Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 25041
-
10-17-22 02:43 #18051Senior Member

Posts: 38Anyone seen this one?
Has anyone seen this one or is it fake?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/95841141
-
10-17-22 00:48 #18050Senior Member

Posts: 41Tasha
I tired the search anyone see Tasha the Puerto Rican? Used to be at studio on Branch.
-
10-16-22 22:24 #18049Senior Member

Posts: 1089Agreed. Those guys ruin it for the rest of us with current and new girls when they think they can get that much money. SMH.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-22 22:06 #18048Senior Member

Posts: 699Yeah, have to agree with you, they definitely do not all have pimps or handlers. My regular provider does not, I know this for an absolute fact. And I have known several in the past of whom I am equally confident that they did not.
Originally Posted by NewOne
[View Original Post]
Having said that, it's not always something you can know for sure unless you get to know the girl pretty well.
-
10-16-22 21:42 #18047Senior Member

Posts: 385Pretty face Slim waist sweet to the taste
Has anyone seen this one? Seems strange you can only contact by email.
https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...t/445215294928
-
10-16-22 21:34 #18046Senior Member

Posts: 512Apology
My mistake I confused you with a different review that was CBJ. I do beg to differ as to all escorts having pimps. The ones I see don't.
Originally Posted by CumminsForLife
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-22 20:01 #18045Senior Member

Posts: 65It was FS
It was qv FS everyting covered. I just threw out the details so you know what to expect. I had no issues with this visit. Great value especially for 100 when crackheads and fat chicks charge 150. this girl was definitely not on drugs. Reminded me of the good old 2010 Latina girls. Definitely a good service except covered bj. Every single escort has a handler this one just really involved due to the lack of English
Originally Posted by NewOne
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-22 18:15 #18044Senior Member

Posts: 205She should take the kissing stuff out of her ad then 😡.
Originally Posted by RobO
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-22 17:23 #18043Senior Member

Posts: 393Head game
Did she give good head?
Originally Posted by TakeThat
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-22 13:05 #18042Senior Member

Posts: 185Why are we blasting other member's reviews about what they pay? They're giving their review and it's their money not yours. You're being a troll, drop it or take it somewhere else.
Last edited by Optimus Prime; 10-16-22 at 13:07. Reason: Removing quote not giving troll any more attention
-
10-16-22 10:01 #18041Senior Member

Posts: 314$400 an hour
First off I don't care how good a review is. I never would pay $400/ hr. To many good providers out there for half that price. Paying that just encourages the shitty providers to charge much more than they are worth.
.
Originally Posted by Shaggy2884
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-22 08:41 #18040Senior Member

Posts: 123Good reviews don't always mean good service
Rayne got good reviews from some on this board. I saw her as well. Same damn shitty service as Mya. It is always YMMV regardless of the reviews. Be prepared that my experience may not be the same as yours.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-22 08:38 #18039Senior Member

Posts: 123No need to be insulting
If guys like me didn't take a chance on some of these girls and never posted reviews then you would never know about their shitty service. And, I can afford it. I work hard, many long hours with very little time off.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-22 21:17 #18038Senior Member

Posts: 512Another
$100 for a covered BJ, quick visit and a handler. You call that a good deal? Better off with streetwalker or jerking off. Another reason they get to charge what they do for crappy service.
Originally Posted by CumminsForLife
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-22 17:40 #18037Senior Member

Posts: 65Good experience
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/95648302
So from what I got out of this the girl on a visa speaks very little English. Has a man that has a few different girls so it's not the one in the picture but just ask and they will send you one of the actual girl. Went for qv for 1. 00 everything covered and was not an option to remove. Wouldn't be my first choice but not a bad deal at 2 am.










Reply With Quote






