High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #50556

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    There's some AMPs in Duluth that's mostly Latinas. Not sure of all the names of the parlors but some are off of pleasant hill rd and satellite blvd.
    I'll have to scan over reviews on some of those. It would really get me off if the provider started talking dirty in Spanish. AMPs are good but I'm a bit burned out as well.

  2. #50555
    Quote Originally Posted by GeeWhizMa  [View Original Post]
    That helps with the search! Thanks.
    So I stopped in before to get a feel but couldn't stay. Unfortunate because there was a cute Latina named Rubi working. When I returned this morning to try her out, she wasn't working anymore. Instead a hefty woman named Stefania (the one who speaks zero English). She's friendly but 5'3" and 200 lbs, with a big belly, so I passed. If you're an ass man with no hang-up about the belly, she might be your type.

    Be advised that when I called and asked if Rubi was working, this girl said *she* was Rubi, which I knew better because Rubi speaks English well.

  3. #50554
    Quote Originally Posted by AngorWat  [View Original Post]
    Was mentioned few days ago, remember the word sketchy used and Latinas.
    That helps with the search! Thanks.

  4. #50553
    Quote Originally Posted by GeeWhizMa  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a new place. Anyone know anything?
    I called to find out more and a woman answered and almost exclusively spoke Spanish. As in, I was talking in English and all her replies were in Spanish.

  5. #50552
    Quote Originally Posted by GeeWhizMa  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a new place. Anyone know anything?
    Was mentioned few days ago, remember the word sketchy used and Latinas.

  6. #50551

    Yuki massage

    Quote Originally Posted by DeedoGmammy  [View Original Post]
    Thick? Any black ones?
    Yuki massage.

    Rose. Thick.

    Michelle -super thick.

  7. #50550
    Quote Originally Posted by DeedoGmammy  [View Original Post]
    Thick? Any black ones?
    Not sure about thick. Plus they'll charge quite a bit for extra fun. Yuki massage in vinings has a black masseuse. I also think someone posted about theres a black AMP somewhere, but not sure. If you do your research, I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for. There's always rubmd as well.

  8. #50549
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    There's some AMPs in Duluth that's mostly Latinas. Not sure of all the names of the parlors but some are off of pleasant hill rd and satellite blvd.
    Thick? Any black ones?

  9. #50548
    Quote Originally Posted by DeedoGmammy  [View Original Post]
    I'm coming to Georgia tomorrow from Tennessee. I don't mean to be so blunt but my city doesnt have a lot of good stuff in this category. I'm burned out on Asians. I was looking to get massages by somebody I'm actually attracted to. Any parlors got workers with a fat a*s?
    There's some AMPs in Duluth that's mostly Latinas. Not sure of all the names of the parlors but some are off of pleasant hill rd and satellite blvd.

  10. #50547

    Any non asian parlors?

    I'm coming to Georgia tomorrow from Tennessee. I don't mean to be so blunt but my city doesnt have a lot of good stuff in this category. I'm burned out on Asians. I was looking to get massages by somebody I'm actually attracted to. Any parlors got workers with a fat a*s?

  11. #50546

    Chi massage Steve Reynolds

    Looks like a new place. Anyone know anything?

  12. #50545
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexGsxr  [View Original Post]
    Was her accent by any chance possibly Russian? If so you missed out. She worked at moonlight but I heard she isn't there anymore. Her massage isn't that great though.
    If this is Russian Kim from Moonlight, have fun but be careful. She is a freak and never said no. Just cover up.

  13. #50544

    Katy

    Quote Originally Posted by PacoTaco1  [View Original Post]
    I went by Katy Massage Friday morning to see my ATF and the entrance was blocked by fire engines. Evidently the unit next them caught fire early that morning and it partially spread to Katy. It's not major damage, but it will require a 2 month closure until it can be renovated. No one was injured because it happened before business hours.
    That's bad news, but they'll be back. Speaking of Katy, whatever became of Candy / Jenny. She's the one with amazing tits, dutch boy hair cut, yuge tatoo on her stomach and a touch of crazy on the side? When she was +, she was awesome. When she was -, she didn't remember you and didn't have time for you.

    Jag.

  14. #50543
    Quote Originally Posted by PacoTaco1  [View Original Post]
    Candy is no longer there but there are others that give a great massage at Kaina.
    Candy only see regulars by appointments. I see her quite often.

  15. #50542

    Mail box full. Sooo

    Quote Originally Posted by HollowGuy  [View Original Post]
    I would have to say I have spent close to 7 K so far this year if not more. Between my multiple sugar babies, massage parlors, Apartment visits, Strip Clubs, OTC dates, Tender dates. Not including traveling.

    But the memories. Will last me long time while I am sleeping or dead. LOL.
    Hey, what's the ins and out of Tender, is it really easy to hook-up. Reviews says there are x's amount of men to woman. So, is it really more like a outcall site?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape