Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 16508
-
10-24-22 12:27 #14768Senior Member

Posts: 55I know the feeling all too well. I look back at them the same way cause I drive a work vehicle. They look bewildered and ask if I'm LEO. Its clear to anyone with half a brain cell that isn't fried that I'm a working man. These girls spook too easy. I haven't even seen anyone worth my time since last year. A native with one hell of a big ass on ph. Good times were had, reasonable and sweet as could be. Jai was what she preferred to be called I think.
Originally Posted by BlazeAdams
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 07:51 #14767Senior Member

Posts: 90That's her.
Maybe she don't like my work van LOL. Just looked at me when I engaged like I was stupid LOL.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-22 21:37 #14766Senior Member

Posts: 30She is around
A few streets over; she is on 25th now.
Originally Posted by Pix4U
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-22 21:16 #14765Senior Member

Posts: 234Lexi
Meet the thickest pawg I've seen in a minute!
Paxon area near the gas station I caught her on the side street told me her name was lexi went to her place but was uneasy due to other people been in the driveway.
I sampled a bit of head but want them fat ass cheeks.
I let be known I was carrying nothing happened but just couldn't get off with the vibe.
Also she stopped a few times in the middle honestly head was subpar but could be the people that were in the other driveway but that ass smh.
Got digits going to sample before I pass on digits I searched to see if anyone reported on her but found nothing.
This 2030 tonight.
-
10-23-22 17:16 #14764Senior Member

Posts: 37Goes by Carri. Picked her up a few days ago. Just got out of an uncle stay. Friendly and fun!
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-22 07:48 #14763Senior Member

Posts: 131Becky at 22nd
I have not seen Becky (the Necky?) hanging out for months. Has anyone seen her? She may be on vacation with her Uncle or evicted and elsewhere. Any intel?
-
10-21-22 19:17 #14762Senior Member

Posts: 1247These are bad photos, but does this look like her? She hoped out of some dudes truck by that wood line, spit out a bunch of cum (probably) and started walking down the street towards the interstate.
Originally Posted by BlazeAdams
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 14:14 #14761Senior Member

Posts: 90Lane Ave
There is a brunette that stays in the treeline at the fleet pump station. See her at Ramona store begging buying lottery but never takes a ride offer. Nice rack, hair in bun, usually wearing tights. Anyone have any Intel. I'm sure someone had some.
-
10-19-22 21:46 #14760Senior Member

Posts: 136Marietta
I do not usually check out this location and in the past I had not found anyone that I had to spend time with. Today was different. Kassi was her name. A 5 foot 3 blonde about 115 pounds cares about her looks which I found attractive. Asked if she needed a ride and off we go. Eventually find a spot and agree to somewhere between street and STG terms. She knows that she can be intimidating but can be persuaded with firm but gentle reason. Great pleasing personality and no hint of rushing. Lollipop skills led up to a dog pounding which we both appeared to enjoyed.
-
10-19-22 21:28 #14759Senior Member

Posts: 424She must have a good pussy or ass, because I'm not sure too many guys would opt for a BJ with her having only 4 teeth top front.
Originally Posted by SexyBigMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 19:07 #14758Senior Member

Posts: 162Bowden Baby
Saw her today walking north on PH and on the side street next to the PPH. She had a fan club that was waiting for her to finish with others. She gets out one ride and jumped right into another. This was around 3:30 PM.
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 16:17 #14757Senior Member

Posts: 517Bowden Baby
I've been craving some fun with Bowden Baby / Michelle and I haven't seen her around her normal track.
NFM.
-
10-18-22 09:40 #14756Senior Member

Posts: 536Definitely.
I've seen her around 12 to 3 am but haven't seen her in 3 weeks. That girl told me she was the best meat sucker from st John's county to Duval county and she definitely has my vote.
Originally Posted by Horehound
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-22 20:48 #14755Regular Member

Posts: 18Amber
Has anybody run into a tiny little brunette named Amber in the Paxon area around Edgewood and Lowell. Enjoyed her expertise but haven't seen her for a couple of months. If you did see her what time was it?
-
10-15-22 20:31 #14754Senior Member

Posts: 136Putnam
I had to take a break recently so when I was able to play again I wanted it to be about me. I found Michelle in the Commonwealth Edgewood area. She is not young and has the girl next door look but she is all about your satisfaction.
Next night I find Taylor on Putnam. I talked to her before but had not partaken. I invited her for a ride and off we go. She is thicker than my normal but you can tell she takes a lot of time on her looks, which appealed to me. We make arrangements, find a spot and she strips down. Normally I enjoy a fair amount of foreplay but JR got excited and was ready to go straight to the mission field. Damn it was enjoyable.











Reply With Quote






