Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #50544

    Katy

    Quote Originally Posted by PacoTaco1  [View Original Post]
    I went by Katy Massage Friday morning to see my ATF and the entrance was blocked by fire engines. Evidently the unit next them caught fire early that morning and it partially spread to Katy. It's not major damage, but it will require a 2 month closure until it can be renovated. No one was injured because it happened before business hours.
    That's bad news, but they'll be back. Speaking of Katy, whatever became of Candy / Jenny. She's the one with amazing tits, dutch boy hair cut, yuge tatoo on her stomach and a touch of crazy on the side? When she was +, she was awesome. When she was -, she didn't remember you and didn't have time for you.

    Jag.

  2. #50543
    Quote Originally Posted by PacoTaco1  [View Original Post]
    Candy is no longer there but there are others that give a great massage at Kaina.
    Candy only see regulars by appointments. I see her quite often.

  3. #50542

    Mail box full. Sooo

    Quote Originally Posted by HollowGuy  [View Original Post]
    I would have to say I have spent close to 7 K so far this year if not more. Between my multiple sugar babies, massage parlors, Apartment visits, Strip Clubs, OTC dates, Tender dates. Not including traveling.

    But the memories. Will last me long time while I am sleeping or dead. LOL.
    Hey, what's the ins and out of Tender, is it really easy to hook-up. Reviews says there are x's amount of men to woman. So, is it really more like a outcall site?

  4. #50541

    WHITE girl

    Quote Originally Posted by DocHolliday35  [View Original Post]
    Went by to try and find an old friend who used to work there. The lady at the front said no after I described her but tried to get me to stay and see somebody else. I was curious so I went along with it. Out comes a nearly 6 foot tall white girl named Kim with black and green hair. I politely declined and left. Anybody seen this girl?
    You don't hear much about white girls around here. Wish you would have TOFTT.

  5. #50540

    What's the difference

    Quote Originally Posted by PacoTaco1  [View Original Post]
    I have no idea, you haven't clarified where your going.
    Whats the difference where (location) I'm going? It's oblivious it's not just HJ. I'm looking on what should I do / say or what works? Seems most MT aren't interested or willing.

    Since your super active on the site, maybe you have some knowledge. Unless, it's not your thing?

  6. #50539
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalren224  [View Original Post]
    Last time I asked, they said it would be December some time.
    I saw her yesterday.

  7. #50538

    Pearl

    Rolled up to Tony's Sports Bar to watch some football with a couple of friends. I knew that Pearl was close by. I just didn't know it was right next door LOL.

    As I was walking out of Tony's, I saw an attractive Asian woman (early 30's, lots of makeup) leaving and walking towards a nice Porsche SUV. I've never been to Pearl, but I've heard good things from my fellow hobbyists. Wasn't sure if she was a 'manager' or 'staff' or both LOL. But, looking forward to checking this place out very soon.

  8. #50537
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    Pearl sugar hill.

    Visited this old spot. It's dirty. Got a great massage and then she spit on my dick while, you know. Told her to clean it up and she misunderstood, so she kissed around the sack, sucked my nipples, kissed lower stomach, etc. It was ok for 1 coin purchase out the door. Do I recommend, heck, we all know how it's there. New guys, go support them.
    Did you get a name? I stopped by today and there was 2 girls not cute at all so decided to just walk away.

  9. #50536

    Pearl Massage-Sandy Springs Update

    Just to clarify for everyone, the tallest, shapely masseuse at Pearl Massage-Sandy Springs is Amy (formerly at No. 1 Massage-Smyrna).

  10. #50535
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    There is no such thing as free full service.
    No such thing as a free lunch either, LOL.

  11. #50534

    Katy Massage- Temporarily Closed for Renovations

    I went by Katy Massage Friday morning to see my ATF and the entrance was blocked by fire engines. Evidently the unit next them caught fire early that morning and it partially spread to Katy. It's not major damage, but it will require a 2 month closure until it can be renovated. No one was injured because it happened before business hours.

  12. #50533

    Expensive Hobby

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorheadBiker  [View Original Post]
    How much do you usually spend in a month at AMP or for hobby? I spent $600 this month in AMPs and feel bad LOL.
    I would have to say I have spent close to 7 K so far this year if not more. Between my multiple sugar babies, massage parlors, Apartment visits, Strip Clubs, OTC dates, Tender dates. Not including traveling.

    But the memories. Will last me long time while I am sleeping or dead. LOL.

  13. #50532
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHolliday35  [View Original Post]
    Went by to try and find an old friend who used to work there. The lady at the front said no after I described her but tried to get me to stay and see somebody else. I was curious so I went along with it. Out comes a nearly 6 foot tall white girl named Kim with black and green hair. I politely declined and left. Anybody seen this girl?
    Was her accent by any chance possibly Russian? If so you missed out. She worked at moonlight but I heard she isn't there anymore. Her massage isn't that great though.

  14. #50531

    Great massage douglas rd

    Went by to try and find an old friend who used to work there. The lady at the front said no after I described her but tried to get me to stay and see somebody else. I was curious so I went along with it. Out comes a nearly 6 foot tall white girl named Kim with black and green hair. I politely declined and left. Anybody seen this girl?

  15. #50530
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlBud  [View Original Post]
    I had same experience at Ings, forgot the name of the provider, but she was wearing glasses, late 40 ish. On way out saw a younger girl may be early 30 ish, didn't get the name. Massage was ok, will rate 4/10. Went to Jolin after that and got better massage and good release too.
    Went by Jolin and saw Lupe or Lupi. Was not interested so I passed. Hoping they have other providers there?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape