Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 467 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 367 417 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 517 567 967 1467 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 25050
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18060
    Quote Originally Posted by CumminsForLife  [View Original Post]
    It was qv FS everyting covered. I just threw out the details so you know what to expect. I had no issues with this visit. Great value especially for 100 when crackheads and fat chicks charge 150. this girl was definitely not on drugs. Reminded me of the good old 2010 Latina girls. Definitely a good service except covered bj. Every single escort has a handler this one just really involved due to the lack of English
    Was it incall or outcall? I'm going to give it a shot regardless.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dilligaf6888  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last night and I will say she gives some damn good head. I pound her throat for a good 20 minutes till I busted in it. Good sloppy head with my boys in a puddle just how I like it. Lots of gagging and choking when I went balls deep. Damage was a Benjamin and I could have had her other 2 holes if I wanted.
    You got a link? And was it incall or outcall.

  2. #18059

    Melanie

    Saw her last night and I will say she gives some damn good head. I pound her throat for a good 20 minutes till I busted in it. Good sloppy head with my boys in a puddle just how I like it. Lots of gagging and choking when I went balls deep. Damage was a Benjamin and I could have had her other 2 holes if I wanted.

  3. #18058
    Quote Originally Posted by Storyteller13  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on this one?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...tfish/48353070

    Did a few searches and can't find anything. Google eye doesn't give much either.
    I have seen her a few times good looking girl, no clock watching, open menu.

  4. #18057
    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    Alexis has been posting a lot on STG recently, and I wonder if anyone has seen her yet?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/928731204207

    I'm also thinking of Horny Queen on Escort Alligator.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/95885480

    If any of my fellow mongers can give me a review of either, I would be grateful.
    I doubt Horny Queen is real, but that's just my gut feeling. The language is oddly written. But I hope she is, because, hot damn!

  5. #18056
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4547

    Scammers

    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    Alexis has been posting a lot on STG recently, and I wonder if anyone has seen her yet?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/928731204207

    I'm also thinking of Horny Queen on Escort Alligator.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/95885480

    If any of my fellow mongers can give me a review of either, I would be grateful.
    You a senior member so there's no way you read her ad or else you would not be asking that. She does, BBBJ, anal, bb, age and race don't matter. I can come to you or come to me. It's a scam bro. Also, Alexis requires deposit.

  6. #18055

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    Alexis has been posting a lot on STG recently, and I wonder if anyone has seen her yet?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/928731204207

    I'm also thinking of Horny Queen on Escort Alligator.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/95885480

    If any of my fellow mongers can give me a review of either, I would be grateful.
    I contacted her, she wanted a deposit. I believe her rates were 150-200-300 or 150-250-350 QV-HH-HR respectively.

  7. #18054

    Alexis

    Come on guys. It's easy enough to text and find out. She's asking for a deposit. Next.

    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    Alexis has been posting a lot on STG recently, and I wonder if anyone has seen her yet?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/928731204207

    I'm also thinking of Horny Queen on Escort Alligator.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/95885480

    If any of my fellow mongers can give me a review of either, I would be grateful.

  8. #18053

    Alexis

    Alexis has been posting a lot on STG recently, and I wonder if anyone has seen her yet?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/928731204207

    I'm also thinking of Horny Queen on Escort Alligator.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/95885480

    If any of my fellow mongers can give me a review of either, I would be grateful.

  9. #18052
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    First off I don't care how good a review is. I never would pay $400/ hr. To many good providers out there for half that price. Paying that just encourages the shitty providers to charge much more than they are worth.

    .
    Really? I talk to some very good providers who charge that and more. Many of them complain about they guys who try to talk them down on price. Most of the girls I see are very, very good. The ones that aren't never see me again. I avoid the druggies with pimps. This girl I saw had never been to Rhode Island before. I thought I'd try her out. Big f'in deal.

  10. #18051

    Anyone seen this one?

    Has anyone seen this one or is it fake?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/95841141

  11. #18050

    Tasha

    I tired the search anyone see Tasha the Puerto Rican? Used to be at studio on Branch.

  12. #18049
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Tell me about it. If you paying $400 hour and she cannot tell you what she won't do ahead of time. You better off finding someone else. From his review, that girl should be 150 half hour. But some guys pay for the beauty and not for the service.
    Agreed. Those guys ruin it for the rest of us with current and new girls when they think they can get that much money. SMH.

  13. #18048
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    My mistake I confused you with a different review that was CBJ. I do beg to differ as to all escorts having pimps. The ones I see don't.
    Yeah, have to agree with you, they definitely do not all have pimps or handlers. My regular provider does not, I know this for an absolute fact. And I have known several in the past of whom I am equally confident that they did not.

    Having said that, it's not always something you can know for sure unless you get to know the girl pretty well.

  14. #18047

    Pretty face Slim waist sweet to the taste

    Has anyone seen this one? Seems strange you can only contact by email.

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...t/445215294928

  15. #18046

    Apology

    Quote Originally Posted by CumminsForLife  [View Original Post]
    It was qv FS everyting covered. I just threw out the details so you know what to expect. I had no issues with this visit. Great value especially for 100 when crackheads and fat chicks charge 150. this girl was definitely not on drugs. Reminded me of the good old 2010 Latina girls. Definitely a good service except covered bj. Every single escort has a handler this one just really involved due to the lack of English
    My mistake I confused you with a different review that was CBJ. I do beg to differ as to all escorts having pimps. The ones I see don't.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape