Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 5381
-
10-27-22 12:21 #2621Banned Member

Posts: 415Thank you for the. Review.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
Hard pass for me.
-
10-27-22 09:27 #2620Banned Member

Posts: 3075Hey RReefer! Thanks for the feedback brother! Yes, I am hearing good things about Valentina. However, there are 2 possible negatives (YMMV) and one is the early flip, but if she likes massage I don't think that'll be a problem because I know I can get her to also enjoy the session and go the full hour. LOL. The other is her price point. My understanding, $220/ hour is FBSM with her in lingerie. If she's hot and the lingerie is sexy, I might be okay. Nikki and her sister Yoniara in Miramar, Joy in Mira Mesa, Mia in Mission Valley, Nuru Natalie might be a better value for nude massage. It's hard to dish out 3 bones for a nude massage with a "new" provider when these 5 ladies already treat me so well.
Originally Posted by RobReefer
[View Original Post]
I'm glad you finally met Joy. If your session was good enough to where you want to repeat and if you see her often it gets better each time. I usually like to be the last appointment with her and we usually go way over just chatting and / or giving each other massages.
-
10-27-22 01:47 #2619Senior Member

Posts: 61Hey Chang, I'm pretty sure I saw her recently. Her English is basically perfect for a Brazilian. She operates out of Claremont mesa area in an apartment that I know I have been to before. I think she's a part time nanny. When I asked what she did before settling in San Diego, I think she said she was a traveling escort but I'm still not sure if I heard her correctly.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
She is super hot. I don't think she's the girl in the pictures but who knows these days with all the filters and stuff. I will say she has a big tatto that's not in the pictures as well.
Her ass is totally out of this world. She's thick built but not an ounce of fat. Truly a paradox in and of itself.
Unfortunately she kept her clothes on throughout. But it didn't actually bother me too much because she was wearing some super hot lingerie set like those pictures.
She is quite the conversationalist. I think we talked through the entire session and I really enjoyed the Convo. Halfway through the session, we swapped places and I massaged her for quite a while.
Finish was decent, nothing out of the ordinary. I am unlikely to repeat but who knows.
Oh by the way, I finally got around to seeing your girl Joy. I think I will repeat with her. I would say the session with Joy was similar to the one with Valentina but Valentina is much younger and thicker.
-
10-26-22 21:02 #2618Senior Member

Posts: 529Maybe you've been blacklisted.
.
Originally Posted by Sudcciv
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 18:57 #2617Senior Member

Posts: 55Latina Massage
Hi all, I'm new to this and was searching on RubMD for Latina massages in Mira Mesa / Miramar area. Can anyone give some advice and some suggestions as to who the good providers are in that area. I'm looking BBBJ and CFS if that helps.
-
10-25-22 16:40 #2616Senior Member

Posts: 139Mya
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/22b5a...f-07c0c54d1f88
It's been a few months since I've seen anyone and I finally had some time to treat myself so I scheduled a visit with one of the unsearchable 3 letter names. Mya in this case. She works out of that awkward building in Kearny Mesa. None of the girls there know much about actual massages so it's no surprise that her massage was nothing special. That place is only for play time. Mya was smaller than I was expecting but no problem there. Skinny black girl with small tits and a round ass. Her long nails and hair kind of get in the way though.
After about 20 minutes of a basic rubdown it was time to flip. I was high and horny so the flip is what I was there for. She oiled me up and then went for a CBJ without any upsell or even having me ask. Just offered it right up which is unusual but that's cool. Maybe she would have even gone FS but it wasn't the right time of month for that. After I popped she went back to massaging hands and legs and the rest of my front before going back to HJ. I'm not really a repeater but she got me about half way there. If she was able to go full nude it might have got me worked up enough to finish again but oh well. That was already more than I was expecting. She'll definitely give you your money's worth on the fun time. Just don't go in expecting any therapeutic body work.
-
10-25-22 13:40 #2615Senior Member

Posts: 529I'd be interested too if there was improvement over previous reports.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 10:09 #2614Banned Member

Posts: 3075Valentina on RubMD
I have really been enjoying my conversations with Valentina. Her pictures on RubMD are stunning. She has over 40 reviews on that site and almost all of them are great. I recall there being some discussions about her in the past here, but would love to hear if there are any recent intel. Thanks fellas.
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/8921e...5-a512259ec02a
-
10-24-22 23:31 #2613Senior Member

Posts: 529Thank Jash, I might go 1 for DATY on a ddg girl, but 2 is out of line.
Originally Posted by DeepMassage
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 18:37 #2612Senior Member

Posts: 95Reached out and got a response but her rates are absurd. Another GPS that I hope no one will partake in because that's just bad business.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
Fbsm QV 1. 3. Hhr 1. 8, 45 2. 4, hr 2. 8.
Add ons mutual touch 1. 0, DATY 2. 0, BJ 5. FS 8.
I may have messed on the labeling of rates but also got her OF. DM if you want it but it's more of the same of what's described.
-
10-24-22 13:57 #2611Banned Member

Posts: 222She would also have to turn into a pepperoni pizza and a six pack of beer after I was done with the session.
Originally Posted by Sudcciv
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 00:27 #2610Banned Member

Posts: 154"RubMD" flakes!
What IS IT with these FLAKES on "RubMD"? I see more women that state more of what they will NOT DO, then what they will in their ads, and they have "donation" levels that make a Vegas hooker look cheap by comparison! Then there is whole inability to "return a phone call" thing. When one of these "providers" does NOT even call you or e-mail you back, that is a pretty good indication that they are too "nodded off" to be serious about any customer relations.
RubMD is proving to be a pathetic waste of time!
-
10-24-22 00:24 #2609Banned Member

Posts: 154No woman is worth that!
$1,000 an hour? Seriously? For that it would be a no holds barred session, and would have to last all damned night-at a minimum!
Originally Posted by Poksman
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-22 10:36 #2608Senior Member

Posts: 42Ashley
Saw Ashley yesterday for a one hour session.
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/937fa...d-eac12cd54100
The pictures are her, but they are not recent. Looks like she has had some work done. Everyone has their tastes, but she's a butterface for me. On the thick side which I don't mind and sometimes prefer. Started me prone with a slightly above average massage, teasing Jimmy with some slight tugging. Flipped after about 10 minutes and got to business. I asked for strap play and she obliged for $80 extra. Gave me a choice between big or small (I went with small). Handled me in missionary, then bent over the table, and finished me back in missionary. Decent thrusting rhythm but I've had better. Can tell it's not really her "thing" even though she provides it. Good news is her boobs are big enough that I can reach them even I'm bent over the table. Had a clean shower and towel afterwards. Overall, decent experience. May return in the future.
-
10-23-22 01:53 #2607Senior Member

Posts: 158Laurie
This person quoted 1000 per hour. Anyone tried?
https://sacrederos.com/listing/lauri...bad_san_diego/










Reply With Quote





