Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #50529

    New Massage- Canton Road Marietta

    I decided to go to one of my regular spots in the neighborhood and was greeted by Angela who is very pretty with a slender build. She told me Tina would be my therapist and that she would be with me in a few minutes as she walked me to the room. Tina soon walked in to greet me and asked me how long I'd like as she attended to my body. I opted for an hour plus table shower which was $60/ hr plus $10 for the table shower.

    Tina is an attractive girl with a beautiful smile and fun personality to go along with it. She asked me what type of pressure and I told her hard and firm to which she giggled. She provided long firm strokes on my legs and back and deeper pressure on my problem areas. After 40 minutes she wiped me down with hot towels to remove the excess massage oil and then had me flip over. At this point I was totally relaxed as she guided her hands over my body with a lighter touch which was very soothing. It was not long before I felt total relief and found myself drifting off into a light sleep as she massaged my head and feet to finish up the massage.

    Tina had another customer come in and we were running slightly past the hour, so she asked if it was okay that Coco gave the the table shower, it quite enjoyable. Next time I visit I'll see Coco or Angela. $70/$70 ($70 includes +$10 for table shower) and I also gave Coco $30 for effort at the end, she earned it.

  2. #50528
    Quote Originally Posted by CookiesMan  [View Original Post]
    Apple from Sisi, Candy from Kaina, and Abby from ISPA (Buckhead) are great options. Very beautiful ladies that actually give good massages.
    Candy is no longer there but there are others that give a great massage at Kaina.

  3. #50527

    Free Full Service

    Quote Originally Posted by PacoTaco1  [View Original Post]
    You're just upset because I told you the girl you DATY with gets cream pied bu her husband every morning. How's his dick taste?
    There is no such thing as free full service.

  4. #50526

    Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by CookiesMan  [View Original Post]
    Apple from Sisi, Candy from Kaina, and Abby from ISPA (Buckhead) are great options. Very beautiful ladies that actually give good massages.
    I will second Apple.

  5. #50525
    Quote Originally Posted by ThenLy1  [View Original Post]
    You guys know of any good spots with pretty girls on the younger side that actually do a decent massage?

    I have been to Massage Legend and the massage was great but the lady could have been a bit sexier imo and Adore had young pretty girls but their massage sucked.

    Celebrating my Birthday this weekend and also inviting my brother so want to go to a good place, just wondering if there is a place I have missed LOL.
    Apple from Sisi, Candy from Kaina, and Abby from ISPA (Buckhead) are great options. Very beautiful ladies that actually give good massages.

  6. #50524
    Quote Originally Posted by AcWorthDude  [View Original Post]
    How was the massage?

    Please tell us you did not tip her more than $10-20?
    LOL I didn't. Upper body massage was good, legs were so-so.

  7. #50523
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHolliday35  [View Original Post]
    She told me it was too small and he couldnt get it hard anymore.
    That's funny because she said the same thing about you!

  8. #50522

    Upgrade Experiences at Pearl Massage-Sandy Springs?

    Quote Originally Posted by PacoTaco1  [View Original Post]
    I saw her again earlier today for a great massage and asked if she also went bu Cindy, she answered with an emphatic "No" and said always Amy. Great experience with her $60/$60.
    What have been your experiences with session upgrades at Pearl Massage-Sandy Springs? I believe many USA-SG members have expressed multiple menu options with AMY. Can you enlighten guys what is available and the right $ amounts from your perspective? I previously "reviewed" her. No reason to make it more difficult for the next guy on-deck.

    What about Tina-Tracy? (I wish she would take to time to get that play-surface "smoother)" I have reported previously that Bottoms removal was declined for $80 tip and subsequently $100 was not sufficient. What have you encountered?

    Eva seems to offer a similar limited menu that consists of HJ with $40 Tip for 30 minutes, $60 Tip for 60 minutes. It appears that nobody has succeeded with Top Removal for any amount; UTC Bottom has not been mentioned by members. What is your assessment and recommendations?

  9. #50521

    Asian Wellness

    Went to Asian after a brief hiatus and met Lily who's an attractive 35 yo girl that sports a librarian look, for a second I thought it was Kelly from East Cobb. Massage was great and after the flip was very enjoyable. Unfortunately today (Sunday) she is leaving for NY, not sure if she'll return. Better hurry over there. $70/$70.

  10. #50520
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveller501  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Anna from the Johnson Ferry I-Spa is back?
    Last time I asked, they said it would be December some time.

  11. #50519
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorheadBiker  [View Original Post]
    How much do you usually spend in a month at AMP or for hobby? I spent $600 this month in AMPs and feel bad LOL.
    Don't feel bad. As long as you had fun. That's what money is for right?

    I have a certain stash I save for fun money (AMP, independents, escort, strip club, etc). I spend usually 300-400. Just don't let the little head get in control and make it have you spent all your money.

  12. #50518

    Off Topic

    How much do you usually spend in a month at AMP or for hobby? I spent $600 this month in AMPs and feel bad LOL.

  13. #50517

    Names

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    This situation is not a rarity at all. Therapists almost always change their names when they switch shops, and sometimes they change names without changing shops. Various reasons for the latter include: bad reviews, bad word of mouth, etc.
    I know girls that are on there 4th name and never left the shop.

  14. #50516

    Ease. Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by ThenLy1  [View Original Post]
    You guys know of any good spots with pretty girls on the younger side that actually do a decent massage?

    I have been to Massage Legend and the massage was great but the lady could have been a bit sexier imo and Adore had young pretty girls but their massage sucked.

    Celebrating my Birthday this weekend and also inviting my brother so want to go to a good place, just wondering if there is a place I have missed LOL.
    Another option is Coco at ease massage Holcomb bridge Roswell, speaks good English to, always a plus for me.

  15. #50515
    Quote Originally Posted by SandyGeet  [View Original Post]
    Monica at Legend meets the criteria for balance of looks, massage is great in both ways relaxing and fun. I personally enjoy the technique and top on the list for me. Who had seen her knows this for sure.

    As the ongoing discussion if there is Amy at pearl massage Sandy springs who is same as Amy from No. 1 on Cumberland, I would definitely recommend her, as she does hard massage and looks stunning. Best bottom that I have seen on a masseuse and allows UTC.

    Had sessions with both Bella and Miki from springs but feel like Bella is more flexible in terms of fun and looks short and pretty smile. Miki is good looking but as others mentioned it is standard finish.

    Some one mentioned of Yuki massage in Vinings had a young girl who looks beautiful and fun but did not tried yet.

    For special occasion to not go wrong I stay with Massage Legend or Li on Windy hill and.

    Tbh finding great massage and fun is a rare find in CAMPS. Stay safe and Have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    Several USA-SG Reviewers have suggested that Miki is the prettiest masseuse to surface in a very long time. She also gives a nice massage.
    I appreciate it guys! I suspected Massage Legend had more good talent but have only been there once, normally I don't mind a cute MILF but wanted something extra special after a poor experience in Las Vegas LOL.

    My best experience has definitely been a Thai Massage in NY, amazing massage and beautiful masseuses, wish we had that in GA.

    So it's going to be between Legend and Spring, might come down to availability if I call to make an appointment, how is the other talent looking at Spring BTW? Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape