Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by JayDwn
  1. #2592

    Sage

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/82454...1-4591a5688645

    I met her about almost 2 months ago through seeking. Didn't know she is also an escort. I had dinner with her and enjoyed her company. We weren't sexually compatible, but she is pretty and a cool person. I'm sure she can satisfy most of you guys. I think she is prettier in person.

  2. #2591
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwykz619  [View Original Post]
    Stop making it complicated than it has to be. Keep it simple.

    Examples:

    Eva 108.

    Amy 7 Spa.

    Lena 7 Spa.

    Angie UFS.

    Apple Diamond.

    Etc.

    No use in changing what has been used, and seeing as some girls work other places (I know of a couple that do). Others can chime in with their other name and place.
    That may work for AMPs, but this is the Independent board. Otoh, a numbering system doesn't work because so many of the girls come and go.

    Sorry. I don't have a better idea.

  3. #2590
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwykz619  [View Original Post]
    Stop making it complicated than it has to be. Keep it simple.Examples:Eva 108.
    Amy 7 Spa. Lena 7 Spa. Angie UFS. Apple Diamond. Etc. No use in changing what has been used, and seeing as some girls work other places (I know of a couple that do). Others can chime in with their other name and place.
    But that doesn't address the original topic of the Search issue for 3-letter names, as mentioned by both DeepMassage & Bushexplorer.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepMassage  [View Original Post]
    We should make a rule that any provider with a 3 letter name we spell it with a double letter at the end. So Mya would be Myaa, Ava is Avaa and Mia is Miaa, etc. It would be helpful when it comes to search. The person could still write the review with the 3 letter name and would only need to input the 4 letter version one time in the post in order for the search function to pick it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushexplorer  [View Original Post]
    I noticed a listing for Mya on RubMD (https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/22b5a...f-07c0c54d1f88). There's no way to search since she has a 3 letter name. Do they do that on purpose? There are also no reviews there either. The ad is short on details which makes my spidey sense tingle. Have any of you seen her? Let me know by PM or post if you have any info.
    Thanks, BE.

  4. #2589

    How about just stick to what has been accepted and useful.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar300ZX  [View Original Post]
    I would suggest using an improved naming convention, such as Mya1.0 / Mya2.0 to keep their names straight as the move from assignment to assignment.
    Stop making it complicated than it has to be. Keep it simple.

    Examples:

    Eva 108.

    Amy 7 Spa.

    Lena 7 Spa.

    Angie UFS.

    Apple Diamond.

    Etc.

    No use in changing what has been used, and seeing as some girls work other places (I know of a couple that do). Others can chime in with their other name and place.

  5. #2588
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepMassage  [View Original Post]
    We should make a rule that any provider with a 3 letter name we spell it with a double letter at the end. So Mya would be Myaa, Ava is Avaa and Mia is Miaa, etc. It would be helpful when it comes to search. The person could still write the review with the 3 letter name and would only need to input the 4 letter version one time in the post in order for the search function to pick it up.
    Good Idea, but I'd like to take your suggestion and make it one better.

    There are often so many AMP providers that use the same name. Like; Cici, Lily, Mya, Jojo, Monica, Amy, etc. , etc.

    These duplicated names get confusing, and maybe it's intentional!? So that we might mistake the popularity & performance of one provider is mistaken for another who is using the same name.

    I would suggest using an improved naming convention, such as Mya1.0 / Mya2.0 to keep their names straight as the move from assignment to assignment.

  6. #2587

    New Rule on 3-letter Names

    We should make a rule that any provider with a 3 letter name we spell it with a double letter at the end. So Mya would be Myaa, Ava is Avaa and Mia is Miaa, etc. It would be helpful when it comes to search. The person could still write the review with the 3 letter name and would only need to input the 4 letter version one time in the post in order for the search function to pick it up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bushexplorer  [View Original Post]
    I noticed a listing for Mya on RubMD (https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/22b5a...f-07c0c54d1f88). There's no way to search since she has a 3 letter name. Do they do that on purpose? There are also no reviews there either. The ad is short on details which makes my spidey sense tingle. Have any of you seen her? Let me know by PM or post if you have any info.

    Thanks, BE.

  7. #2586
    Quote Originally Posted by EH09M3  [View Original Post]
    I used to see Lyndsey as a regular about 6 years ago. She actually looked like she did in the porn video back in 2016. I last saw her 2 years ago and she is now 20-25 pounds heavier. She was a freak with no limits and loves sex. First visit was to see her for fbsm but P2 P became BBFS then anal. I did everything that dude in the video did but he didn't get a trip to the ATM. Slid right out of her ass and she drops down and into her mouth and I didn't even ask. You can go hole to hole or whatever you want. She has raised her rates to cover for VIP but she used to do it all for $200 the fbsm rate.

    She disappeared for about a year but I had enough of her at that point. Her only downside was flaking. Book a session and she wouldn't show then text you the next day and she would be in Miami. She used to like to hang out at Thads and another swinger party in SD but I can't remember the name. She would hook up with other couples but didn't do multiple guys at least not back then.

    Last time I saw her the smokers breath was pretty strong but I don't indulge in kissing. I have reviews of Lyndsey on t3 are.
    Try about 50 pounds overweight now. Let's just safe life has not been kind to her. She had a baby and it took it's toll. She's just not worth it now as there are much better fish in the sea. Looks nothing like her pics now.

  8. #2585

    Lyndsey porn

    I used to see Lyndsey as a regular about 6 years ago. She actually looked like she did in the porn video back in 2016. I last saw her 2 years ago and she is now 20-25 pounds heavier. She was a freak with no limits and loves sex. First visit was to see her for fbsm but P2 P became BBFS then anal. I did everything that dude in the video did but he didn't get a trip to the ATM. Slid right out of her ass and she drops down and into her mouth and I didn't even ask. You can go hole to hole or whatever you want. She has raised her rates to cover for VIP but she used to do it all for $200 the fbsm rate.

    She disappeared for about a year but I had enough of her at that point. Her only downside was flaking. Book a session and she wouldn't show then text you the next day and she would be in Miami. She used to like to hang out at Thads and another swinger party in SD but I can't remember the name. She would hook up with other couples but didn't do multiple guys at least not back then.

    Last time I saw her the smokers breath was pretty strong but I don't indulge in kissing. I have reviews of Lyndsey on t3 are.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude858  [View Original Post]
    I've seen postings for these two but wondering if any of you guys have seen them? Any info on them would be appreciated.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...iego/lylalovee

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/1ae26...f-0704a7bb1c53

    I also ran across Lyndsey's momPOV video but can't find the link now. But that's what got me intrigued!

  9. #2584
    Senior Member


    Posts: 402

    Lyndsey video

    https://m.tnaflix.com/hd-videos/MomP...y/video5383468

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude858  [View Original Post]

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/1ae26...f-0704a7bb1c53

    I also ran across Lyndsey's momPOV video but can't find the link now. But that's what got me intrigued!

  10. #2583

    Mya

    I noticed a listing for Mya on RubMD (https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/22b5a...f-07c0c54d1f88). There's no way to search since she has a 3 letter name. Do they do that on purpose? There are also no reviews there either. The ad is short on details which makes my spidey sense tingle. Have any of you seen her? Let me know by PM or post if you have any info.

    Thanks, BE.

  11. #2582
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude858  [View Original Post]
    I've seen postings for these two but wondering if any of you guys have seen them? Any info on them would be appreciated.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...iego/lylalovee

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/1ae26...f-0704a7bb1c53

    I also ran across Lyndsey's momPOV video but can't find the link now. But that's what got me intrigued!
    https://www.pornoeggs.com/TzYLP3LDfzA/mompov-lindsey

  12. #2581
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude858  [View Original Post]
    I've seen postings for these two but wondering if any of you guys have seen them? Any info on them would be appreciated.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...iego/lylalovee

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/1ae26...f-0704a7bb1c53

    I also ran across Lyndsey's momPOV video but can't find the link now. But that's what got me intrigued!
    Don't know Lyla. I used to see Lyndsey years ago in the Miramar location near the 805. She had a great rack and would allow BBBJ and daty as part of the FBSM session. Then she started offering FS as well. I'm not sure how the body has held up. Years back she had a nice curvy but tight body. Her face was 5 ish. That mompov vid is super hot though, I think he put her through all the motions including Greek and she took it all like a champ. Her current FS hhr rate isn't too bad.

  13. #2580

    Lyndsey or Lyla

    I've seen postings for these two but wondering if any of you guys have seen them? Any info on them would be appreciated.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...iego/lylalovee

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/1ae26...f-0704a7bb1c53

    I also ran across Lyndsey's momPOV video but can't find the link now. But that's what got me intrigued!

  14. #2579
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    Hey King, thanks for the info on Amanda.

    Yeah, I remember one recommendation for Miko a while back. I contacted her once, tried to pre-book but she only did same-day appointments at the time. Tried the next day and she was booked, but she's running ads more frequently so more opportunities!

    After my original post I remembered Katie from years ago and found some t3 R reviews. Pics are fake, but otherwise the reviews were all good, but no extras discussed, so she's still a "maybe. ".
    Miko is definitely on my list! Her 1-7 pm schedule makes it difficult for me. I'm an early bird and likes the first appointment or latest (9-10 pm is ideal). I look forward to your review / feedback.

  15. #2578
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    What's up, Lion!

    Amanda is on my regular rotation. She rarely works, but when she advertises I will go see her. She has a regular job. She's now in Point Loma in a familiar medical building. A shower is available. She was part of the Soft Touch crew. I've reviewed her when she was with Soft Touch and now at her new location. The massage is nothing to write about, but the sensual fun is why I repeat. The top pictures are older, but the bottom 2 are her most recent and she looks exactly like those pictures. It's all about chemistry.

    I had asked about Miko and someone responded stating the pictures are probably real or a good representation. The person recommended. I haven't seen her, but have her on my bucket list. I would like to see more reviews before scheduling with her. Her pictures looks yummy; my body type.
    Hey King, thanks for the info on Amanda.

    Yeah, I remember one recommendation for Miko a while back. I contacted her once, tried to pre-book but she only did same-day appointments at the time. Tried the next day and she was booked, but she's running ads more frequently so more opportunities!

    After my original post I remembered Katie from years ago and found some t3 R reviews. Pics are fake, but otherwise the reviews were all good, but no extras discussed, so she's still a "maybe. ".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape