Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,956 to 8,970 of 59502
-
10-24-22 23:45 #50547Senior Member

Posts: 46Any non asian parlors?
I'm coming to Georgia tomorrow from Tennessee. I don't mean to be so blunt but my city doesnt have a lot of good stuff in this category. I'm burned out on Asians. I was looking to get massages by somebody I'm actually attracted to. Any parlors got workers with a fat a*s?
-
10-24-22 23:25 #50546Senior Member

Posts: 36Chi massage Steve Reynolds
Looks like a new place. Anyone know anything?
-
10-24-22 22:18 #50545Senior Member

Posts: 62If this is Russian Kim from Moonlight, have fun but be careful. She is a freak and never said no. Just cover up.
Originally Posted by AlexGsxr
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 17:21 #50544Senior Member

Posts: 343Katy
That's bad news, but they'll be back. Speaking of Katy, whatever became of Candy / Jenny. She's the one with amazing tits, dutch boy hair cut, yuge tatoo on her stomach and a touch of crazy on the side? When she was +, she was awesome. When she was -, she didn't remember you and didn't have time for you.
Originally Posted by PacoTaco1
[View Original Post]
Jag.
-
10-24-22 16:40 #50543Senior Member

Posts: 130Candy only see regulars by appointments. I see her quite often.
Originally Posted by PacoTaco1
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 16:12 #50542Senior Member

Posts: 241Mail box full. Sooo
Hey, what's the ins and out of Tender, is it really easy to hook-up. Reviews says there are x's amount of men to woman. So, is it really more like a outcall site?
Originally Posted by HollowGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 16:06 #50541Senior Member

Posts: 241WHITE girl
You don't hear much about white girls around here. Wish you would have TOFTT.
Originally Posted by DocHolliday35
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 16:00 #50540Senior Member

Posts: 241What's the difference
Whats the difference where (location) I'm going? It's oblivious it's not just HJ. I'm looking on what should I do / say or what works? Seems most MT aren't interested or willing.
Originally Posted by PacoTaco1
[View Original Post]
Since your super active on the site, maybe you have some knowledge. Unless, it's not your thing?
-
10-24-22 15:55 #50539Senior Member

Posts: 297I saw her yesterday.
Originally Posted by Nalren224
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 15:12 #50538Senior Member

Posts: 114Pearl
Rolled up to Tony's Sports Bar to watch some football with a couple of friends. I knew that Pearl was close by. I just didn't know it was right next door LOL.
As I was walking out of Tony's, I saw an attractive Asian woman (early 30's, lots of makeup) leaving and walking towards a nice Porsche SUV. I've never been to Pearl, but I've heard good things from my fellow hobbyists. Wasn't sure if she was a 'manager' or 'staff' or both LOL. But, looking forward to checking this place out very soon.
-
10-24-22 13:36 #50537Senior Member

Posts: 315Did you get a name? I stopped by today and there was 2 girls not cute at all so decided to just walk away.
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 13:04 #50536Senior Member

Posts: 240Pearl Massage-Sandy Springs Update
Just to clarify for everyone, the tallest, shapely masseuse at Pearl Massage-Sandy Springs is Amy (formerly at No. 1 Massage-Smyrna).
-
10-24-22 12:53 #50535Banned Member

Posts: 2410No such thing as a free lunch either, LOL.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 12:18 #50534Banned Member

Posts: 2410Katy Massage- Temporarily Closed for Renovations
I went by Katy Massage Friday morning to see my ATF and the entrance was blocked by fire engines. Evidently the unit next them caught fire early that morning and it partially spread to Katy. It's not major damage, but it will require a 2 month closure until it can be renovated. No one was injured because it happened before business hours.
-
10-24-22 12:06 #50533Senior Member

Posts: 454Expensive Hobby
I would have to say I have spent close to 7 K so far this year if not more. Between my multiple sugar babies, massage parlors, Apartment visits, Strip Clubs, OTC dates, Tender dates. Not including traveling.
Originally Posted by MotorheadBiker
[View Original Post]
But the memories. Will last me long time while I am sleeping or dead. LOL.










Reply With Quote





