Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 165 of 532 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 215 265 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5514

    Shay

    Gentlemen. I met up with Shay (https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/96220676) and she is an absolute gem. Couldn't have been a better find in this terrible drought we are in.

    Incall in N. Philly is a little shady, but if you man up and go for it she is an absolute F Doll. I mean you still need to treat her right, and if you do she will reward you in spades. She is a non stop sex machine...

    Shay is VERY clean, with a knock out / porn star body. No signs of drug use, and no BF lingering around.

    $$ / hr. Total GFE.

    HR.

  2. #5513

    Gigs

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceQuietGuy  [View Original Post]
    After I saw your post, I reached out to her and had more or less the same experience. She was actually quite nice, and I thought I could convince her that requiring a deposit was not productive. It seems I lost that argument. If anyone hits her up, pays the deposit and succeeds, let us know. Might be worth $25 just to find out. But right now I'm kind of betting she's a scammer.
    Not sure if it means anything, but she told me she only requires a $25 deposit for same day meets. Said she is happy to schedule an apt with me tomorrow with no deposit needed.

    As it stands now my work schedule is standing in the way of meeting her tomorrow, but if that changes and if I have anything of value to add I will report back.

    HR.

  3. #5512

    What.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreddyKruger1  [View Original Post]
    She's been on my radar for a minute now, and it's time I pulled the trigger. Peeped the reviews but I had to find out for myself.

    Went to the "6" spot in the northeast. Made an easy arrangement through text and got the room number. She had a warm personality which helped put my mind at ease. She looks like her pics (the pink phone in her hand), if you were to tack on 2 years of demons. The room was kinda dark but her body looked good. A little bit of a belly, not sure if she was pregnant or not. Anyway, this chick was jittery and she was kinda all over the place. She was a little unprepared and had to step out at one point to meet someone to grab a rubber. 2 pumps of narcan attached to her mirror. Not the best decor haha.

    She comes back in and we get down to business. Gave a great CBJ and seemed into it. I hop on top and blow in the bag. Cleaned up and out the door in SS time fashion. She was clean but I stay safe and wrap it. Also, there was a faint odor of cigs mixed with that normal hotel mold smell, so keep that in mind.

    Anyway. I felt safe for the most part but it is the "6," so you never know. I did see a tan suv circling the lot when I left, and also when I pulled in. Not sure if any relation but I always keep my head on a swivel. 1. 2 was the damage.
    $120 for a fully covered SS? A quickie? Bro. Come on.

    This is the price gouging that people have been talking about. It's fucking the market up even more than it already is.

  4. #5511
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky1215  [View Original Post]
    Heading to Philly in early December from Orlando. Anyone have a good provider that does outcalls? Possibly UTR? Anyone going to hook a fellow monger up?
    Search and hit up Nicole. Highly recommend.

    DM for details.

  5. #5510

    Heading to your city

    Heading to Philly in early December from Orlando. Anyone have a good provider that does outcalls? Possibly UTR? Anyone going to hook a fellow monger up?

  6. #5509

    JordanLove

    She's been on my radar for a minute now, and it's time I pulled the trigger. Peeped the reviews but I had to find out for myself.

    Went to the "6" spot in the northeast. Made an easy arrangement through text and got the room number. She had a warm personality which helped put my mind at ease. She looks like her pics (the pink phone in her hand), if you were to tack on 2 years of demons. The room was kinda dark but her body looked good. A little bit of a belly, not sure if she was pregnant or not. Anyway, this chick was jittery and she was kinda all over the place. She was a little unprepared and had to step out at one point to meet someone to grab a rubber. 2 pumps of narcan attached to her mirror. Not the best decor haha.

    She comes back in and we get down to business. Gave a great CBJ and seemed into it. I hop on top and blow in the bag. Cleaned up and out the door in SS time fashion. She was clean but I stay safe and wrap it. Also, there was a faint odor of cigs mixed with that normal hotel mold smell, so keep that in mind.

    Anyway. I felt safe for the most part but it is the "6," so you never know. I did see a tan suv circling the lot when I left, and also when I pulled in. Not sure if any relation but I always keep my head on a swivel. 1. 2 was the damage.

    Treat her good. Would I try again? Maybe. 6. 5 out of 10.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...-/155138154409

    Stay safe,

    Fred.

  7. #5508
    Senior Member


    Posts: 204

    Weird

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonBuxz  [View Original Post]
    Link ain't working.
    Just tried it, it still works for me.

    Try this. https://callescort.org/267-680-6034.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/267-680-6034

  8. #5507

    Not working

    Link ain't working.

  9. #5506
    Senior Member


    Posts: 204

    Got to Love Listcrawler

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    How about a link.
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lphia/96831849

  10. #5505
    Quote Originally Posted by CK465  [View Original Post]
    I was going to pull the trigger last Thursday with her. She FINALLY picked up and told me an hour is 200 and for unlimited pops it'll be 250. Now, I'm over an hour and change from her and tolls will play a role but there have been other posters that had said stay away. With the recent poster saying YMMV.

    If anyone has seen her recently and can give a good recommendation I'll reconsider and go smash this PAWG.
    How about a link.

  11. #5504
    Senior Member


    Posts: 204

    Amber at Motel 6

    I was going to pull the trigger last Thursday with her. She FINALLY picked up and told me an hour is 200 and for unlimited pops it'll be 250. Now, I'm over an hour and change from her and tolls will play a role but there have been other posters that had said stay away. With the recent poster saying YMMV.

    If anyone has seen her recently and can give a good recommendation I'll reconsider and go smash this PAWG.

  12. #5503

    Update

    Text from a different number, when she replied I told her who I was as asked why she was ripping people off. She was honest and nice about it but said its bc she is a drug user. Nice or not its a complete scam just telling it like it is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/gigsx

    Hit up Gigs before hitting up RaeAnn and got some very polished, suspiciously over-engineered responses about how she has "been advised by some of the other girls to start charging a $25 deposit to cut down on no-shows".

    I thanked her for her approach and offered other ways to prove my bona-fides because there was no earthly way I was going to send a complete stranger money in advance.

    She politely demurred and we parted friends, me still with my $25 and her seeking her next. Customer? Victim?

    Anyone ever seen her before?

  13. #5502

    Victim LOL

    I hit for 25 on a scratch off figured what the hell ill take one for the team. Survey says, Crickets after sending.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/gigsx

    Hit up Gigs before hitting up RaeAnn and got some very polished, suspiciously over-engineered responses about how she has "been advised by some of the other girls to start charging a $25 deposit to cut down on no-shows".

    I thanked her for her approach and offered other ways to prove my bona-fides because there was no earthly way I was going to send a complete stranger money in advance.

    She politely demurred and we parted friends, me still with my $25 and her seeking her next. Customer? Victim?

    Anyone ever seen her before?

  14. #5501

    Gigs

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/gigsx

    Hit up Gigs before hitting up RaeAnn and got some very polished, suspiciously over-engineered responses about how she has "been advised by some of the other girls to start charging a $25 deposit to cut down on no-shows".

    I thanked her for her approach and offered other ways to prove my bona-fides because there was no earthly way I was going to send a complete stranger money in advance.

    She politely demurred and we parted friends, me still with my $25 and her seeking her next. Customer? Victim?

    Anyone ever seen her before?
    After I saw your post, I reached out to her and had more or less the same experience. She was actually quite nice, and I thought I could convince her that requiring a deposit was not productive. It seems I lost that argument. If anyone hits her up, pays the deposit and succeeds, let us know. Might be worth $25 just to find out. But right now I'm kind of betting she's a scammer.

  15. #5500

    Tasha

    Can I ask my Philly brothers for a favor? If anyone sees Tasha at Ephillym, can you ask her to come visit Boston please! Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape