Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 117 of 1101 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 167 217 617 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 16508
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14768
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeAdams  [View Original Post]
    That's her.

    Maybe she don't like my work van LOL. Just looked at me when I engaged like I was stupid LOL.
    I know the feeling all too well. I look back at them the same way cause I drive a work vehicle. They look bewildered and ask if I'm LEO. Its clear to anyone with half a brain cell that isn't fried that I'm a working man. These girls spook too easy. I haven't even seen anyone worth my time since last year. A native with one hell of a big ass on ph. Good times were had, reasonable and sweet as could be. Jai was what she preferred to be called I think.

  2. #14767
    That's her.

    Maybe she don't like my work van LOL. Just looked at me when I engaged like I was stupid LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    These are bad photos, but does this look like her? She hoped out of some dudes truck by that wood line, spit out a bunch of cum (probably) and started walking down the street towards the interstate.

  3. #14766

    She is around

    Quote Originally Posted by Pix4U  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen Becky (the Necky?) hanging out for months. Has anyone seen her? She may be on vacation with her Uncle or evicted and elsewhere. Any intel?
    A few streets over; she is on 25th now.

  4. #14765
    Senior Member


    Posts: 234

    Lexi

    Meet the thickest pawg I've seen in a minute!

    Paxon area near the gas station I caught her on the side street told me her name was lexi went to her place but was uneasy due to other people been in the driveway.

    I sampled a bit of head but want them fat ass cheeks.

    I let be known I was carrying nothing happened but just couldn't get off with the vibe.

    Also she stopped a few times in the middle honestly head was subpar but could be the people that were in the other driveway but that ass smh.

    Got digits going to sample before I pass on digits I searched to see if anyone reported on her but found nothing.

    This 2030 tonight.

  5. #14764
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    These are bad photos, but does this look like her? She hoped out of some dudes truck by that wood line, spit out a bunch of cum (probably) and started walking down the street towards the interstate.
    Goes by Carri. Picked her up a few days ago. Just got out of an uncle stay. Friendly and fun!

  6. #14763
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131

    Becky at 22nd

    I have not seen Becky (the Necky?) hanging out for months. Has anyone seen her? She may be on vacation with her Uncle or evicted and elsewhere. Any intel?

  7. #14762
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeAdams  [View Original Post]
    There is a brunette that stays in the treeline at the fleet pump station. See her at Ramona store begging buying lottery but never takes a ride offer. Nice rack, hair in bun, usually wearing tights. Anyone have any Intel. I'm sure someone had some.
    These are bad photos, but does this look like her? She hoped out of some dudes truck by that wood line, spit out a bunch of cum (probably) and started walking down the street towards the interstate.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221021-161018.png‎   Screenshot_20221021-160945.png‎  

  8. #14761

    Lane Ave

    There is a brunette that stays in the treeline at the fleet pump station. See her at Ramona store begging buying lottery but never takes a ride offer. Nice rack, hair in bun, usually wearing tights. Anyone have any Intel. I'm sure someone had some.

  9. #14760

    Marietta

    I do not usually check out this location and in the past I had not found anyone that I had to spend time with. Today was different. Kassi was her name. A 5 foot 3 blonde about 115 pounds cares about her looks which I found attractive. Asked if she needed a ride and off we go. Eventually find a spot and agree to somewhere between street and STG terms. She knows that she can be intimidating but can be persuaded with firm but gentle reason. Great pleasing personality and no hint of rushing. Lollipop skills led up to a dog pounding which we both appeared to enjoyed.

  10. #14759
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBigMan  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today walking north on PH and on the side street next to the PPH. She had a fan club that was waiting for her to finish with others. She gets out one ride and jumped right into another. This was around 3:30 PM.
    She must have a good pussy or ass, because I'm not sure too many guys would opt for a BJ with her having only 4 teeth top front.

  11. #14758

    Bowden Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by NflMongerv2  [View Original Post]
    I've been craving some fun with Bowden Baby / Michelle and I haven't seen her around her normal track.

    NFM.
    Saw her today walking north on PH and on the side street next to the PPH. She had a fan club that was waiting for her to finish with others. She gets out one ride and jumped right into another. This was around 3:30 PM.

  12. #14757

    Bowden Baby

    I've been craving some fun with Bowden Baby / Michelle and I haven't seen her around her normal track.

    NFM.

  13. #14756

    Definitely.

    Quote Originally Posted by Horehound  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody run into a tiny little brunette named Amber in the Paxon area around Edgewood and Lowell. Enjoyed her expertise but haven't seen her for a couple of months. If you did see her what time was it?
    I've seen her around 12 to 3 am but haven't seen her in 3 weeks. That girl told me she was the best meat sucker from st John's county to Duval county and she definitely has my vote.

  14. #14755

    Amber

    Has anybody run into a tiny little brunette named Amber in the Paxon area around Edgewood and Lowell. Enjoyed her expertise but haven't seen her for a couple of months. If you did see her what time was it?

  15. #14754

    Putnam

    I had to take a break recently so when I was able to play again I wanted it to be about me. I found Michelle in the Commonwealth Edgewood area. She is not young and has the girl next door look but she is all about your satisfaction.

    Next night I find Taylor on Putnam. I talked to her before but had not partaken. I invited her for a ride and off we go. She is thicker than my normal but you can tell she takes a lot of time on her looks, which appealed to me. We make arrangements, find a spot and she strips down. Normally I enjoy a fair amount of foreplay but JR got excited and was ready to go straight to the mission field. Damn it was enjoyable.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape