BiCurious46  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Tina, lately? Is she still working? She used to be found at 7th & Towne.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6CtF-NyUKw
    Never heard of her or seen her around.

  13. #1798

    Tina

    Has anyone seen Tina, lately? Is she still working? She used to be found at 7th & Towne.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6CtF-NyUKw

  14. #1797
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Kia?

    Quote Originally Posted by BoostedSub  [View Original Post]
    Grey Hyundai? That's that girl Sophia. She's back out on the streets again?
    I like fucking in a kia better.

  15. #1796
    Quote Originally Posted by BoostedSub  [View Original Post]
    Grey Hyundai? That's that girl Sophia. She's back out on the streets again?
    I don't know the name of the other girl. There's Nicole and another thicker bbw with her. I think my other post got denied. I don't smash her in her Hyundai LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape