Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 5393
-
10-26-22 21:02 #2618Senior Member

Posts: 529Maybe you've been blacklisted.
.
Originally Posted by Sudcciv
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 18:57 #2617Senior Member

Posts: 55Latina Massage
Hi all, I'm new to this and was searching on RubMD for Latina massages in Mira Mesa / Miramar area. Can anyone give some advice and some suggestions as to who the good providers are in that area. I'm looking BBBJ and CFS if that helps.
-
10-25-22 16:40 #2616Senior Member

Posts: 139Mya
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/22b5a...f-07c0c54d1f88
It's been a few months since I've seen anyone and I finally had some time to treat myself so I scheduled a visit with one of the unsearchable 3 letter names. Mya in this case. She works out of that awkward building in Kearny Mesa. None of the girls there know much about actual massages so it's no surprise that her massage was nothing special. That place is only for play time. Mya was smaller than I was expecting but no problem there. Skinny black girl with small tits and a round ass. Her long nails and hair kind of get in the way though.
After about 20 minutes of a basic rubdown it was time to flip. I was high and horny so the flip is what I was there for. She oiled me up and then went for a CBJ without any upsell or even having me ask. Just offered it right up which is unusual but that's cool. Maybe she would have even gone FS but it wasn't the right time of month for that. After I popped she went back to massaging hands and legs and the rest of my front before going back to HJ. I'm not really a repeater but she got me about half way there. If she was able to go full nude it might have got me worked up enough to finish again but oh well. That was already more than I was expecting. She'll definitely give you your money's worth on the fun time. Just don't go in expecting any therapeutic body work.
-
10-25-22 13:40 #2615Senior Member

Posts: 529I'd be interested too if there was improvement over previous reports.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 10:09 #2614Banned Member

Posts: 3075Valentina on RubMD
I have really been enjoying my conversations with Valentina. Her pictures on RubMD are stunning. She has over 40 reviews on that site and almost all of them are great. I recall there being some discussions about her in the past here, but would love to hear if there are any recent intel. Thanks fellas.
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/8921e...5-a512259ec02a
-
10-24-22 23:31 #2613Senior Member

Posts: 529Thank Jash, I might go 1 for DATY on a ddg girl, but 2 is out of line.
Originally Posted by DeepMassage
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 18:37 #2612Senior Member

Posts: 95Reached out and got a response but her rates are absurd. Another GPS that I hope no one will partake in because that's just bad business.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
Fbsm QV 1. 3. Hhr 1. 8, 45 2. 4, hr 2. 8.
Add ons mutual touch 1. 0, DATY 2. 0, BJ 5. FS 8.
I may have messed on the labeling of rates but also got her OF. DM if you want it but it's more of the same of what's described.
-
10-24-22 13:57 #2611Banned Member

Posts: 222She would also have to turn into a pepperoni pizza and a six pack of beer after I was done with the session.
Originally Posted by Sudcciv
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 00:27 #2610Banned Member

Posts: 154"RubMD" flakes!
What IS IT with these FLAKES on "RubMD"? I see more women that state more of what they will NOT DO, then what they will in their ads, and they have "donation" levels that make a Vegas hooker look cheap by comparison! Then there is whole inability to "return a phone call" thing. When one of these "providers" does NOT even call you or e-mail you back, that is a pretty good indication that they are too "nodded off" to be serious about any customer relations.
RubMD is proving to be a pathetic waste of time!
-
10-24-22 00:24 #2609Banned Member

Posts: 154No woman is worth that!
$1,000 an hour? Seriously? For that it would be a no holds barred session, and would have to last all damned night-at a minimum!
Originally Posted by Poksman
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-22 10:36 #2608Senior Member

Posts: 42Ashley
Saw Ashley yesterday for a one hour session.
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/937fa...d-eac12cd54100
The pictures are her, but they are not recent. Looks like she has had some work done. Everyone has their tastes, but she's a butterface for me. On the thick side which I don't mind and sometimes prefer. Started me prone with a slightly above average massage, teasing Jimmy with some slight tugging. Flipped after about 10 minutes and got to business. I asked for strap play and she obliged for $80 extra. Gave me a choice between big or small (I went with small). Handled me in missionary, then bent over the table, and finished me back in missionary. Decent thrusting rhythm but I've had better. Can tell it's not really her "thing" even though she provides it. Good news is her boobs are big enough that I can reach them even I'm bent over the table. Had a clean shower and towel afterwards. Overall, decent experience. May return in the future.
-
10-23-22 01:53 #2607Senior Member

Posts: 158Laurie
This person quoted 1000 per hour. Anyone tried?
https://sacrederos.com/listing/lauri...bad_san_diego/
-
10-22-22 23:22 #2606Senior Member

Posts: 551Toftt seeing Connie from RubMD
Wasted my time, money and gas seeing Connie.
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/0d371...7-f5622c9b980e
100 for 30 min, verified she was at least real and decent from reviews. Show up downtown and she expects me to find street parking which is not an easy thing downtown. I spend a half hour driving around and finally park, fine. She meets me and takes me up to apt. She's older than even the pics show but whatever, decent boobs. Lay down and she's clothed and rubs me for about 10 min before flipping, whatever I hate getting massaged anyway. On the flip she starts oiling up Jimmy and still has her top on which annoys me. I ask to feel, ok, won't take her top off. I try to ask for FS and she says ok for more tip, but she's confused and thinks I'm asking to see her titties for a big tip LOL. So she lifts her shirt and I clear it up and say no not for that. She says ok and the top comes down. She finishes me with the handjob and I'm annoyed.
Listen. For me, the BARE BARE minimum I expect from a 100 30 min independent session is topless mutual touch and a HJ. That's just the very minimum I consider to be a value at all. For her to be stingy with her boobs and not just that but ask for a "big tip" just to see or feel them is laughable. Don't bother with her even if you just need something quick, it's not worth the parking hassle or insult of being stingy with her decent boobs.
-
10-22-22 14:21 #2605Senior Member

Posts: 215They vary so much
I just read a review on El Cajon Healthy spa on Massage parlors above and noticed it is open until 11 PM; I know some show longer hours but probably only see.
Originally Posted by JoeJoesph
[View Original Post]
People show up on weekends for those hours and bail early during the week;; it is truly YMMV.
-
10-22-22 13:42 #2604Senior Member

Posts: 281FS possible?
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






