Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 185 of 876 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 235 285 685 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 13126
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10366
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    Did you get her name?? And what part of the ave was she on??
    I did not get a name. I really wish I did. She was walking near the triple X-rated video shop.

  2. #10365
    Quote Originally Posted by MongoMonger  [View Original Post]
    I stayed there for about 4 hours and got 3 excellent bbjs and one great FS. A white girl with some tattoos. Pale skin, reddish hair. Nice fat tits. Total piece of ass who doesn't belong in that neighborhood. Wish I got her contact info. And yes, if it was closer I would be there at least 2 To 3 times a week.
    Did you get her name?? And what part of the ave was she on??

  3. #10364
    Quote Originally Posted by MongoMonger  [View Original Post]
    I stayed there for about 4 hours and got 3 excellent bbjs and one great FS. A white girl with some tattoos. Pale skin, reddish hair. Nice fat tits. Total piece of ass who doesn't belong in that neighborhood. Wish I got her contact info. And yes, if it was closer I would be there at least 2 To 3 times a week.
    What time of day so you usually go?

    I prefer weekend afternoons. A little safer then nights.

    Rare occasion I will go on a weekend night but I find the risk of getting.

    In a car accident, robbed, carjacked, stabbed or shot exponentially increases.

  4. #10363
    Quote Originally Posted by KenAllen  [View Original Post]
    I agree. Norristown is only 20-25 min from me but barely anyone out vs Kensington where there are always girls on the stroll.

    I drive 45-50 minutes and it's worth it.

    I had a 10 yr hiatus and then started up again after divorce.

    It's hard to stay away even though I know how dangerous it is out there.

    I was there Sunday afternoon and picked up Kay near Frankfort.

    Tall lean WSW. Looked like a regular civilian.

    Bbjcim for $40.

    If the avenue was half the travel time I would be there 2-3 times a week.

    Sorry no recommendations in regard to motel. I've only had quick car dates.
    I stayed there for about 4 hours and got 3 excellent bbjs and one great FS. A white girl with some tattoos. Pale skin, reddish hair. Nice fat tits. Total piece of ass who doesn't belong in that neighborhood. Wish I got her contact info. And yes, if it was closer I would be there at least 2 To 3 times a week.

  5. #10362
    Quote Originally Posted by MongoMonger  [View Original Post]
    As a new monger to the Kensington area I must say it is an absolute gold mine. I've been hunting in Trenton for many years and it's just getting worse and worse and the quality is going down more and more. I must say I've been absolutely astonished at some of the level of talent I have found on Kensington so far. I have only had six encounters but every one of them was very good at the worst and one of them was extremely amazing. You guys that are local are very lucky. It's an hour drive each way for me but definitely worth it. Would appreciate any recommendations and any local short-term hotels I can use. Doing it in the truck is a pain in the ass. If anybody is looking for the Trenton area I have a ton of recommendations I can easily give.
    I agree. Norristown is only 20-25 min from me but barely anyone out vs Kensington where there are always girls on the stroll.

    I drive 45-50 minutes and it's worth it.

    I had a 10 yr hiatus and then started up again after divorce.

    It's hard to stay away even though I know how dangerous it is out there.

    I was there Sunday afternoon and picked up Kay near Frankfort.

    Tall lean WSW. Looked like a regular civilian.

    Bbjcim for $40.

    If the avenue was half the travel time I would be there 2-3 times a week.

    Sorry no recommendations in regard to motel. I've only had quick car dates.

  6. #10361

    Kensington is top notch

    As a new monger to the Kensington area I must say it is an absolute gold mine. I've been hunting in Trenton for many years and it's just getting worse and worse and the quality is going down more and more. I must say I've been absolutely astonished at some of the level of talent I have found on Kensington so far. I have only had six encounters but every one of them was very good at the worst and one of them was extremely amazing. You guys that are local are very lucky. It's an hour drive each way for me but definitely worth it. Would appreciate any recommendations and any local short-term hotels I can use. Doing it in the truck is a pain in the ass. If anybody is looking for the Trenton area I have a ton of recommendations I can easily give.

  7. #10360
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    It's interesting to see how people react when they find out girls know about the site. For some reason, it rattles a lot of cages. I'm not sure why. Those that do nothing wrong really have nothing to fear. Agreed?

    I personally know members here that share the site for various reasons. I would not share who they are for their privacy. If they choose to share that info then it's an open forum they can do that.

    I wouldn't stoop to call them traitors. They have their reasons. Some are upstanding contributors here.

    Think back to when each of us found out about the site. Nobody got mailers in the mailbox. Some of us stumbled upon it purely by chance. Others were told by the girls themselves. Not like it's Kensington's best-kept secret. Hell the residents themselves know about it. It's talked about openly in various circles.

    I agree there are a lot of White Knights. They ride up on magnificent steeds trying to save those from where they want to be most. Duuuuhhhh! Most of these guys are lonely hearts club members with few other meaningful goals in life than to pay a fee to get their dick sucked and fall in love with a girl that is getting plowed like an Idaho potato field by every farmer in Kensington. That's if they have a life at all. Yet that is their choice no matter the reason.

    Let's keep in mind this site is available publicly to adults of legal age of any gender or walk in life. That includes investigators, police, government offices, local offices, and yes the girls themselves...
    I've never told any girls specifically about this site however once I received contact info for a sugar baby in kop from a fellow monger here. Never met him or knew anything about him. When I picked her up she asked me how I know "fellowmonger."

    She kept pressing me so finally I had to tell her a semi truth. We met online on a review web site (never told her the site name).

    I didn't know his name, race or anything else so if she caught me lying it would have ended right there.

    In my opinion it's perfectly acceptable to do this since some of us have traded provider numbers and sometimes they ask how I know "fellowmonger."

  8. #10359

    Got to be careful with what you post

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    Good points Gator.

    I've told many girls about this site, and it's worked out in my favor. In the past I've gotten a few freebies, because a good review got a girl some more business. Or when this site had the section that listed providers ads, I turned a few girls on to that and again, got a lot of pussy in return. I've actually linked up with two providers through this very forum, though neither woman has been on since 2018-19. It's just info on a website. Be thoughtful about what you do with it and you won't have problems. I bring it up when I'm with a provider I think might find some value in having a good review here. It's not often, I actually haven't mentioned it to anyone in Philly since Fentanyl took hold, cause things have gone downhill so badly. But in S Jersey it works great.

    Farouk.
    It works both ways bec I picked up a popular girl that was being mentioned about alot on here and she did a cash and dash so I posted a rip off report and I had a senior member who posted daily on here send me pms with threats and saying I was lying and insisting to delete the report bec she was with living him at the time and never left his place and on and on for a couple months and I also picked up a girl and the first thing she said was do I know Gator? And proceeded with she used to live with him.

  9. #10358
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    It's interesting to see how people react when they find out girls know about the site. For some reason, it rattles a lot of cages. I'm not sure why. Those that do nothing wrong really have nothing to fear. Agreed?

    I personally know members here that share the site for various reasons. I would not share who they are for their privacy. If they choose to share that info then it's an open forum they can do that.

    I wouldn't stoop to call them traitors. They have their reasons. Some are upstanding contributors here.

    Think back to when each of us found out about the site. Nobody got mailers in the mailbox. Some of us stumbled upon it purely by chance. Others were told by the girls themselves. Not like it's Kensington's best-kept secret. Hell the residents themselves know about it. It's talked about openly in various circles
    Good points Gator.

    I've told many girls about this site, and it's worked out in my favor. In the past I've gotten a few freebies, because a good review got a girl some more business. Or when this site had the section that listed providers ads, I turned a few girls on to that and again, got a lot of pussy in return. I've actually linked up with two providers through this very forum, though neither woman has been on since 2018-19. It's just info on a website. Be thoughtful about what you do with it and you won't have problems. I bring it up when I'm with a provider I think might find some value in having a good review here. It's not often, I actually haven't mentioned it to anyone in Philly since Fentanyl took hold, cause things have gone downhill so badly. But in S Jersey it works great.

    Farouk.

  10. #10357
    Be careful. Car jacking on Kensington and Somerset. Could happen to any one of us. Keep your doors locked and when passengers get in and out do it quickly!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEcx...CJiu2KjB4oSJEQ

  11. #10356
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    It's interesting to see how people react when they find out girls know about the site. For some reason, it rattles a lot of cages. I'm not sure why. Those that do nothing wrong really have nothing to fear.

    Let's keep in mind this site is available publicly to adults of legal age of any gender or walk in life. That includes investigators, police, government offices, local offices, and yes the girls themselves. Personally, I don't give a vanilla-flavored flying fuck who knows about it. Who gives a shit. Really. Police are well aware of this site. They know who's on here what we drive and how often we visit the site. They know our handles and real names. Think I'm kidding? They know things many guys here might wish they didn't know.

    Last but not least let's understand the girls will say anything about any member here to accomplish their immediate goal which is getting funding for their drugs. Question of the day. Does anyone here know a drug addict that doesn't lie through their teeth?
    Personally, I never mentioned this site to any provider for the simple reason that I can't think of a single way it could help me. Now, the shoe has been on the other foot when a SW would confront me about a bad review she got on this site and suspected I was the author. She demanded to know my handle on this site but I'm proud to say I didn't blink because I only admitted to reading the site, not being a contributor.

    The one absolute truth that every monger needs to keep top of mind is that these providers will say or do anything for their next fix. Believe half of what you see and none of what they say. I submit any monger who mentioned this site to a SW ended up losing leverage in the transaction. That's their consequence and to their detriment.

  12. #10355

    Bianca

    Anyone have experience with Bianca? Tiny petite little blonde. Looked way to good for Kensington. Walking around in a large puffy red coat. Spoke to her but she was determined to get her candy so it didn't work out. Went with "T" instead. Curious about Bianca however.

  13. #10354

    Traitors, neighborhood gossip, girl talk, and every day people

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Anon I don't know who, but please pm me so I can be aware. Also I totally agree that no one should be telling girls about this website, it defeats the entire purpose, and like anon said, puts us all in jeopardy.
    It's interesting to see how people react when they find out girls know about the site. For some reason, it rattles a lot of cages. I'm not sure why. Those that do nothing wrong really have nothing to fear. Agreed?

    I personally know members here that share the site for various reasons. I would not share who they are for their privacy. If they choose to share that info then it's an open forum they can do that.

    I wouldn't stoop to call them traitors. They have their reasons. Some are upstanding contributors here.

    Think back to when each of us found out about the site. Nobody got mailers in the mailbox. Some of us stumbled upon it purely by chance. Others were told by the girls themselves. Not like it's Kensington's best-kept secret. Hell the residents themselves know about it. It's talked about openly in various circles.

    I agree there are a lot of White Knights. They ride up on magnificent steeds trying to save those from where they want to be most. Duuuuhhhh! Most of these guys are lonely hearts club members with few other meaningful goals in life than to pay a fee to get their dick sucked and fall in love with a girl that is getting plowed like an Idaho potato field by every farmer in Kensington. That's if they have a life at all. Yet that is their choice no matter the reason.

    Let's keep in mind this site is available publicly to adults of legal age of any gender or walk in life. That includes investigators, police, government offices, local offices, and yes the girls themselves.

    Personally, I don't give a vanilla-flavored flying fuck who knows about it. Who gives a shit. Really. Police are well aware of this site. They know who's on here what we drive and how often we visit the site. They know our handles and real names. Think I'm kidding? They know things many guys here might wish they didn't know.

    Agreed there is a common purpose for the site. That purpose is to allow those that choose to do so, to share information with like-minded people. To share that information the same as we have done since our school days smoking in the boy's room.

    Let's understand a few things about this site. It's not illegal to say Sally has nice tits and the tightest pussy on this side of the Rockies. Nor is it illegal to state she can be found at Broad and Oregon if someone wants to take her to Pat's Steaks. There are sites much worse than this one that ventures far beyond those boundaries. I would suggest if this site is an embarrassment for any reason to any member maybe they should find a site less embarrassing or one where they don't feel so at risk. Possibly Sesame Place. OOOPS forget that one they also have their drama.

    Last but not least let's understand the girls will say anything about any member here to accomplish their immediate goal which is getting funding for their drugs. Question of the day. Does anyone here know a drug addict that doesn't lie through their teeth?
    So those talking to the girls should take everything they say with a grain of salt. They will tell us what we want to hear when we want to hear it as often as we want to hear it. Then if we don't like what we hear they will change it up to get our attention. The members here are not the full and complete issue. Understanding that is step one to understanding the hobby. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  14. #10353
    Quote Originally Posted by RepoMan2642  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe a millionaire from the Pocono's was cruising Kensington Ave for girls and picked up Erika and is bankrolling her dope habit and taking her on yacht trips and the stories I hear what he does for her are crazy!! So there must be alot of saviors looking for girls on the ave!!

    Even Anna was taken in by a guy in Upper Darby and was letting her bf stay there before she got arrestted!
    Most of the good ones eventually get taken up by some dude with the means to provide shelter or more.

  15. #10352
    Quote Originally Posted by RepoMan2642  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe a millionaire from the Pocono's was cruising Kensington Ave for girls and picked up Erika and is bankrolling her dope habit and taking her on yacht trips and the stories I hear what he does for her are crazy!! So there must be alot of saviors looking for girls on the ave!!

    Even Anna was taken in by a guy in Upper Darby and was letting her bf stay there before she got arrestted!
    It's possible the guy just got out of a long term marriage and discovered the skills of streetwalkers / escorts. Not all men have the same experience with women. The more experience a man has with different women the less he's going to be taken advantage of.

    I remember years ago I use to see a girl who many said gave one of the best bbbjs in the city and I would say it was true. Well this one time she was doing her thing and stopped and told me, just think, you could be getting this every morning if you just let me move in with you. I didn't say anything and then she went back to business.

    Most guys would have said sure great idea and taken her for her word but I knew better. Dropped her off right where I picked her up and went home. She was where she is because of substance abuse and making her life easy while she would party would only make it harder for her to quit anyway. I was only able to do that though because I had experience and I also had other options other than her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape