Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 186 of 876 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 236 286 686 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 13126
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10351
    These dudes are f*cking simps. Smfh.

    Quote Originally Posted by RepoMan2642  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe a millionaire from the Pocono's was cruising Kensington Ave for girls and picked up Erika and is bankrolling her dope habit and taking her on yacht trips and the stories I hear what he does for her are crazy!! So there must be alot of saviors looking for girls on the ave!!

    Even Anna was taken in by a guy in Upper Darby and was letting her bf stay there before she got arrestted!

  2. #10350

    Highrollers are saving girls

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Def wasn't trying to get you to stir the pot, but I understand completely where you are coming from. Hopefully the traitor gets banned and we won't have to worry about this kind of nonsense anymore.
    I can't believe a millionaire from the Pocono's was cruising Kensington Ave for girls and picked up Erika and is bankrolling her dope habit and taking her on yacht trips and the stories I hear what he does for her are crazy!! So there must be alot of saviors looking for girls on the ave!!

    Even Anna was taken in by a guy in Upper Darby and was letting her bf stay there before she got arrestted!

  3. #10349

    Understandable

    Def wasn't trying to get you to stir the pot, but I understand completely where you are coming from. Hopefully the traitor gets banned and we won't have to worry about this kind of nonsense anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonBuxz  [View Original Post]
    Nah, at the end of the day, I don't need more unnecessary, pointless drama in my life, especially not from an internet forum. No need to stir the shit in a pot already half way full from this kind of nonsense.

  4. #10348

    Shh

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Anon I don't know who, but please pm me so I can be aware. Also I totally agree that no one should be telling girls about this website, it defeats the entire purpose, and like anon said, puts us all in jeopardy.
    Nah, at the end of the day, I don't need more unnecessary, pointless drama in my life, especially not from an internet forum. No need to stir the shit in a pot already half way full from this kind of nonsense.

  5. #10347

    Who is the traitor

    Anon I don't know who, but please pm me so I can be aware. Also I totally agree that no one should be telling girls about this website, it defeats the entire purpose, and like anon said, puts us all in jeopardy.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonBuxz  [View Original Post]
    We all know who Captain Save-a-Ho is on here. Mods just need to get rid of him and everyone like him honestly. Puts us in jeopardy when you think about it real hard.

  6. #10346

    Which

    Quote Originally Posted by RepoMan2642  [View Original Post]
    Anna has her phone working and is staying in Wildwood NJ now and her bf went back to his parents.
    The small, blonde Anna that used to work by the Huntingdon station that was featured in Cpokyjar's photos?

  7. #10345

    We all know who

    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    These d!ckheads need to stop telling these chicks about this fkn website!

    I have a few members in mind of who it might be.

    The Captain Save-a-Ho types.

    Or it could be one of the weirdos lurking here.

    Some of you MFers are REALLY weird.

    Just like Fight Club: you don't talk about this Website.
    We all know who Captain Save-a-Ho is on here. Mods just need to get rid of him and everyone like him honestly. Puts us in jeopardy when you think about it real hard.

  8. #10344
    Quote Originally Posted by RepoMan2642  [View Original Post]
    LaLa is staying in West Philly near 63rd and Girard past week.
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that must have been her, I seen her in that same outfit walking with someone by Huntington station yesterday. Was going to stop but already had someone.
    Wow that's crazy. Haven't seen her in years. Her real name was Erin I believe.

  9. #10343

    LaLa

    LaLa is staying in West Philly near 63rd and Girard past week.

  10. #10342

    Cute Small Anna

    Anna has her phone working and is staying in Wildwood NJ now and her bf went back to his parents.

  11. #10341
    This! Letting these girls know about the website will gas their heads up and they'll start up charging.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    These d!ckheads need to stop telling these chicks about this fkn website!

    I have a few members in mind of who it might be.

    The Captain Save-a-Ho types.

    Or it could be one of the weirdos lurking here.

    Some of you MFers are REALLY weird.

    Just like Fight Club: you don't talk about this Website.

  12. #10340

    People need to stop.

    Quote Originally Posted by KenAllen  [View Original Post]
    Another member provided me with her ad and I texted her earlier today.

    Someone showed her your text and the comment and pic you uploaded.

    She also said a car date for bbjcim was $130. No fucking thank you for a Kensington SW.
    These d!ckheads need to stop telling these chicks about this fkn website!

    I have a few members in mind of who it might be.

    The Captain Save-a-Ho types.

    Or it could be one of the weirdos lurking here.

    Some of you MFers are REALLY weird.

    Just like Fight Club: you don't talk about this Website.

  13. #10339
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianBear  [View Original Post]
    Well, her street prices are much more acceptable. Standard $30/$60 rate which is really good for the service she provides.
    I would agree to those prices however she actually lied and told me she doesn't walk the Ave.

    I will look for her next time I'm there.

  14. #10338

    Bri

    Does anyone know or seen this girl Bri and where she can be found? I think she's one of the hottest chicks out here and would love to do a date.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tgH8VYMj4l4&t=50s

  15. #10337

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by KenAllen  [View Original Post]
    Another member provided me with her ad and I texted her earlier today.

    Someone showed her your text and the comment and pic you uploaded.

    She also said a car date for bbjcim was $130. No fucking thank you for a Kensington SW.
    Well, her street prices are much more acceptable. Standard $30/$60 rate which is really good for the service she provides.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape