Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 1421
-
11-06-22 07:50 #1091Senior Member

Posts: 405The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
I've only seen #2 Myia, my opinion, stay FAR, FAR away. She lives 7-8 miles outside of Manchester and you have to pick her up and bring her back. My one experience she was totally not into anything and when I questioned her she said she had laid out the rules which was total bull shit. She's also a big time user and has ton's of bruises and sores and even had an 8"x8" bandage on her thigh. Before I was even half "ready" I got up and told her to get dressed, we were done. I took my loss and considered it a learning lesson. Make your own decision!
Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-22 07:32 #1090Senior Member

Posts: 2111Naughty Nikki
#1 has been discussed as Naughty Nikki on NH boards. Supposedly down for anything. I tried texting her a couple of times and got back nothing.
#2 has bad reviews. Avoid.
#3 as the other poster said, she wants you to call. Seems a bit cuckoo.
Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-22 22:32 #1089He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Well
1, Was in Hampton this sumner, tried to see her but she was outcall only for $300 and honestly her eyebrows kind of scare me.
Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue
[View Original Post]
2, Has been around for a while, not my cup of tea and there are some unfavorable reviews, check the Manch board.
3, She has been around for years, there are reviews, crazy AF, pics are super old she's been recycling them since early BP days.
Made the mistake of texting her once before I saw it was call only. Holy hell. I'd still give her a shot though compared to the other two or the rest of the dregs around.
Go see one and report back.
-
11-05-22 15:47 #1088Senior Member

Posts: 406The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
Has anyone any good, bad, or ugly on either of these 3 providers? Thanks brothers.
https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...-/452235278158
https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...t/978505681644
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...7/395532296496
-
10-27-22 13:53 #1087Senior Member

Posts: 2111Client reviews
I wouldn't worry about it. Barely anyone looks at it. If they're looking at it then they're a pro. Is that who you want to meet?
Originally Posted by GerogeohWell
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-22 12:51 #1086Senior Member

Posts: 242There is service where providers can comment on your number. They're all hush hush about it haha. I would recommend everyone to rotate their burner once in a while.
Originally Posted by Syedna
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-22 06:34 #1085Senior Member

Posts: 653She has nothing but negative comments & reviews including from me. She is huge, rude, useless waste of money. I was fortunately able to get mine back before I walked out. Here's where it gets even worse though. Is apparently a discussion board that providers use out there to talk about clients. She trashed me on there saying that I try to force myself on her and have sex with her without a condom. I'm a longtime senior member on here that would never ever even consider doing something like that to anyone. I've had other providers refuse to see me because of this. Avoid her like the plague.
Originally Posted by UncleORoy
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-22 13:06 #1084Senior Member

Posts: 242She has posted a long time ago and asks for deposit. Take that with what you will.
Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-22 02:07 #1083Senior Member

Posts: 406KrysTina
Never seen her ad before, brothers. Any Intel on this one? Northern MA and NH area.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/364083310180
978-xxx-3226.
-
10-20-22 13:53 #1082Senior Member

Posts: 158Re: Tayla
I assume he means: https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...l/312834938669.
Originally Posted by DaveLicksdl
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 13:23 #1081Senior Member

Posts: 281Have a link?
Do you have a link to her add stg? Or other site? I love a bigger chick but like to avoid the smelly ones. So a link or a pic and at least that would help me stay out of a smelly hole heh. Thanks.
Originally Posted by UncleORoy
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 05:47 #1080Regular Member

Posts: 22Tayla
I saw Tayla the other day. I was down in the area and had an hour to kill. 15 min before I got there she texted said she needed another 15 min. 15 min goes by and she says she needed another min. I waited another 10 was about to drive away and she sends a room number. I get to the room and this fatty opens the door looking 9 months pregnant. I'm not into fat chicks and should have walked back out the door. But I said f it at least she's not an ugly crackhead. She can't give head to save her life, lays there like a beached whale, and that coochie smelled like the inside of a hot turtle tank! Don't waste your time or your money boys. Unless smelly fat chicks is your thing.
-
10-18-22 11:16 #1079Regular Member

Posts: 16Kitten
Is she around? I don't get response from her recently. Any feedback is appreciated.
Originally Posted by SmilesDavis
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 19:04 #1078Forum Advertiser

Posts: 1[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
09-17-22 08:04 #1077Senior Member

Posts: 147Kitten
Just catching up on this string. I believe you are referring to this girl: https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/025718633907.
Originally Posted by SmilesDavis
[View Original Post]
If so, glad to hear of a solid provider in the area. Haven't had the chance to partake but Quoted me 2. 25 for hh, which is def on high side.










Reply With Quote






