Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: BB'ing in the IE

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 58 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 868
This blog is moderated by MixedGuy26
  1. #268

    Share the Wealth

    EmcSquared- Share the wealth, mi amigo! That one in your pictures looks perfect! Just my type! Be a gentleman and a scholar, and share these delights with your fellow hobbyists. BBCpLower was such a guy, a genuine philanthropist, who's veteran experience led me to two great providers. I really like the one in your pics though, and I live so close to Ontario Mills! Hook a humble, experienced, newbie brother up!

    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    Can't relate. In all my years of renting commercial pussy never been to an AMP. Never been to a c-org, sushi-org, or kimchi-org.

    When I be in Garden Grove I be there for Pho not poontang.

    I spend my time and energy barebacking young skinny white chicks like this one below at her Ontario Mills incall last month. Perfect pale spinner body. But somebody needs.

    To teach her Kegel exercises because that tiny pussy can't squeeze out my babymaker. You can see a little bit at the bottom dripping out but most of it still deep inside her.

  2. #267

    Asian Mamasan Parlors

    Quote Originally Posted by BBCpLower  [View Original Post]
    After I visited a few AMP's they got tired real quick.

    Same boring routine plus for the fee I can get 2-3 of my regulars for the price of one of these overrated AMP providers. Most of the time they have their legs half closed while your trying to pump them while they make those irritating sounds "ehh. Then they start pushing back and complaining, jerking you off while half your Peter is inside. Waste of good dollars if you ask me.

    Better to keep a few on rotate.
    Can't relate. In all my years of renting commercial pussy never been to an AMP. Never been to a c-org, sushi-org, or kimchi-org.

    When I be in Garden Grove I be there for Pho not poontang.

    I spend my time and energy barebacking young skinny white chicks like this one below at her Ontario Mills incall last month. Perfect pale spinner body. But somebody needs.

    To teach her Kegel exercises because that tiny pussy can't squeeze out my babymaker. You can see a little bit at the bottom dripping out but most of it still deep inside her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shay crampie Ontario Mills (5).jpg‎   Shay crampie Ontario Mills (4).jpg‎   Shay crampie Ontario Mills (10).jpg‎   Shay crampie Ontario Mills (8).jpg‎   Shay crampie Ontario Mills (7).jpg‎  

    Shay crampie Ontario Mills (6).jpg‎   Shay crampie Ontario Mills (3).jpg‎   Shay crampie Ontario Mills (12).jpg‎   Shay crampie Ontario Mills (11).jpg‎  

  3. #266

    Hobby Brother!

    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I love the IE! Talk about target rich environment for BBFSCIP. I have several on my rotation right now. 2 white girls, 4 ebony, and 2 Hispanics. All young thin and cute. Also lots of cheap No Tell Motels. Much better than a car date. Like you, I control the variables and set the terms.

    But you have to be always willing and available for these girls. I learned that early on. Once they allow you to cum inside their pussy, they be blowing up your phone for more dates. If you don't respond, they no longer available and look for someone else. I never terminate the on-going arrangement. That's why I enjoy a bit of success. Plus I don't waste any of my dollars or hours on AMP's and k-orgs. Not attracted to Asians.
    You and I have the SAME taste! I too, LOVE the body types that verge on skinny, almost anorexic spinners. Lynn being a perfect example! How do you find these Gems without them advertising?

  4. #265

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I love the IE! Talk about target rich environment for BBFSCIP. I have several on my rotation right now. 2 white girls, 4 ebony, and 2 Hispanics. All young thin and cute. Also lots of cheap No Tell Motels. Much better than a car date. Like you, I control the variables and set the terms.

    But you have to be always willing and available for these girls. I learned that early on. Once they allow you to cum inside their pussy, they be blowing up your phone for more dates. If you don't respond, they no longer available and look for someone else. I never terminate the on-going arrangement. That's why I enjoy a bit of success. Plus I don't waste any of my dollars or hours on AMP's and k-orgs. Not attracted to Asians.
    Can you send contact info of those girls in IE, please?

  5. #264
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I love the IE! Talk about target rich environment for BBFSCIP. I have several on my rotation right now. 2 white girls, 4 ebony, and 2 Hispanics. All young thin and cute. Also lots of cheap No Tell Motels. Much better than a car date. Like you, I control the variables and set the terms.

    But you have to be always willing and available for these girls. I learned that early on. Once they allow you to cum inside their pussy, they be blowing up your phone for more dates. If you don't respond, they no longer available and look for someone else. I never terminate the on-going arrangement. That's why I enjoy a bit of success. Plus I don't waste any of my dollars or hours on AMP's and k-orgs. Not attracted to Asians.
    Bro, just checked out this side of the Forum, where's these females from and how do I get ahold, I'm not going to scroll up or down to read comments, thanks in adv.

  6. #263
    I'm the same. After I visited a few AMP's they got tired real quick. Same boring routine plus for the fee I can get 2-3 of my regulars for the price of one of these overrated AMP providers. Most of the time they have their legs half closed while your trying to pump them while they make those irritating sounds "ehh. Then they start pushing back and complaining, jerking you off while half your Peter is inside. Waste of good dollars if you ask me. Better to keep a few on rotate. Cheers mate!

    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I love the IE! Talk about target rich environment for BBFSCIP. I have several on my rotation right now. 2 white girls, 4 ebony, and 2 Hispanics. All young thin and cute. Also lots of cheap No Tell Motels. Much better than a car date. Like you, I control the variables and set the terms.

    But you have to be always willing and available for these girls. I learned that early on. Once they allow you to cum inside their pussy, they be blowing up your phone for more dates. If you don't respond, they no longer available and look for someone else. I never terminate the on-going arrangement. That's why I enjoy a bit of success. Plus I don't waste any of my dollars or hours on AMP's and k-orgs. Not attracted to Asians.

  7. #262

    Ebony BBFS

    Quote Originally Posted by BBCpLower  [View Original Post]
    Didn't mean any disrespect, anyway, I tried to PM you, but your inbox is blocked for incoming mail.

    Cheers mate!
    Anyway you can shoot me her info? BBing a cute ebony is on my bucket list. Thanks.

  8. #261
    Quote Originally Posted by BBCpLower  [View Original Post]
    Hey Emc, your description sounds about right. She may have been the same one I boned. PM me to confirm. Anyway, I recently (3 days ago) creampied an even better looking ebony full GFE 21 year old She's not on the ads (I can trade, if you have something similar).

    As for Arianna, I haven't had the pleasure of a repeat since my last post. She seemed to vanish from the scene. There was a spotting of her ad in Vegas and then again in the IE on STG about two weeks ago, but then "poof" like a magician playing a card trick, she disappeared. That ankle jewelry might explain why. Anyway, I'm not in a rush to repeat, since my last encounter with her was less than savory. I had her in the back seat spread eagle, then switched to doggie when I got an unpleasant whoof of her pussy or maybe it was her ass, still not sure, plus she was texting the whole time I was long-stroking her. That shit is disrespectful! Plus I'm over the bummie car date scene. Like you I've got an hourly incall these days where I can control the potentially negative eventualities. Anyway, nice negotiating skills on her price point.
    Yeah I love the IE! Talk about target rich environment for BBFSCIP. I have several on my rotation right now. 2 white girls, 4 ebony, and 2 Hispanics. All young thin and cute. Also lots of cheap No Tell Motels. Much better than a car date. Like you, I control the variables and set the terms.

    But you have to be always willing and available for these girls. I learned that early on. Once they allow you to cum inside their pussy, they be blowing up your phone for more dates. If you don't respond, they no longer available and look for someone else. I never terminate the on-going arrangement. That's why I enjoy a bit of success. Plus I don't waste any of my dollars or hours on AMP's and k-orgs. Not attracted to Asians.

  9. #260
    Anytime!

    Quote Originally Posted by DonClimax  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to thank you for sharing your review on this provider! I read the one you wrote on the Alligator website. It inspired me to go see her! Great experience! Was fresh out of the shower when I got there. I told her that all I wanted was a QV. She got right to it. Slow, sensuous, sloppy BBBJ. You were right! The body of a 20 yo! She was very submissive and obliging. As if all she wanted was for me to leave with a great memory. I wanted mish and she not only allowed me to enter all natural, she pushed me in deep inside with the backs of her legs. At first she said no cip, but when she realized how much I was enjoying myself, she said that she didn't really mind at all, if I did (cip). "I won't be mad at you. " I unloaded every last drop and stayed in there for a while. She welcomed it. She never rushed at all. Pulled out and washed up.

    I would definitely visit this one again. One thing I'd like to note. She isn't Fully GFE in the sense that she doesn't allow DFK. Her reasoning was: "I have to leave something for the boyfriend. ".

    This was a great fantasy! Thank you once again for sharing!

  10. #259
    Didn't mean any disrespect, anyway, I tried to PM you, but your inbox is blocked for incoming mail.

    Cheers mate!

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog  [View Original Post]
    So this gal has an ad and you say you want to keep her for yourself? That just don't make sense to me. The IE is a very big area with lots of guys that's pounding that girl now so you ain't the only one. Just throw her add out here and let us see who you fucked.

  11. #258

    You might be right. And Arianna

    Hey Emc, your description sounds about right. She may have been the same one I boned. PM me to confirm. Anyway, I recently (3 days ago) creampied an even better looking ebony full GFE 21 year old She's not on the ads (I can trade, if you have something similar).

    As for Arianna, I haven't had the pleasure of a repeat since my last post. She seemed to vanish from the scene. There was a spotting of her ad in Vegas and then again in the IE on STG about two weeks ago, but then "poof" like a magician playing a card trick, she disappeared. That ankle jewelry might explain why. Anyway, I'm not in a rush to repeat, since my last encounter with her was less than savory. I had her in the back seat spread eagle, then switched to doggie when I got an unpleasant whoof of her pussy or maybe it was her ass, still not sure, plus she was texting the whole time I was long-stroking her. That shit is disrespectful! Plus I'm over the bummie car date scene. Like you I've got an hourly incall these days where I can control the potentially negative eventualities. Anyway, nice negotiating skills on her price point.

    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    LOL I know who this ebony girl is. She never has incalls! Like you, I went to her place and she wanted to do it in my car while parked in their garage area. I said no way. I convinced her to come with me to my usual hourly motel. I know the owner. I have brought many girls to his fine establishment LOL. Too many unknown variables out of my control doing it at her apartment. She agreed so I creampied her at the hourly instead.

    BTW, her "friend's apartment" is actually her daddy / BF / pimp whatever. Some unemployed loser. He cool tho. He knows what I be doing to his girl. But she need money and all he does to pay their rent is sell weed LMAO.

    Do you still give creampies to Arianna? Can't believe she charges you $150. I get to fill her up for 60-80 bucks. Last time I picked her up outside the front gate of her apartment, then I drove her half a mile away in some abandoned strip mall and parked in the back. We hopped in the backseat and I pulled down her sweats. Damn she be wearing an ankle GPS monitor LOL! I asked her okay babe what were you charged with and how long be your probation? So she explained to me the whole deal.

  12. #257
    Quote Originally Posted by DonClimax  [View Original Post]
    OMG! Check this one out guys! Had anyone seen her? According to some alligator reviews, she is open to BBFS.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/6156792458
    She has decent reviews on the ter.

    But, she looks familiar I think she is on Hx as well cause I recognize that big ass rose tattoo and butterfly.

  13. #256

    Perfect 10 Spinner?

    OMG! Check this one out guys! Had anyone seen her? According to some alligator reviews, she is open to BBFS.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/6156792458

  14. #255
    Quote Originally Posted by BBCpLower  [View Original Post]
    So I landed this mid 20 ebony spinner a few days ago whose ad I thought was too good to be true.
    LOL I know who this ebony girl is. She never has incalls! Like you, I went to her place and she wanted to do it in my car while parked in their garage area. I said no way. I convinced her to come with me to my usual hourly motel. I know the owner. I have brought many girls to his fine establishment LOL. Too many unknown variables out of my control doing it at her apartment. She agreed so I creampied her at the hourly instead.

    BTW, her "friend's apartment" is actually her daddy / BF / pimp whatever. Some unemployed loser. He cool tho. He knows what I be doing to his girl. But she need money and all he does to pay their rent is sell weed LMAO.

    Do you still give creampies to Arianna? Can't believe she charges you $150. I get to fill her up for 60-80 bucks. Last time I picked her up outside the front gate of her apartment, then I drove her half a mile away in some abandoned strip mall and parked in the back. We hopped in the backseat and I pulled down her sweats. Damn she be wearing an ankle GPS monitor LOL! I asked her okay babe what were you charged with and how long be your probation? So she explained to me the whole deal. Bear in mind my dick is already out and her pussy already spread on the back seat. I just played it cool and pushed her head down on my cock and said okay baby get me started. So she gives me a BBBJ for a about 5 minutes, then I spread her legs and creampied her again, and it was for like 60 bucks or something. Drove her back to the apartment and bugged out of there.

    A few days later she be wanting another date. I said babe I will see you when that ankle fashion statement is off your leg LOL. Last thing I want is to tangle with her PO caught doing something she shouldn't while on house arrest. So in case you have another urge to BBFSCIP her, make sure she don't got that black thing on her ankle no more!

  15. #254

    She's got an ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by BBCpLower  [View Original Post]
    So I landed this mid 20 ebony spinner a few days ago whose ad I thought was too good to be true. You know the type, offering everything except paying your taxes! But I've gotten pretty good at reading ads either that or the second head was doing all the thinking. Anyway, I text and after some back and forth and doing the usual checks: Looking up her no and reading her posts on multiple sites plus reverse picture look up, I was confident she was the real deal. Then the let down. We started texting around noon, then she quit responding to my text for several hrs. I almost gave up until the little head said, "why don't you text her one more time before going to bed?" This was around midnight. What can I say? The little head strong-armed me, so like a horned up desperate teenager I text her. I know what you're thinking, how horny could you be, just squeeze one off and go to bed and catch the next fish the following day. Problem was she had sweet talked me earlier in the day with promises of "sexual healing" and what not, plus I had taken the gas station 'viagra' and was throbbing HARD! I couldn't resist. She text back offering a lame ass excuse that she was braiding hair all evening and was finally free, Yea whatever. Long story short. She gave me her address which was about 10 minutes away and I was off to the location, which happened to be an apartment complex. She came outside in one of those tight nylon shorts (no panties) and tank top. She was staying at "her friends" apartment so she asked if we could do it in the garage. Beggers can't be choosers so I backed up into the garage, closed it and it was me and her until the finish line. She started off with the sloppiest saliva laden BBBJ while I pulled down those nylon shorts and did the smell test. Once I confirmed the pussy was clean we got in the back and I ate her pussy up like I was having Mexican for breakfast. We DFK and I slid into her bare and pumped her wap for all that gas station 'viagra' was worth. After all, I had to punish her for all the grief she caused me marinating for over 8 hours. We finished with her giggling into my ear as she sucked it, "Now, wasn't I worth the wait!" I left barely able to drive home. I plan to se her again and again. Obviously, I haven't shared her details on here, because I want to have my fill of her before I throw you dogs the bare bones! Total damage one hund't (she didn't even bother counting) she was just there for the BONE! What a Freeeeeek! Especially nowadays with these fake ass b's who don't want to perform. Happy hunting!
    So this gal has an ad and you say you want to keep her for yourself? That just don't make sense to me. The IE is a very big area with lots of guys that's pounding that girl now so you ain't the only one. Just throw her add out here and let us see who you fucked.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape