Thread: Downtown LA
+
Add Report
Results 856 to 870 of 2665
-
10-24-22 12:08 #1810Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Ten dollars
I think you have to pay him ten dollars for the video.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 08:46 #1809Senior Member

Posts: 2017Can we see the video? Thanks bro.
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-22 20:49 #1808Senior Member

Posts: 1030Jennifer
Went cruising for a while yesterday and made the rounds in the skids and still quiet except for this chic Jennifer. I saw her on first pass but was looking for something younger and different or the usual suspects like TJ, Savanna (young one), Crystal. Nothing. So went back to find Jennifer, first time hooking up with her.
She's a late 40's lady. Tallish at 5'9" and ok average body. Decent face and white looking with light eyes and wears glasses. She's Italian and Puerto Rican. She was down with a BBBJ with cim for 20. Found a spot and she started sucking. Really good BJ with deep throat and balls sucking and licking. Also nice treat ball licking with the tongue swirl in deep throat. A lot of girls don't know how to do that. Also had her get topless to have her decent sized tits out. And offered another 10 to take a video. I was loving the BJ and dropped a huge nut in her mouth. I had her do a cum drool onto her tits which was beautiful. She said she's not normally out much which is why I haven't ever seen her. Stays over by 7th and Bixel. Got her number for future hook ups.
-
10-18-22 17:51 #1807Senior Member

Posts: 1030Tj
TJ has usually been cool with me. There was one time when she texted me to help her out with 20. Which I'm sure was for a fix. And she told me she'd provide credit to me the next time we hook up or pay it back. I politely declined and she was fine about it. I hooked up with her again after that request and gave 30 for a BBBJ and it was good as usual. I've even taken video of her BBBJ without a problem. Just wish she'd be ok with CIM. She doesn't like it and also tells you not to cum on her. If she was down with that I'd call it a great BBBJ. But I respect her request as I like to keep seeing her. She's one of the few cute chics in the skids and takes care of herself for the most part.
Originally Posted by SuckerBill
[View Original Post]
Now the chics that have been playing games like you mentioned. Trying to do everything not to do what you want such as a BBBJ are the black chics in the skids. I stopped trying to hookup with them after a few different chics were playing games and making any excuse not to do the BBBJ. It's been a few years since I've tried them. So the only chics I try with in DT are ANY girl other than black. Don't like wasting my cash even if it is 20 just to have them shut up and get out of my car. Not down with that hustle anymore. I have nothing against Black girls. I have hooked up with many fine honey black chics and also many years ago in DT. And I love all the different flavors women come in. Just as long as they look good. But no more for me with black chics down in the skids.
-
10-14-22 01:11 #1806Senior Member

Posts: 553Amen brother!
Originally Posted by SuckerBill
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 01:22 #1805Senior Member

Posts: 763Minimum Wage
Mathematically speaking, when you factor in travel time to and from work, and then back out all the taxes, $15 minimum wage comes out to about $9 for an hour of working a job, say stocking shelves at WalMart or flipping burgers. To make $20 sucking a dick for six minutes, even with driving time to find a spot and bring you back, is still an easy $50-60 an hour for a drug addict. The girls don't make a lot of money because they don't put in the hours. And, plenty of girls who work at McBurger end up sucking someone's dick for a 50 cent pay raise.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
From the guy point of view, paying even $40-60 for a blowjob is better than paying $100 for dinner for a girl that you now have to beg to suck you off. And if you have a wife or girlfriend, you factor in all the BS that costs money like having to "help" them when they can't pay their bills, or coughing up $3 k for a ring or having her take your house after the divorce, and she's not even touching your dick anymore at that point. $50 doesn't sound so expensive for a good BJ at that point.
-
10-13-22 01:09 #1804Senior Member

Posts: 763Bree sounds like just my speed. I will look for her. It's been slim pickings on Skid Row lately. Every time I find a girl I like she either disappears for two years or she goes downhill fast.
Originally Posted by Alxm1
[View Original Post]
Becky always charges me $20. She's a mess, but she sure seems to love what she does.
-
10-13-22 01:02 #1803Senior Member

Posts: 763Russia
That's a great pic. I have never seen her look that good. I never picked her up, but I have talked to her, and she is pretty cool, but not for me sexually.
Originally Posted by BoostedSub
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 00:44 #1802Senior Member

Posts: 763Tina
I haven't seen Tina in years. I wondered what happened to her. I probably drove by her a hundred times and just didn't recognize her any more. Even with the busted nose, I didn't realize it was her in the photo until I started watching the video.
Originally Posted by BiCurious46
[View Original Post]
Tina had a pattern when she was on the corner. First night, she looked real good. Second night, she looked like she was up all night wearing the same clothes. Third night, still in the same clothes, she looked like hell.
I actually picked her up based on the recommendation from another girl, who said she was really nice. She was. She always treated me good, and you wouldn't know it from this video, but she was pretty hot. She was fun, and never complained, and was up for anything. The streets are not kind.
-
10-13-22 00:38 #1801Senior Member

Posts: 763Rip-Off TJ
I haven't seen TJ in a few years, and she was a BS rip-off back then. The first time she was sucking me good, asked for an extra $20 to fuck, then went into BS mode. Her game is to really put energy into NOT performing so you'll get frustrated and then she looks for an out. While attempting to fuck her, everything became an issue, like she heard someone coming, or there's cameras, or whatever, and now we have to find a different spot to do this. I wouldn't leave until she gave me the second $20 back and she didn't have an out at the time so she did that, then left without finishing my BJ.
Originally Posted by Jesse4
[View Original Post]
The second time she buried the money. Took off her shoe and sock and put it in there, then gave me a HJ and told me she couldn't suck me right now. I said "OK. Let's just fuck, and when I opened my door she used that temporary gap to hop out and take off.
I don't get it. You got me for $40, you had to put more energy into ripping me off than if you just did what I paid you for, and now you'll get $0 every time I come down looking for a girl.
-
10-12-22 11:24 #1800Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Anyone fuck this mess?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlMRf_6d7AQ
She has been to treatment 60 times. I just want to fuck her before I or she dies.
-
09-25-22 15:37 #1799Senior Member

Posts: 1030Never heard of her or seen her around.
Originally Posted by BiCurious46
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-22 05:55 #1798Regular Member

Posts: 1Tina
Has anyone seen Tina, lately? Is she still working? She used to be found at 7th & Towne.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6CtF-NyUKw
-
09-14-22 16:47 #1797Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Kia?
I like fucking in a kia better.
Originally Posted by BoostedSub
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-22 16:35 #1796Senior Member

Posts: 99I don't know the name of the other girl. There's Nicole and another thicker bbw with her. I think my other post got denied. I don't smash her in her Hyundai LOL.
Originally Posted by BoostedSub
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




